MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Is the advanced mode of Game Turbo that was exclusive to the top of the range (865,870,888) available? The one in collaboration with Snapdragon

I didn't understand what is A12 devices but i told u that my device already unlocked BL then flashed Indonesian rom v12.5.3 via fastboot . and i think there was TWRP unofficial recovery for mi11 lite Courbet ...my inquiry was i need custom recovery or just unlocked BL. another question , Can i roolback to 12.5 android 11 or not ? just for knowing
thanks my friend
Oh, yes you can flash v13 only with the BL unlocked, you don't need custom recovery for that, for rollback i don't know but like always data wipe on rollback is mandatory.

A12 means Android 12, there is no twrp fully working due it can't decrypt partitions on Android 12
Hope i been clear here. Greetings

Mi9T here, I'm on 12.6 weekly 21.10.13, can I dirty flash this stable?
You can try it, but I dont suggest it…..

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Has anyone installed the new update for mi 11 (venus), 13.0.6? Any feedback to report? I will update tomorrow.

No, wait for more updates!
I have a Mi 11 Ultra with xiaomi.eu miui13 and the battery life is bad...
I have No problems with the battery Life. So my Mi 11 Ultra 512gb Variant Work Up to 1-2 Das. In Energy Save Mode the Phone works Up to 2 Days.
But the most Energy take some Apps Facebook, Instagram, Romote Control, Games and more. But dont i have this Apps. Best mager to See them ist Android Assistant Pro in Play Store. I See the Apps and can remove them.

After 2 days after 13.0.5 Rom Installation. Standard dialer changed to google dialer by itself.
In App Info it says restored from backup.. but I never used Google dialer.
How can I fix it and get my Xiaomi dialer back

Screenshot_2022-01-30-11-46-55-647_com.miui.securitycenter.jpgScreenshot_2022-01-30-11-42-39-418_com.miui.home.jpgScreenshot_2022-01-30-11-15-51-016_com.google.android.dialer.jpgScreenshot_2022-01-30-11-31-02-008_com.android.contacts.jpg

I have No problems with the battery Life. So my Mi 11 Ultra 512gb Variant Work Up to 1-2 Das. In Energy Save Mode the Phone works Up to 2 Days.
But the most Energy take some Apps Facebook, Instagram, Romote Control, Games and more. But dont i have this Apps. Best mager to See them ist Android Assistant Pro in Play Store. I See the Apps and can remove them.
Thanks for the tip!
I will try it.

Hi everyone, I'm on the last miui 13.0.6 and would like to install external themes but it doesn't let me. I already changed Region to India without a positive result.
Any idea what could I do??
Tks in adv.

You have probably used a backup created on Global ROM. Set Mi dialer as the default application.
Uninstall the Google Phone and Contacts apps.
Thanks
I also thought so but I've switched to Xiaomi.eu 7 days after purchase about 1 year ago.

The forum search brings no results....

The list of single apps for enable/disable darkmode is empty. I know this from older roms but there i could activate the list/show entrys by simply scrolling the page.

Actually this wont work.

Somebody an idea?

Reactions: Yuppvanflupp
You can try it, but I dont suggest it…..

Which is the appropriate *.bat file you have to execute

- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

- if you update from weekly to weekly
- if you update from stable to stable
windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

Thanks, how can I backup all my system settings and app passwords and then restore all of it on the new fresh installed rom?

I would like to thank the entire ROM team and say that it is the best version I have ever used on Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Everything is working perfectly, with no bugs.
What I liked most:

- Global icons;
- New system font;
- Battery life, I'm doing almost 5 hours of screen time and still almost 50% remaining.

Screenshot_2022-01-30-09-32-05-869_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Safetynet fails for me since today - Safteynet Test app displays fail (can't acces Google Play Services). Don't know if this is an issue of xiaomi.eu rom at all (probably not), but can anyone hint me how I could fix it? Thanks :)

Safetynet fails for me since today - Safteynet Test app displays fail (can't acces Google Play Services). Don't know if this is an issue of xiaomi.eu rom at all (probably not), but can anyone hint me how I could fix it? Thanks :)
It's app issue.. Use another one..

Reactions: geheim