MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

hey
last 2 updates file i downloaded it had a "windows_fastboot_update_rom' file but now in the latest rom i downloaded (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_v13-12 (1)) i dont see it.. am i missing something?

thanks
Solo twrp
hi Guys,

I have mi 11 venus with 13.0.8 Eu ROM. I need someone to confirm the below points please to upgrade my mi 11 to 13.0.12.

1. Do we need to install this file - xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.8.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12-fastboot.zip or xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11_V13.0.9.0.SKBCNXM_v13-12.zip.
2. I believe these are twrp recovery download's. Can we upgrade Mi 11 with these or should I wait for the fastboot version EU ROM.
3. Do we need to remove the pin/password before installing the latest EU rom, as my phone is not asking for a pin when I go to fastboot mode and click on install, first of all its unable to find the downloaded file on the internal memory and 2nd it is not asking for a password , why is it ? am I doing something wrong. I followed the above steps correctly. Can anyone please comment if they have done their Mi 11 to the latest 13.0.12 with the file above given in the point 1. that is much appreciated.

Can anyone please comment on what should be done to upgrade my mi11.

Thank you
The stable version you say (13.0.12) has not yet come out

Is there a possibility for a fast boot? I have had to revert to global rom as I really dont want the TWRP recovery plus magisk patching the file no longer works. Fastboot was an amazing and quick, easy to use. Having TWRP recovery with latest file is good for some.but having no root is a let down. Thanks

Is there a possibility for a fast boot? I have had to revert to global rom as I really dont want the TWRP recovery plus magisk patching the file no longer works. Fastboot was an amazing and quick, easy to use. Having TWRP recovery with latest file is good for some.but having no root is a let down. Thanks
huh? twrp way easier to flash & root

I just bought another mi11 ultra from China at a good price. It is running stock China miui 12.5.
Should I upgrade to stock 13.0.12 thru OTA, before I install new A12 twrp and xiaomi.eu 13.0.13?
Or, install A12 twrp straight from Stock miui 12.5, then install xiaomi.eu 13.0.13?

What is the best way to install A12 twrp? Thru computer by using fastboot command, or install twrp just using the phone ramdisk option.

It is a brand new phone and no data on it. So keeping the data is not a concern.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

I just bought another mi11 ultra from China at a good price. It is running stock China miui 12.5.
Should I upgrade to stock 13.0.12 thru OTA, before I install new A12 twrp and xiaomi.eu 13.0.13?
Or, install A12 twrp straight from Stock miui 12.5, then install xiaomi.eu 13.0.13?

What is the best way to install A12 twrp? Thru computer by using fastboot command, or install twrp just using the phone ramdisk option.

It is a brand new phone and no data on it. So keeping the data is not a concern.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

install twrp thru pc via fastboot command

I've installed 13.0.9 stable on my Mi11, however I'm encountering slowness when i share a link or image. It takes like 5 seconds before the sharing app screen pops up. Similarly if I do not set a default browser, clicking a link in say whatsapp, I'll have to wait 5seconds before the list of browsers appears.

Anyway to fix this?

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
hello, Ive got mi 11 pro with stable V13.0.12. I wonder how do I install the latest stable version (13.0.13) via fastboot since there is no installation script like "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat". Could anyone help me to install it? Thanks in advance!

miui eu 13.0.6 very bad for 11t pro I don't know why but I use miui eu for two years
Please look at it and fix problems like some apps permissions not working
I usually find a big difference in performance improvement if use miui
But no this phone no
The temperature is as high as the official version

Hi all,
Before I open a bug...
Wanted to ask if anyone is having issue with Mobile Data...

Using XM 12, with latest stable from Xiaomi.eu, Installed using TWRP, over the fastboot version that I had I stalled before.

Now, when I am on Mobile Data, suddenly data is gone, although it appears connection is there, I have the data icon on, but can't use data.
To fix it, I must turn mobile data off and on, and it works for a few mon, then re-appears.

It does not happen if I use WiFi.
I had no data plan defined, and just now defined it (500GB)

Anyone else has this strange issue?
On the formal Global release I had no issues.
H

I've installed 13.0.9 stable on my Mi11, however I'm encountering slowness when i share a link or image. It takes like 5 seconds before the sharing app screen pops up. Similarly if I do not set a default browser, clicking a link in say whatsapp, I'll have to wait 5seconds before the list of browsers appears.

Anyway to fix this?
hello, may I know how did you install 13.0.9 were you earlier on fastboot 13.0.8 ? did you format the phone while installing 13.0.9 or did an update rom ? Thanks.

I would like to ask for help. I have a Mi 11 china, without twrp, I installed a .EU rom via fastboot, very easy method, more in this update then via recovery. If I update now via twrp, do I lose all the current cell phone configuration?

And if you indicate any tutorial to install recovery and magisk on Mi 11.

Reactions: katerpanne
I've got a mi 11 pro with Xiaomi.eu ROM pre-installed by the store since 1 year and I've been recently able to download a zip update from updater app since a long time (app crashed every time I tried to make an update since 12.5)

This is the filename :
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V13.0.13.0.SKACNXM_618da7ffab_v13-12.zip

Every time, I had to flash the zip from TWRP, but this update seems Android 12 and I'm currently on Android 11.
Do you think that if it worked this time it might be a recovery update ?
Do you think i have to update as always using TWRP or will it result in bricking my phone ?
TWRP version installed is 3.5.1_10.0 (apparently not compatible with A11 but I'm on A11...)

Last edited: