MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Hello I need help I have a Mi11 Ultra and i want to update my Phone to MIUI 13 i have download the file:
"xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.9.0.SKACNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip"
I Follow the Steps downloaded the File and then Unpack and then reboot the Phone to Fastboot, connect to PC with USB and then start the file "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"
So now a Black window start its look like CMD and in the window stay Waiting for Device only this and then nothing happend

Can someone help me pls..
And sorry for my bad english

Hello I need help I have a Mi11 Ultra and i want to update my Phone to MIUI 13 i have download the file:
I Follow the Steps downloaded the File and then Unpack and then reboot the Phone to Fastboot, connect to PC with USB and then start the file "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat"
So now a Black window start its look like CMD and in the window stay Waiting for Device only this and then nothing happend

Install the android driver. Then type in CMD fastboot devices and see if it detects the phone

Reactions: zUltra

look here…

Hello
is that normal?
The other apps at power saving list take 20:30% of battery..and cant extend or open it to see these apps.. Poco f3 12.5.19
Whats your percentage after MIUI 13?
Screenshot_2022-01-29-09-27-08-570_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the support from you guys. Its true that we have been using the wrong Rom Miui 13 Android 12 for Redmi Note 10 Pro. I downloaded the fast one from mifirm.net which redirected me to SourceForgenet but didn't reboot. 2nd one I downloaded from a different website that redirected me to SourceForgenet too it reboots very well and without problems. Looking at both Roms they look alike with same Versions and Size. But the truth is there's something hidden btwn the Roms. Otherwise its working smoothly and rebooting without problems. Thank you once more.

Thanks for the support from you guys. Its true that we have been using the wrong Rom Miui 13 Android 12 for Redmi Note 10 Pro. I downloaded the fast one from mifirm.net which redirected me to SourceForgenet but didn't reboot. 2nd one I downloaded from a different website that redirected me to SourceForgenet too it reboots very well and without problems. Looking at both Roms they look alike with same Versions and Size. But the truth is there's something hidden btwn the Roms. Otherwise its working smoothly and rebooting without problems. Thank you once more.
Just curious, what ROM you are using ?

Rooky question: Can someone enlighten me as to why MiDrive is enabled in the File Explorer? It's not even installed on the phone.
Redmi Note 10

Hi, after installing fastboot stable miui 13 on redmi note 10 pro, is it possible to flash magisk with twrp ?

Great work , i see my device ( mi11lite 4g courbet ) fastboot rom , can anyone tell me does i need any custom recovery to flash ? or just unlocked bootloader ? for now im on 12.5.3 official Indonesian rom
Thanks to all

This ROM look so nice! I have Xiaomi 11 ultra with official MIUI 13 Chinese but i don't like the battery life, can i install this ROM? I will don't have any problem?, The battery life is better?
Thanks

Great work , i see my device ( mi11lite 4g courbet ) fastboot rom , can anyone tell me does i need any custom recovery to flash ? or just unlocked bootloader ? for now im on 12.5.3 official Indonesian rom
Thanks to all
My friend, it is on the very first page. Only need to read a bit... you could install it with both methods...

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Matrix2020
My friend, it is on the very first page. Only need to read a bit... you could install it with both methods...
thanks for replay , but i mean v13 was released only fastboot for my device ( mi 11 lite 4g - courbet ) so i asked my above question about what i need to flash .
thanks again

thanks for replay , but i mean v13 was released only fastboot for my device ( mi 11 lite 4g - courbet ) so i asked my above question about what i need to flash .
thanks again
You need to UNLOCK the boatloader and flash it vía fatsboot, there is no custom recovery for A12 devices, so if you want to install miui 13 can be only vía fastboot besides there is no recovery version for the same reason

Reactions: The_Matrix2020
This ROM look so nice! I have Xiaomi 11 ultra with official MIUI 13 Chinese but i don't like the battery life, can i install this ROM? I will don't have any problem?, The battery life is better?
Thanks
No, wait for more updates!
I have a Mi 11 Ultra with xiaomi.eu miui13 and the battery life is bad...

You need to UNLOCK the boatloader and flash it vía fatsboot, there is no custom recovery for A12 devices, so if you want to install miui 13 can be only vía fastboot besides there is no recovery version for the same reason
I didn't understand what is A12 devices but i told u that my device already unlocked BL then flashed Indonesian rom v12.5.3 via fastboot . and i think there was TWRP unofficial recovery for mi11 lite Courbet ...my inquiry was i need custom recovery or just unlocked BL. another question , Can i roolback to 12.5 android 11 or not ? just for knowing
thanks my friend