MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I am asking because it confuses me that my phone offers to download the rom without informing me that this is not TWRP! I had to go here to see that.

Also: Will my data be lost when i install/flash to Fastboot then? Didnt find an answer to that in first post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viktorious
I am asking because it confuses me that my phone offers to download the rom without informing me that this is not TWRP! I had to go here to see that.

Also: Will my data be lost when i install/flash to Fastboot then? Didnt find an answer to that in first post.
You have been informed in first post. Also if you look into the data name of the rom, you will see at the end the additional info "fastboot".

windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
= No wiping data
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
= Wiping data

And yes, you can do the first one...

Thank you very much. I am quite new to the topic of custom roms (the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra was the first i had to do it, since i bought it with china rom), still trying to learn and sometimes it isn't really easy with all those tools described in english since this isnt my mother tongue.
Will give it a try this evening.
Thanks for your patience with a custom rom noobie. :)

I have POCO F3 12.5.19 stable...what is the change log or the real difference after upgrading to miui 13?..i ve read all post and didn't find any difference except bugs!!

please test if you can decrypt any partition if you set a pin, password or pattern on a12 before you post the 3697 post there is a working twrp… thx

myself install twrp for A12 on mi 10 ultra.things i see is :
- no security pin / gesture on twrp even phone
got that
- sdcard only show few folders

until fully working twrp for A12 is available, fastboot is the only way to flash rom
Hello, i highly appreciate your word on this, actually skk twrp can flash MIUI based ROMs correctly, and since updating via updater app can be achieved by temporarily removing pin/password etc update ota and reset our pin after update, it's still much better option than to look for PCs to update, this is the only reason why i posted that, but of course, they are far more superior and immensely professional devs, and i understand they are giving fastboot version only because it's better this way, but just wanted to let you guys know that it's nearly working recovery

Just updated to MIUI 13 stable from weekly 21.12.29 Mi 11 Ultra with full wipe, this is what I found so far:

1) Weekly was faster and smoother than stable, a lot.
2) There's a big battery drain exactly as the weekly (At least the weekly had better performance)
3) I can't access memory with Gmail or Telegram exactly as the weekly
4) The backup app crashes when trying to restore or do a backup, exactly as the weekly

To summarize all, this stable is exactly as the beta if not even worse.

Plus, does anyone know how to fix the storage issues? I don't want to format data again.

Thanks a lot
I have miui13 installed on mi11pro
1. Works the same as the weekly version
2. The battery works similarly to 12.5.20 miui12 for one day of use
3. After the first installation of the system, you need to do the data format again, then gmail and telegram will have access to attachments and memory.
4. Backup as well as sync works very well.

You should reinstall the system with the data format option, then do the data format again after booting the new system.
If you are using the stable version and it is your everyday phone, better do it once and for all so as not to be in trouble.

Very nice! Is upgrade from 12.5 stable to 13 stable on Mi 11 Pro! Thanks a lot xiaomi.eu team :)

Exactly, I didn't see any difference hahaha besides some bugs.
Did you format or dirty flash? How is the battery usage on yours? Here it is falling absurdly!

You can't take playback from the control center, at least not yet. It should be optional.

double tap on rear screen cause stop 120hz

when i start phone i see finger reader on pin code keypad

miui biometric show now a big green logo on top, verry bad....

dark mode --> moore option --> no individual app

strange color on google message

low battery

and you?

@mar_robHD (because you asked about Win11)
Downloaded the ROM for Poco F3 and followed the steps. ROM is extracted on my Win11 desktop. I used the correct bat file. Poco F3 on 12.5.19 stable.

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file => DONE
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC => DONE
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power) => DONE
- Connect to PC via USB cable => DONE
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat => DONE

Command window opens, but simply remains black with no actions taken place (cursor is blinking though). My Win11 is relativly fresh installed, do I need to install some kind of drivers for the phone? When I connect the phone in fastboot mode to the cable, I get that sound of a USB devices being connected.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-06 095906.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-06 095906.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

low battery

and you?
Me too :(
especially bad battery. I unplug the charger at 12 o'clock
Then went to sleep until 14:30 and woke up to find the battery reduced to 85%. I use it for about 30 minutes (Fb, web), then the battery is 70% :(

miui biometric show now a big green logo on top, verry bad...

Reactions: samirglima
Downloaded the ROM for Poco F3 and followed the steps. ROM is extracted on my Win11 desktop. I used the correct bat file. Poco F3 on 12.5.19 stable.

- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:

Command window opens, but simply remains black with no actions taken place (cursor is blinking though). My Win11 is relativly fresh installed, do I need to install some kind of drivers for the phone? When I connect the phone in fastboot mode to the cable, I get that sound of a USB devices being connected.

black window… maybe driver issue look here I have described it in detail…

Reactions: moskito99
Hello. Sorry but i need help and Im rookie in this Kind of stuff.
I bought the mi 11 pro, with xiaomi.eu ROM via trwp.
Yesterday the system said that i have a new version to update, but when i try to download, it takes to long, and return the error :the update not respondi g (error in português attached).
With trwp the seller said that the update is automatic.
Can Anyone help me?
Thanks.
José Miguel Costa.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-06-08-17-25-170_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-08-17-25-170_com.android.updater.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_2022-01-06-08-17-10-265_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-08-17-10-265_com.android.updater.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 187
Hello. Sorry but i need help and Im rookie in this Kind of stuff.
I bought the mi 11 pro, with xiaomi.eu ROM via trwp.
Yesterday the system said that i have a new version to update, but when i try to download, it takes to long, and return the error :the update not respondi g (error in português attached).
With trwp the seller said that the update is automatic.
Can Anyone help me?
Thanks.
José Miguel Costa.
download it to PC from here… see first page of this topic
its only fastboot availabe no twrp recovery image at the moment

then read my post how to install…

Please go to the device-manager (Geräte-Manager) and check if there's a usb device with no driver. Typically windows should automatically install the correct driver.
Could you please share the script.

low battery

and you?

- you can not access the Xiaomi music app settings in system app settings , the settings closes
I am very annoyed :(
I'm thinking to roll back which will cause of deleting everything, or should I go for the weekly?

Last edited:
You have been informed in first post. Also if you look into the data name of the rom, you will see at the end the additional info "fastboot".

windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
= No wiping data
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat
= Wiping data

And yes, you can do the first one...
So why do we get the update information on the phone when this is not possible ? Thats stupid. I am also on the last stable on my mi11 pro and i also get the uptade information on my phone. The only thing is that my phone writes that the servers are down.

Reactions: Viktorious
So why do we get the update information on the phone when this is not possible ? Thats stupid. I am also on the last stable on my mi11 pro and i also get the uptade information on my phone. The only thing is that my phone writes that the servers are down.
Hi... I dont want to call it stupid. I think the xiaomi.eu team is making a very good job for free !

If you dot want to update its up to you, there is only an info that an update is possible

At the moment there are no 100% working TWRPs and so OTA is not available

If you want to update, feel free to read my detailed documentation how to do it

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-12-29-30-first-miui-13.64404/page-26#post-643097

wow , i dont see anything stupid here.just because u not familiar with fastboot update , u call it stupid? damn

Reactions: Poney70 and geoorg