MI8 SE stuck in fatboot + mi flash done in 1 sec

so after i install my xiaomi.eu... i should wipe Davilk/ ARt Cache and Cache right?

Now try to reboot into the system, if unsuccessfully try to reflash TWRP via fastboot again and reboot into system

yup. even after reflashing TWRP
Wow, miracle. Try flashing this firmware via MiFlash - sirius_images_8.12.13_20181213.0000.00_9.0_cn_167b778e2c. Need to download from the official site. Perhaps you have problems with encrypting the system partition.

mi flash doesn't work ---flash everything in less than 1 s

I read. It might work with older firmware.

Mi 8SE was made for the domestic market, so everything is not easy for the poet

Wow, miracle. Try flashing this firmware via MiFlash - sirius_images_8.12.13_20181213.0000.00_9.0_cn_167b778e2c. Need to download from the official site. Perhaps you have problems with encrypting the system partition.
is it ok if i flash a developer rom?

that file will be downloaded in like 1h

Stop. What firmware are you installing now? And what was, what was the recovery? TWRP for developer and stable are different.
I thought you were flashing a dev

Stop. What firmware are you installing now? And what was, what was the recovery? TWRP for developer and stable are different.
I thought you were flashing a dev
i was on-V10.3.1.0.PEBCNXM China Stable ROM-

twrp is fom xiaomi.eu website

and i wanted to install xiaomi.eu

Attachments

• sad.PNG
    sad.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
but now all i want is to flash something that is working ( latest china stable for example)

i was on-V10.3.1.0.PEBCNXM China Stable ROM-

twrp is fom xiaomi.eu website

and i wanted to install xiaomi.eu
This TWRP does not work with MI 8SE, it works with the rest, but not with MI 8SE. I gave a link to TWRP, which is on my MI 8SE.