MI8 8.8.7 global beta available

Error the gps offline, cant show any sattle after the time using phone, reboot it then working like charm :v

Normally on China rom,i dont know why

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

I installed this version of rom (8.8.7) but immediately returned to the 8.7.26 of the Roma xiaomi.eu for vulgar reasons: 1) switching on the terminal is slower than the xiaomi.eu rom 2) the installation of the magisk app updates> installation package, in this rom not function, while in this rom yes 3) the facial release is slower than the xiaomi.eu version 4) the 2 buttons (fastboot & recovery) in this variant of the rom (miui 10 global beta) is not there. while in this variant (xiaomi.eu) these 2 buttoni are there (and you reach falcimente in the settings of the developer) I recommend it to the owners of xiaomi mi 8, strongly not to install this rom (it is not mandatory)

I installed this version of rom (8.8.7) but immediately returned to the 8.7.26 of the Roma xiaomi.eu for vulgar reasons: 1) switching on the terminal is slower than the xiaomi.eu rom 2) the installation of the magisk app updates> installation package, in this rom not function, while in this rom yes 3) the facial release is slower than the xiaomi.eu version 4) the 2 buttons (fastboot & recovery) in this variant of the rom (miui 10 global beta) is not there. while in this variant (xiaomi.eu) these 2 buttoni are there (and you reach falcimente in the settings of the developer) I recommend it to the owners of xiaomi mi 8, strongly not to install this rom (it is not mandatory)

Hello

What about the GPS?
I want to use the GPS offline in Europe. What ROM offers higher accuracy?
When will we have the dual (L1+L5) option available?

Hello

What about the GPS?
I want to use the GPS offline in Europe. What ROM offers higher accuracy?
When will we have the dual (L1+L5) option available?

in what sense GPS offline and L1 + L5? can explain more clearly. thank you

in what sense GPS offline and L1 + L5? can explain more clearly. thank you

How good is the accuracy offered by the GPS using the Global beta Rom compared to the Xiaomi.eu, Global stable and Chinese ROMs.

And, the Xiaomi Mi8 has a dual signal GPS able to use the L5 signal (apart from the L1), but it seems that the Global stable Rom isn't able to take profit of the L5 signal. Has this Global beta solved the problem. Can we now use the L5 signal too?

When I say offline I just mean using the GPS without data from the phone the network provider in order to avoid confusion with the AGPS.

I have my Mi8 now since the middle of July and am still waiting for the right Rom to come along that will make my phone 100% dependable.
Between sporadic GPS failures, Bluetooth turning off by itself and the reboot problem, i think it is safe to say these are some major bugs that are not getting fixed. Namely Xiaomi is only giving cosmetic fixes and features but the underlying problems are taking too long to be corrected.
Any comments?
This is a great phone and i want it to be complete, good thing i still have my Mix 2 to use as a crutch for now.

I have my Mi8 now since the middle of July and am still waiting for the right Rom to come along that will make my phone 100% dependable.
Between sporadic GPS failures, Bluetooth turning off by itself and the reboot problem, i think it is safe to say these are some major bugs that are not getting fixed. Namely Xiaomi is only giving cosmetic fixes and features but the underlying problems are taking too long to be corrected.
Any comments?
This is a great phone and i want it to be complete, good thing i still have my Mix 2 to use as a crutch for now.
This worries me as well. I thought Xiaomi wanted to compete with the other great brands but a flagship phone with such bugs is getting them nowhere. I'm loving my new phone but it doesn't really feel like the whole thing.

Reactions: bassbounce
Got the Mi 8, many bugs. I think Xiaomi need to focus on less on release new phone's and even a sub brand they need more focus on their bugs.