MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

What I tried was to flash using the fastboot script with data format the version 13.0.4.0-fastboot and it works (had to do this after a failed upgrade that was bootlooping). Then started the phone and made the initial configuration. Downloaded the latest rom 13.0.6.0 and tried to flash using twrp (never asked me for a password to decrypt) but can't mount the data partition so can't see the update zip file. Any idea?
in my howto are workarounds described test them

Reactions: frankrice
Was there an error message?
There was error messages and phone remained in fastboot. Then using fastboot I installed 13.0.7 again. After booting, it went into TWRP recovery. After this, I installed 13.0.10. Problem solved for my case.

Reactions: Thommy
There was error messages and phone remained in fastboot. Then using fastboot I installed 13.0.7 again. After booting, it went into TWRP recovery. After this, I installed 13.0.10. Problem solved for my case.
I'm sorry for the problems. But it's nice that everything is working now

Mobile : Xiaomi Mi 11 with Version 13.0.9 stable
Hello,
i dont know if its the MIUI13 or Android Auto but, when i'm connected with android auto wirelessly, everytime the cellular changes, it restarts Android Auto (shutdown and after some seconds it is working fine again)
Is there a fix?

Mobile : Xiaomi Mi 11 with Version 13.0.9 stable
Hello,
i dont know if its the MIUI13 or Android Auto but, when i'm connected with android auto wirelessly, everytime the cellular changes, it restarts Android Auto (shutdown and after some seconds it is working fine again)
Is there a fix?
Nope!
Android Auto is totaly buggy on the Mi phones (and yes, it's the phones fault and not the car).
Got also the Mi 11 and AA is kinda unusable.
Several times it's said here in the forums, that installing the custom EU-rom will fix this, but this simply does not happen ...

Reactions: marcuswayne
Nope!
Android Auto is totaly buggy on the Mi phones (and yes, it's the phones fault and not the car).
Got also the Mi 11 and AA is kinda unusable.
Several times it's said here in the forums, that installing the custom EU-rom will fix this, but this simply does not happen ...
Some issues were fixed by the team, but I don't think the AA wireless is on the list, maybe it is where the confusion come from

Some issues were fixed by the team, but I don't think the AA wireless is on the list, maybe it is where the confusion come from
Well ... just because of this i did all the work unlocking my phone, installing 13.0.8 over fastboot (which wasn't a little) and reconfigure everything, because the phone was obviously wiped just to notice in the end, that android auto was still having the same issues connection to any car. No matter i used AAWireless or cable connection.
So i strongly doubt someone fixed there anything regarding AA ...

ps: meanwhile i tried like 20 different cables and like 10 different cars. the issue is always the same, which makes it obvious, that it's a phones problem

Well ... just because of this i did all the work unlocking my phone, installing 13.0.8 over fastboot (which wasn't a little) and reconfigure everything, because the phone was obviously wiped just to notice in the end, that android auto was still having the same issues connection to any car. No matter i used AAWireless or cable connection.
So i strongly doubt someone fixed there anything regarding AA ...

ps: meanwhile i tried like 20 different cables and like 10 different cars. the issue is always the same, which makes it obvious, that it's a phones problem
Again, I just said they fixed some issues (I believe it was about the size of the AA UI that did not match the phone DPI, can't find the post), in the end, if Android Auto does not work, it is the responsibility of Google since it is a closed source application.

if Android Auto does not work, it is the responsibility of Google since it is a closed source application.
AA with exact the same version runs smooth and nice with an Samsung S9. Also works with a Note 10, Zenfone 8, BQ aquaris and i could list several other devices i tested, as someone here said "it's about a buggy app".
No matter which cable i use, or which car i connect, any phone works, except of Mi 11.
Pretty sure it's not an app issue.

AA with exact the same version runs smooth and nice with an Samsung S9. Also works with a Note 10, Zenfone 8, BQ aquaris and i could list several other devices i tested, as someone here said "it's about a buggy app".
No matter which cable i use, or which car i connect, any phone works, except of Mi 11.
Pretty sure it's not an app issue.
I don't say it is a buggy app. I say it is Google responsibility. Hopefully, they will tell Xiaomi what in MIUI create the issue, and hopefully, Xiaomi will take it in account. Nothing anyone can do about on this forum, sadly.

How to update from weekly MIUI13(22.10.26 Beta) TO stable POCOF3_V13.0.9.0.SKHCNXM(22-11-08)? format?? wipe?

Why do you want to do this? Weekly ROM is better.

How to change from Weekly ROM to Stable ROM:
- reboot into TWRP
- installing Stable ROM
- Format Data (no wipe)
- reboot into the system

Attachments

• Format_Data.png
    Format_Data.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 135
went through the same process as well... had a panic attack when fastboot was bootlooping

The native files app (com.google.android.documentsui) in the stable release always crashes. I'm using the POCO F4 GT (ingres). Can you please fix this in the next update?

The native files app (com.google.android.documentsui) in the stable release always crashes. I'm using the POCO F4 GT (ingres). Can you please fix this in the next update?
Not crashing on any of our devices. You'll have to give a detailed report.

I don't say it is a buggy app. I say it is Google responsibility. Hopefully, they will tell Xiaomi what in MIUI create the issue, and hopefully, Xiaomi will take it in account. Nothing anyone can do about on this forum, sadly.
Sorry then i got you wrong.
But actually what you say is the whole point i am talking about...
When someone asks here in the forum about "THE" AA issue with xiaomi phones everyone from the team be like "install our rom. we fixed the problem there!"
And like you say: it's a closed source app. Nothing anyone can do about on this forum.
So i don't get why anyone is telling xiaomi noobs (just like me) to install the modded rom, as "the issue will be fixed then", because this is simply a lie

Hello bro, can you help me? do you feel something important in the new stable version .eu for xiaomi 12 t pro, and can you say me if in the new stable version you have xiaomi pro cut when you make a photo in ultra mode 200 mb?

Im happy with the old version, but i would like have xiaomi pro cut, if the new version dont have this, for me its better dont touch anything.

Thanks.

Sorry then i got you wrong.
But actually what you say is the whole point i am talking about...
When someone asks here in the forum about "THE" AA issue with xiaomi phones everyone from the team be like "install our rom. we fixed the problem there!"
And like you say: it's a closed source app. Nothing anyone can do about on this forum.
So i don't get why anyone is telling xiaomi noobs (just like me) to install the modded rom, as "the issue will be fixed then", because this is simply a lie
Let me clarify again.

"Fix - Car display UI in Android Auto was not scaled properly [Android 12 devices]"

So yes, "AN" issue with AA was fixed. And some people switched ROM because it made using Android Auto very difficult.

When you ask in the forums if "THE" issue was fixed, if you don't provide the information to know which specific issue you are talking about, don't be pissed at people trying to help you for free if you don't get the specific answer you are looking for.

I have updated my k30 from 12.5 stable to 13.0.3.0 stable via fastboot successfully. And updated TWRP to 2.7. I can't update to 13.0.6.0 via recovery. It showed error "cant' install this packege over newer build" when install zip file. I tried to download from OTA and sourceforge. But both gave error. What should I do?

Last edited:
Hey, sorry for the question, I have Xiaomi 12T Pro on global rom(chinese) and wanna switch to EU rom in the thread. I have downloaded the rom itself, have the bootloader unlocked, but when I unpack the rom archive there are no scripts inside for the first installation. Can somebody point me where I can get the scripts for the installation?

Hey, sorry for the question, I have Xiaomi 12T Pro on global rom(chinese) and wanna switch to EU rom in the thread. I have downloaded the rom itself, have the bootloader unlocked, but when I unpack the rom archive there are no scripts inside for the first installation. Can somebody point me where I can get the scripts for the installation?
Contrary to the old comment in the first posts of the thread, many ROMs are Recovery now, here is a tutorial from katerpanne: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

Reactions: katerpanne