MI8 SE stuck in fatboot + mi flash done in 1 sec

Have you tried the latest developer firmware xiaomi.eu? If nothing helps, then the old official one through MiFlash.
The fact is that you have no standard case at all. At all.

Have you tried the latest developer firmware xiaomi.eu? If nothing helps, then the old official one through MiFlash.
The fact is that you have no standard case at all. At all.
i've tried only stable.
this one is ?

Attachments

• eu.PNG
    eu.PNG
    7.9 KB · Views: 262
Yes, this is the latest developer firmware. It works with TWRP 1227. 100% on my phone. Try reflash TWRP 1217 before, by the link I gave.
i love the speed if internet in Slovenia....

Attachments

• s[eed.PNG
    s[eed.PNG
    2.2 KB · Views: 234
flash 1217 -> format data ---> reboot. If unsuccessful, then flash 1217 ---> flash rom+ format data + wipe cache ---> then flash 1217. With the firmware that is currently installed, stable from xiaomi.eu if I understand correctly you have it

After a full night issue is still pending.
The OP has to make his MIFLASH application working and flash OREO rom in order to refresh the phone partition that is messed.
I gave him some directions in the first posts. I am not sure he took care of.
No more way to try recent rom that are all under PIE.

Note: EU server is slow because of the huge download for weekly rom, but XIAOMI official for fastboot rom download is not overloaded.

After a full night issue is still pending.
The OP has to make his MIFLASH application working and flash OREO rom in order to refresh the phone partition that is messed.
I gave him some directions in the first posts. I am not sure he took care of.
No more way to try recent rom that are all under PIE.

Note: EU server is slow because of the huge download for weekly rom, but XIAOMI official for fastboot rom download is not overloaded.
Выражаю огромную благодарность!!!!! Прошился УРА!!!
1.Установил прошивку китайку самую старую sirius_images_8.12.13_20181213.0000.00_9.0_cn_167b778e2c
2. Установил рекавери 1102
3. Из под нее установил 1227
4. И прошился на старую Mi8SE_MIUI_8.12.27_MiRoom_9.0
Все получилось СПАСИБО огромное может кому и поможет.. Все делал как обычно на новых прошивках не получилось.!!

I express my deep gratitude !!!!! Hurrayed Hurray !!!
1. Install the oldest Chinese firmware sirius_images_8.12.13_20181213.0000.00_9.0_cn_167b778e2c
2. Installed 1102 recovery
3. From under it installed 1227
4. And I sewed on the old Mi8SE_MIUI_8.12.27_MiRoom_9.0 Everything turned out.
Thank you very much. Can help anyone. I did everything as usual on new firmware did not work. !!

This is from the Russian forum, suitable for xiaomi.eu. It is important that Oreo be the first to stage 1102.

Last edited:
OREO rom in order to refresh the phone partition that is messed.

it was obvious that it was erased or encrypted, or the bootloader was expecting another partition scheme. So it was fastboot, and not a normal boot

Last edited: