MI8 SE stuck in fatboot + mi flash done in 1 sec

Hello, i've just flash TWRP, and now my phone is stuck in fastboot mode. I've tried to flash the original rom ... but i can't... i get got this errors..
Can you help me?
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... kj-sX3KQWf6g612fpBH
I don't know what you really done, but your bootloader is locked.
UNLOCK it again via unlock tool and install a fastboot rom.
You must extract the rom file in order to flash with MIFLASH. (E/rom is not the complete path!)

I don't know what you really done, but your bootloader is locked.
UNLOCK it again via unlock tool and install a fastboot rom.
You must extract the rom file in order to flash with MIFLASH. (E/rom is not the complete path!)

i've managed to flash miui without mi flash.
But i want to install twrp and i don't know which one is the best.

i've managed to flash miui without mi flash.
But i want to install twrp and i don't know which one is the best.
No choice to do! ONLY one latest version available at download first page of the rom download page.

No choice to do! ONLY one latest version available at download first page of the rom download page.

ok. i've flased it. but again stuck in recovey. Can you please tell me what to do to flash xiaomi.eu? And thank you for your suppor.

i've followed the steps... i've got the same result... blocked in bootloader.
All good till i've press "reboot system". ( installing twrp and xiaomi.eu... went smoothly)
bootloader is fastboot? OK
if you only get fastboot you should flash OREO official fastboot rom via MIFLASH and TWRP 1102 in order to reset the phone.
Then you can install EU rom.
Here a link for rom download, take stable 9.5.1 version.

bootloader is fastboot? OK
if you only get fastboot you should flash OREO official fastboot rom via MIFLASH and TWRP 1102 in order to reset the phone.
Then you can install EU rom.
Here a link for rom download, take stable 9.5.1 version.

I've tried to flash it via MIFLASH but again... done in 1 second.

Attachments

• mi4.PNG
    mi4.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,439
now all i want to do is to install a rom that is working, because now i'm facing bootloop.

yup i'm sure about that
I was kidding!
Did you refresh MIFLASH status?
SO,
you have the good rom, well unziped and phone connected to adb/fastboot. That must do the job.
Try with another USB port on your computer. USB2 are the best.
Also Move the rom file to another directory.

Last edited:
I was kidding!
SO,
you have the good rom, well unziped and phone connected to adb/fastboot. That must do the job.
still nothing

What version of TWRP is installed? Did you format DATA, not WIPE, but format? Usually fastboot happens due to the mismatch of TWRP and firmware.
Where do you get when you press the power button and the volume +? Or reinstall TWRP after installing the firmware.

flash TWRP -> boot into recovery -> format DATA/yes ->flash ROM -> reboot into recovery -> reflash TWRP. TWRP must be at least 1227

Last edited:
What version of TWRP is installed? Did you format DATA, not WIPE, but format? Usually fastboot happens due to the mismatch of TWRP and firmware.
Where do you get when you press the power button and the volume +? Or reinstall TWRP after installing the firmware.

flash TWRP -> boot into recovery -> format DATA/yes ->flash ROM -> reboot into recovery -> reflash TWRP. TWRP must be at least 1227
i've intalled 1227.
"Where do you get when you press the power button and the volume + "... fastboot

still in bootloop... now i just want to install stable rom... but miflash not working... flash in 1 second.

I was kidding!
SO,
is it ok if i flash china rom via TWRP? or what should i do to ... so that i can use my phone ?