MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

liwenjing93

Members
Jul 25, 2014

Hi everyone, I found in the devices list model: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite, but when I click on the download link from sourceforge.net or androidhost, I could not find the right rom. Was it deleted? how can I find the rom for Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite???

Thanks!!!

Indominus_

Members
May 22, 2019
Mi8 in version 12.0.1.0 unfortunately the problem with the screen off time is back. While setting it to 30 seconds it returns to 15 seconds by it self. I also choose to turn on the screen when i receive notification but this automatically returns to the screen off for notifications.
Hopefully they will be able to fix that bug as they do to the latest miui 11.

morfei1

Members
Aug 18, 2018
Updated my Mi8 from stable miui V11.0.8.0 to v12.0.1.0. magisk 20.4 is working.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

arboria

Members
Jan 4, 2019
Updated my Mi8 from stable miui V11.0.8.0 to v12.0.1.0. magisk 20.4 is working.

Hi, I've updated aswell, but I don't get the new fast settings panel. It's still the old miui 11 style. Do you have it? ( I mean when you swipe down from the upper border and toggle wifi, etc.

HJIG.

Members
Jul 9, 2020
Hi, I've updated aswell, but I don't get the new fast settings panel. It's still the old miui 11 style. Do you have it? ( I mean when you swipe down from the upper border and toggle wifi, etc.
Go to the settings, display and there you have somewhere option to toggle it on.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

yatsunabe

Members
Aug 2, 2020
Hi. I installed this version of miui on my MI8 but my smartphone is starting and working couple seconds then it start rebooting the system.

A.G. Smoke

Members
Sep 21, 2015
On mi Mi 8 I don't recive Instagram and Telegram notifications. Someone know how to solve?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

morfei1

Members
Aug 18, 2018
Mi8 v12.0.1.0 there is a bug with the name of the app icons. The name is cut from the middle. A reboot fixed it, but after a while it re-apeares.

Removing the home screen search bar also fixs the problem.

Last edited:

machsa

Members
Jan 27, 2020
a yes with a question mark .. that's not very helpful :)

will rephrase
1- is there a fastboot version of 11.0.5.0 for hmnote9proEU ?
2- is there a working twrp ? (as I have only seen the PBRP version)
3- has anyone installed the Pitch Black version on joyeuse ? and what is the verdict

Thanks folks

lackokokotko

Members
Aug 3, 2020
hi guys i want ask about Redmi 8 i see that you release stable version miui12 but it is on android 9 or 10 ?
cos xiaomi release miui12 on august so i want ask will y later make new xiaomi.eu rom ?

also i want ask about Redmi 9 will be also miui12 your rom ?

cos i want buy redmi 8 or redmi 9 but i must be sure which phone support your ROM thx for answers

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
hi guys i want ask about Redmi 8 i see that you release stable version miui12 but it is on android 9 or 10 ?
cos xiaomi release miui12 on august so i want ask will y later make new xiaomi.eu rom ?

also i want ask about Redmi 9 will be also miui12 your rom ?

cos i want buy redmi 8 or redmi 9 but i must be sure which phone support your ROM thx for answers
Only Redmi 8!

Jul 7, 2020
Hi all. Can I ask about my Poco f2 pro. This ROM says it has removed 5ghz region limitations. Does that mean we have more 5g bands than the stock ROM? Thanks for your help.

Francesco1

Members
Jun 6, 2020
Mi8 v12.0.1.0 there is a bug with the name of the app icons. The name is cut from the middle. A reboot fixed it, but after a while it re-apeares.

Removing the home screen search bar also fixs the problem.

Had you try to reduce the icons size ?

Fentadroid

Members
Jan 3, 2020
Can someone tell me if Do not disturb mode is still broken even on MIUI 12 with Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro?
Activate the DND, set to receive Calls from anyone. On MIUI 11 and on the first 12 beta, notifications still sounds.
Notifications have to be muted in every case DND is on.
Thanks!

mfpower

Members
Jun 22, 2020
hi all, just to inform redmi note 8 sometimes freezes when opening image gallery. i have to reboot the phone.

is it just me?

thanks for continuous developing.

edit, wrong topic, im sorry. please ignore

Last edited:

Trakost

Members
Aug 3, 2020
I've clean-installed the MIUI 12 stable ROM for Redmi Note 7.
I like it since the ROM is fast and stable, but I noticed a higher RAM consumption than the one on Miui 11 Global/EU and, most important, very weird high peaks in battery usage onscreen: through AccuBattery, I noticed that when I'm using my phone the consumption can reach very high values (sometimes even above -1200 mAh!) - usually around -450 and - 800 mAh, even though I'm just scrolling homescreen and the brightness is very low.
When this not happens, usually values are around -250 mAh (I don't know if they should be even lower), sometimes even around -40mAh.
On the other hand, so far battery consumption with screen off seems pretty good, about -0,5/-0,4% per hour.
So I'm asking: how could I fix the "on screen" problem and what is causing it?

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
No, I removed the search bar in the bottom and bug is gone.

A "bug"? Not really... You're using a very dense grid size + the search bar, the icon labels have no room left, so either hide the search bar like you did, or use a grid size with 1 row less.

arboria

Members
Jan 4, 2019
Anyone noticed earpiece speaker call volume louder than normal at minimum volume since 12.0.1.0 update?
I can't hold the phone to my ear, too loud! (Xiaomi Mi 8)

Last edited:

Flashfobia19

Members
Feb 4, 2020
Can someone tell me if Do not disturb mode is still broken even on MIUI 12 with Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro?
Activate the DND, set to receive Calls from anyone. On MIUI 11 and on the first 12 beta, notifications still sounds.
Notifications have to be muted in every case DND is on.
Thanks!
Still broken on Mi9SE Miui12...! Too bad Xiaomi does not fix it