MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm, i have flashed china stable miui 12.2.2.0 recovery rom 10 days ago and dual apps works. then i changed several roms, and when arrive miui china 12.2.2.0 fastboot i flash it once again and dual apps works
This is really quite interesting. Until now, everyone has claimed that this is a xiaomi bug and they are waiting for them to fix it.

Reactions: The Light Bringer
I can confirm, i have flashed china stable miui 12.2.2.0 recovery rom 10 days ago and dual apps works. then i changed several roms, and when arrive miui china 12.2.2.0 fastboot i flash it once again and dual apps works
Umi?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Why isn't the Poco X3 not in the list?
I think @ingbrzy linked an Xiaomi.eu-ROM on XDA. Or is this not official?
Will the X3 be offcially supported in the near future?

Full screen gestures seem to be incompatible with PiP. Exiting YouTube or Chrome via home swipe will not trigger PiP. Using the button layout, however, this issue doesn't exist.
Any ideas?

Hi, may I ask, if anyone knows, why the last Stable for Mi 8 EE came out four month ago? :) The normal Mi8 got updates since then, even in November.

Totally happy right know with the last EU Rom for the EE, but just wanna know. Maybe there was some info that I missed.

I have 3 of your phones currently running MIUI 12, and the bluetooth pairing has always been an issue. Devices just disappear and pop up with a pair request. This has been an issue through all of your MIUI versions, and people have constantly been letting you know on forums. I have tried everything to resolve this.

When using Android One and out of the box android or a custom rom, the connections are always fine.

If it helps, it's mainly wear os smart watches that seem to disappear and need repairing, and no it's not wear os as I stated above.
Also, to get this working again I have to Clear the MIUI Bluetooth cache, Bluetooth cache and reboot phone, then they will pair again
Please finally fix this issue as the rest of the MIUI is very impressive

Many thanks

If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!

I have 3 of your phones, and the bluetooth pairing has always been an issue. Devices just disappear and pop up with a pair request. This has been an issue through all of your MIUI versions, and people have constantly been letting you know on forums. I have tried everything to resolve this.

When using Android One and out of the box android or a custom rom, the connections are always fine.

If it helps, it's mainly wear os smart watches that seem to disappear and need repairing, and no it's not wear os as I stated above.
Also, to get this working again I have to Clear the MIUI Bluetooth cache, Bluetooth cache and reboot phone, then they will pair again

Many thanks

1) Through TWRP clear the folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache
2) Set the permissions (chmod) 0644 the folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache
May need to clear GPay data after reboot
GPay works on my POCO F2 Pro, no Magisk, no Google Play certification
and this makes safetynet pass?

Great jobs here at all the bosses in the house. ive been a fan of XEU for years now.... i just got myself a new RN9s, whats the steps to follow since im coming for stock miui 12?
thanks

Great jobs here at all the bosses in the house. ive been a fan of XEU for years now.... i just got myself a new RN9s, whats the steps to follow since im coming for stock miui 12?
thanks

unlock bootloader
flash twrp
flash rom
reboot

I have a problem with Widevine when I downgrade of android 11 to 10 and also stock ROM, always appear Widevine L3 and only L1 in weekly eu roms. Somebody know what I have to do? I have a POCO F2 Pro

With 12.2.0 i can recive gmail notification.... With 12.1.5 no problem .... All energy save options in app are off... Autostart enable too... Any one have an solution to fix it?

I have 3 of your phones, and the bluetooth pairing has always been an issue. Devices just disappear and pop up with a pair request. This has been an issue through all of your MIUI versions, and people have constantly been letting you know on forums. I have tried everything to resolve this.

Many thanks

I tried chmod 0644 and still wear os watches keep disappearing for bluetooth and need to repair. My car bluetooth never disappears when the wear os watches do. Does anyone else have any idea why?

I have 3 of your phones currently running MIUI 12, and the bluetooth pairing has always been an issue. Devices just disappear and pop up with a pair request. This has been an issue through all of your MIUI versions, and people have constantly been letting you know on forums. I have tried everything to resolve this.

Haven't had any issues with bluetooth and all devices (mi scale, amazfit gts, haylou gt1 headphones, etc) on mi10 with xiaomi.eu firmwares from 12.0.8 til 12.2.2. Also in car (bmw) phone never disconnects from bluetooth.

Haven't had any issues with bluetooth and all devices (mi scale, amazfit gts, haylou gt1 headphones, etc) on mi10 with xiaomi.eu firmwares from 12.0.8 til 12.2.2. Also in car (bmw) phone never disconnected from bluetooth.
Thanks for the feedback. That's interesting to know, so I suspects if got something to do with wear os and probably some security thing, as my car never disappears / needs repairing. I have the MI9se, it's so annoying. On plain Android one on my MI A3 it works fine. If anyone has experienced this or can shed some light would be good :)

Hello, I am from México, and I have a question about something that is spoken very little, perhaps because it is still not so usual, basically in MIUI ROMs, in none, I have been able to make the VolTe work, the automatic change between 3G networks , 4G, LTE, etc does not work properly, Now the really interesting thing is that with any AOSP ROM All these sections work perfectly, I currently have a Redmi Note 9S 6/128, with which I have been able to do these tests, I could also try the same With a Redmi Note 7, hopefully one of the developers can help with this issue, since because of this situation although I like MIUI a lot, I can not use it

1) Through TWRP clear the folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache
2) Set the permissions (chmod) 0644 the folder /data/data/com.google.android.gms/app_dg_cache
May need to clear GPay data after reboot
GPay works on my POCO F2 Pro, no Magisk, no Google Play certification
This doesn't work. I've done exactly as you say with a fresh install. The app_dg_cache folder is empty, and has permission 0644. Safetynet does not pass, Google Pay and my bank app do not work. Is there a step you missed?

Hi, I jumped from eu.rom v11.0.4 Pie to v12.0.3 on Poco F1, all right, everything works, The battery backup is amazing, performance and GPS too. The phone works fine. Thank you very much EU teams, great work!

Reactions: Pfdn2
Status
Not open for further replies.