MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

samirglima

Members
Jun 15, 2021
On my Mi 11 Ultra I have got the notification of a new stable ROM version available, but when i click on download appeared always a message saying there is no link available, try later. I came here to download the file and only find this: xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.5.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip which aparently means it is only possible to install it with FASTBOOT method through PC, is that correct?
Will there be a version which will be possible to be downloaded directly on the device and then to be installed in the TWRP recovery mode?
Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

In summary that's right friend. It can only be installed by fastboot, with or without data formatting, it's your choice.
TWRP does not exist for android 12, at least for the Mi 11 family.

hoangsang

Members
Aug 12, 2016

Attachments

• IMG_20220106_230033.jpg
    IMG_20220106_230033.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 244

Gershy13

Members
May 2, 2021
[Mi 11 Ultra] IMPORTANT

I think it's worth mentioning in the first post that you must FACTORY RESET your device after installing the ROM for the first time with data format otherwise you won't be able to use Telegram, Gmail and Mi backup correctly!

I installed the ROM using first time installer which formatted my data and I had a lot of problems with app can't access memory correctly.

Then I went to Setting>Search for "Restore" > tap on "Backup and restore" > Tap the bottom button "Reset device". Only in this way you'll get a fully functional phone if you update from MIUI 13 with a clean install.

Please ADD THIS TO THE FIRST OR SECOND POST. People deserve to know it before installing, it will save a lot of time of configuring the whole device twice.
Is this only if you clean install? Will it be a problem if i want to keep my data?

x2optimizer

Members
Nov 17, 2018
i have a problem. i cant install the rom using fastboot.
error message from win-cmd: This package is for "alioth" devices; this is a "unknown".
the last stable 12.5 rom from here is currently installed on my poco f3.

Syfur_Sohan

Members
Aug 10, 2021
Maybe somebody has already answered this.
I am on the last MIUI 12 stable build in my Mi 11. I want to install this one. So, do I have to take backup of my internal storage (gallery, appdata, other files)? And do I have to install apps allover again? I mean, will I loose installed app and internal storage?

Benximi

Members
Feb 1, 2021
Need ur help! I have a mi11 (venus) and its still on android 11 (twrp) - i didnt fastboot to miui 12.
Is it possible to flash to miui 13 stable now with fastboot or i need to flash first to miui 12?

Thank you... :D

Canary

Members
Jan 5, 2022
I had no major issues updating without clearing data from A11 to A12 on my F2 Pro everything was working fine however I had a small issue of some apps with intro animations playing slow and making certain apps take a while to load in, honestly It was just best to clear data. I simply did a backup to my Xiaomi Cloud account so I didn't lose anything just my PSP and PS2 games for the emulators lol.

sunset_in_mars

Members
Apr 17, 2021
Hmm and would u flash stable or weekly? Atm its weekly A 11
I tried both. Both working, but id go with stable. No problems with stable so far on venus, except gmail attachments didnt open. I fixed that doing factory reset straight after basic setup.

pentiuum4

Members
Jan 6, 2022
Hi guys. Only me have problems with hot phone on this rom? I just got installed on my phone and after stock miua its like super hot all the time
Poco f3 6/128 by the way

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-06-21-47-10-885_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-21-47-10-885_com.finalwire.aida64.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 105

Members
Jan 26, 2021
I tried both. Both working, but id go with stable. No problems with stable so far on venus, except gmail attachments didnt open. I fixed that doing factory reset straight after basic setup.
To make a correct clean installation it is better to do the factory settings before flashing the rom and then proceed with fastboot_first_Install ... without having done a first configuration!
or it is completely useless to do a factory reset first, but proceed directly with Windows_fastboot_first .... why does this command reset the device itself? But the smartphone lock passwords in this case do not give problems?

Last edited:

moskito99

Members
Oct 4, 2021
I have to admit I am scared for some peoples phone here....People use TWRP and Fastboot...and I am not really sure if they know what they are doing...Sorry to say...Sorry for being off-topic...

Read the first page...and maybe the last two pages of this thread...most likely your question has been answered...

snow1

Members
Sep 10, 2017
Me too! Weird.
I don't have that permission but battery life still not good got worse since updated, before update used to be around 40% by late evening now its like 15% by late evening usage is the same :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-06-17-30-03-067_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-17-30-03-067_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: samirglima

Marcaay

Members
Jan 6, 2022
If you update to Miui13 TWRP will be history, so you have to patch the boot image

Perhaps you disable pin / pw / pattern, boot into twrp.img and try to install magisk. but this procedure I never tested…

Ok, now I have updated via fastboot to MIUI 13.0.5 and patched the boot.img manually via the Magisk app. Then flashed the patched boot.img via fastboot and the phone is rooted without custom recovery. So, now I'm waiting for a TWRP version in combination with Android 12 to use nandroid backup function. At the moment I'm happy with the updated phone and rooted via magisk.
Hopefully it is running "stable".

Thank's a lot to everyone who is being part of this project. Without xiaomi.eu team, I wouldn't use a Xiaomi device.

Reactions: katerpanne

sabifa

Members
May 21, 2020
Has anyone checked if the maximum charging speed of the Mi 11 Ultra has dropped to 50W instead of 67W? If so, is there chance that the EU rom could bring back the old 67W charging speed?

sunset_in_mars

Members
Apr 17, 2021
Ok, now I have updated via fastboot to MIUI 13.0.5 and patched the boot.img manually via the Magisk app. Then flashed the patched boot.img via fastboot and the phone is rooted without custom recovery. So, now I'm waiting for a TWRP version in combination with Android 12 to use nandroid backup function. At the moment I'm happy with the updated phone and rooted via magisk.
Hopefully it is running "stable".

Thank's a lot to everyone who is being part of this project. Without xiaomi.eu team, I wouldn't use a Xiaomi device.
Im not giving high hopes for TWRP and nandroid backup ever to work properly. Im using Swift Backup and Autosync for MEGA what i need.

Last edited:

janzh05

Members
Jun 22, 2021
somehow when i run the windows update fastboot .bat, the command thingie pops up and then does nothing
currently on 12.5.19 redmi k40/poco f3. can anyone help. im already in fastboot mode