MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I seem to have a pretty big battery drain from the antenna. On xiaomi.eu 13.0.7. I did a restart, but it seems that it's still there. Last night it drained 14% with wifi, and everything wiped from the ram.

Reactions: Perru
Is there already a fastboot rom with Android 12 for Redmi Note11 (spesn)? I cant find anything

As you can see (post #1), the current Miui 13 release is installed/upgraded via Recovery.

Even if you find an older fastboot release, when try to upgrade you'll need a proper recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Is there already a fastboot rom with Android 12 for Redmi Note11 (spesn)? I cant find anything
Already Fastboot ROM - what do you mean by that?

Post #1, table, clearly says that there is ALREADY the Recovery type ROM for spesn.
When the proper custom recovery becomes available for a particular phone, there will be NO MORE Fastboot type ROMs for that device

For instructions about installing custom recovery, scroll back, there is an answer with the link (general link, independent of device type) on every page - people don't read and repetitively ask the same things

I know that there is a recovery rom for android 12. But there is no twrp yet for android 12 afaik.
Therefor I asked if there is already a fastboot rom with android 12.

For now I installed the latest fastboot rom for my device which is: 13.0.10 (based on android11)

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
I unroted phone and still got problem with Google play , I got this on profile blank screen. When I go to settings get info something went wrong try later...
Got the same issue. No problems on my Poco F1. Tried everything from reinstall over removing account. Any other ways to solve this?

I know that there is a recovery rom for android 12. But there is no twrp yet for android 12 afaik.
Therefor I asked if there is already a fastboot rom with android 12.

For now I installed the latest fastboot rom for my device which is: 13.0.10 (based on android11)
You 'know' there is no custom recovery for your device.
Didn't I answer you in the previous post to scroll back to find a link how/where/etc to download from and to install custom recovery

Go to revious page and find that link in the post #6194. And please take your time to read things, study, etc - people have no time to endlessly describe the same things over and over

How the other users, and Xiaomi.eu testers/devs could i stall the recovery ROM type for your device if there is no appropriate custom recovery.
It does not need to be from TWRP.me - in the guide, there is the link to find the proper custom recoveries

@etajv100 since some countries are blocked to access updater ftp due to ddos, you can manually make Updater know your are up to date thought terminal command:
Code:
adb shell settings set global miui_new_version "V13.0.9.0.SKHCNXM"
@Alshahim @crok.bic fastboot type of ROM is not the issue here, previous stable was old enough to have updater with download engine that was unfortunately dropped, new android timeout limit makes app to force this dialog instead of waiting, has been fixed later on
Hi! I tried to run this command line, but I got this error message: adb.exe: no devices/emulators found.

Could you please tell me how to fix? Thanks in advance.

Video recorder has not smooth when recording with 4K/60FPS
My phone is Redmi K50 Gaming.
Someone have this trouble

solved the Issue, flashed a most updated version of stock 13.0.26.0 (yes there are like 3 version of same firmware) with the MIFLASHTOOL with Fastboot updated, I returned back to official STOCK....

Hi. I just noticed there is a new stable build for this month on some devices. Also, I noticed that some devices (like F3) were changed from Fastboot to Recovery. The installation notes on the 2nd post of this thread weren't changed yet.
Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 13 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 13 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.
I saw that there is a new TWRP for F3 as well. I'm currently using the latest weekly (22.10.26). My question is:

What will be the new process for installing from the latest weekly(22.10.26) to the current stable POCOF3_V13.0.9.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12?

I'm guessing it's flash via TWRP and format data since it's a downgrade, but I am not sure. Also, sorry if this has been asked and answered. I just browsed prior to the upload date and I wanna be sure. I'm a newbie in flashing so forgive me. (':

Thank you!

- reboot into TWRP
- install the ROM
- do "Format Data"
- reboot into the system
- done

Attachments

• Format_Data.png
    Format_Data.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: Kaiju
Is there no longer the possibility of having the notification on the icon? it no longer finds the option in the Launcher menu.
13.0.9 Poco F3

Inviato dal mio M2012K11AG utilizzando Tapatalk

I updated my Poco F3 to 13.0.9.0, update went smooth and fast no issue m whatsoever only problem is i can't make this go away...

Tried cleaning cache and data of the updater nothing seems to help.
Hi! nice to hear, I'm about to do the same, did you format data? I'm on 13.0.7, Thanks in advance.

I have problem with installing TWRP on Xiaomi 12TPro , I got this error, can someone help me, or describe me how to install TWRP properly

Attachments

• IMG_20221115_093111_925.png
    IMG_20221115_093111_925.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 146
Note: the Android Filehost server doesn't contain some latest roms, like the PocoF3/K40 xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V13.0.9.0.SKHCNXM_v13-12.zip

I have problem with installing TWRP on Xiaomi 12TPro , I got this error, can someone help me, or describe me how to install TWRP properly
Use the command:
Code:
 fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img

If you want to use only TWRP boot, you must use this version of TWRP with fastboot command.
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img

Last edited:
BOOT / REC TWRP for some devices
For some devices there are different TWRPs available
1.) BOOT-TWRP -> fastboot boot twrp - boot TWRP only
2.) REC-TWRP -> fastboot flash recovery_ab twrp.img - install TWRP permanent
3.) BOOT-REC-TWRP -> you can use both fastboot commands -> see 1.) & 2.)
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/post-662483

# Error when booting in TWRP "Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Bad Buffer Size"

Reactions: gogocar62
Hello

Fey days ago icon for Google phone app has changed. But at the same time, this app also stopped working. When I get phone call, nothing happens. The phone is ringing, but app won't not start. I can not answer any call.... I reinstalled Google phone app many times, but it's still now working. Now I can only use Xiaomi phone app, which I don't like.
Do you maybe know what could be wrong, how can I solve this problem?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to have a pretty big battery drain from the antenna. On xiaomi.eu 13.0.7. I did a restart, but it seems that it's still there. Last night it drained 14% with wifi, and everything wiped from the ram.
try
fastboot erase modemst1
fastboot erase modemst2

Reactions: jason88fr