MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

How do i fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-28-18-00-55-770_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-28-18-00-55-770_com.android.updater.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 459
Last edited by a moderator:
A ok, this you mean. I have tried it on my other device mi9t and i had problems with all this installations so i ended it. Itbwas to high for me But thanks for your information. I wrote them of the app two times that they should change the proofe of Bootloader and the Problem which causes for many users, so i hope they will change it.
try to make a how to here and I will help you. I dont think that they will change anything, coz its a security feature

try to make a how to here and I will help you. I dont think that they will change anything, coz its a security feature
Thanks, i think i' m already to old for all of this maybe i will make a clean flash with Original rom and lock Bootloader on my old mi9t that i have a device where i can log in in this app .

Currently happening on Redmi Note 11 right now after making calls, idk if it throttles only with this app or what
original scores at 370+ single core / 1590+ multi core..
currently on MIUI 13.0.9

Attachments

• cpu throttle.jpg
    cpu throttle.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 110
Hey!
who has a Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE phone, please tell me what bugs are in this firmware (for our phone). Is it worth switching to it or is it better to sit on a weekly firmware?
O have weekly firmware and I am Happy with It. I don't have Bugs.

You probably lack drivers on your PC.

Reactions: katerpanne
Driver I have now. This time it has started. But now comes the message in the picture: Flashing is not allowed in Lock State

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 125
Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 13 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 13 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Tip for Android 12 devices:
Because TWRP doesn't work with Android 12, the update needs to be flashed in Fastboot mode.
Download the ZIP package, unpack it on your PC and run one of the following scripts:
* update_rom (without formatting data), if you're moving from Android 11 xiaomi.eu ROM.
* first_install_with_data_format (with format data), if you're flashing xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time.

Warning:
Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro.
Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.
My smartphone Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is the Chinese stable version 13.0.9 . I want to link the device to my account to unlock the bootloader unlock counter. When you start device binding, an error message is displayed that you are unlocking a special device that should work with special permissions. When VPN is enabled, it gives the following error: failed to check, wait a minute or two and try again. What should I do, maybe I didn't fill in something in my account or didn't set a permission somewhere? Where can I get this special unlock permission? Using the mi unlock program gives the error "Please add your account in MIUI Setting - Developer options -Mi Unlock@ ststus

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-12 at 12.23.49.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-12 at 12.23.49.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 112
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-31 at 07.28.51.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-31 at 07.28.51.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 117
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-30 at 13.40.02(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-30 at 13.40.02(1).jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 115
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-30 at 13.40.02.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-30 at 13.40.02.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 118
My smartphone Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra is the Chinese stable version 13.0.9 . I want to link the device to my account to unlock the bootloader unlock counter. When you start device binding, an error message is displayed that you are unlocking a special device that should work with special permissions. When VPN is enabled, it gives the following error: failed to check, wait a minute or two and try again. What should I do, maybe I didn't fill in something in my account or didn't set a permission somewhere? Where can I get this special unlock permission? Using the mi unlock program gives the error "Please add your account in MIUI Setting - Developer options -Mi Unlock@ ststus
did you contact an unbrick service before?

Reactions: S.Vladimir
Can someone with EU miui 13 stable version of rom confirm to me few options in system:
1. In camera settings under 'modes' is available 'quick snap mode video' and with 'quick snap mode photo' option
2. In phone settings uder 'Apps' and 'App lock' there is two options, Apps lock and Hidden apps?

Thank you!

On Xiaomi 12, when listening near the ear some consecutive audio messages on whatsapp , only the first can be heard in the ear capsule, the next plays on the main speaker. On telegram and signal consecutive audio messages play in the ear capsule without problem.
Anyone noticed this?

I have a question about the latest Miui 13 stable for Mix 4.
Is the V13.0.4.0 version based on Android 11 or 12?

If it is based on Android 11, does Android Car Wireless work on the version?

What's the difference between global and Chinese rom and do I need to format data while doing fast boot?! Does fastboot work with miui 12.5?!

Thanks very much. I wanted to ask if twrp doesn't support android 12 how will I upgrade/update this rom?

For example, if I'll try to update from miui13 to miui14 I should format again and install via fastboot?