MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

I've installed 13.0.9 stable on my Mi11, however I'm encountering slowness when i share a link or image. It takes like 5 seconds before the sharing app screen pops up. Similarly if I do not set a default browser, clicking a link in say whatsapp, I'll have to wait 5seconds before the list of browsers appears.

Anyway to fix this?
Yeah I had that on previous rom. Clear dalvik cache. May have missed that when installing?

Can I install this MIUI 13 on my Redmi 9S without formatting?
Presently running on stable eu ROM 12.5.6, A11

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-14-15-22-54-671_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-14-15-22-54-671_com.android.settings.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Can I install this MIUI 13 on my Redmi 9S without formatting?
Presently running on MIUI 12.5.6, A11
Thanks

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

I've installed 13.0.9 stable on my Mi11, however I'm encountering slowness when i share a link or image. It takes like 5 seconds before the sharing app screen pops up. Similarly if I do not set a default browser, clicking a link in say whatsapp, I'll have to wait 5seconds before the list of browsers appears.

Anyway to fix this?
Here exactly so! Xiaomi 12 & XM12_V13.0.37.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12.

Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
  • Unlock your first bootloader here http://en.miui.com/unlock/
  • Install TWRP via Fastboot mode, then install our ROM
  • Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
    fastboot boot twrp.img
  • TWRP Recovery TWRP or TWRP.ME
  • FORMAT /data partition (NEVER wipe System or Persist!)
  • Copy our ROM to the internal storage
  • Install our ROM
  • Reboot
  • done
On the "Copy our ROM to the internal storage" step, why my phone wont show up on my PC as a flash memory how it appears when on MTP mode? Do I need some drivers or something?

On the "Copy our ROM to the internal storage" step, why my phone wont show up on my PC as a flash memory how it appears when on MTP mode? Do I need some drivers or something?
boot into twrp, Under Mount click on the MTP twice, disable once and then just right after, activate it again, happens on my 11T Pro too.

11T pro say now recovery. i left my phone 2 version down. and never payed attention to it anymore. is there a link to install recovery on miui 13.0.4 so i can update to .6?

Hi, I would like to take this opportunity to pay my respects to all those who answer the same questions over and over again and have endless patience.... Even if I had any idea of these things, I would despair?!
Every 3rd answer is from Katerpanne (super) but of course the other members in this forum are also extremely helpful.
Apparently no one has to search the forum and read up on it anymore, but instead open a new topic directly with the same question over and over again...
+Sorry hope this will work+

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-14-21-07-53-875-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-14-21-07-53-875-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    850.7 KB · Views: 89
Any new suggestions to fix storage permission for apps? 1st time happening now with Pubg game on Mi 11, v13.0.9.0.

You can see at special permissions which apps can access storage but I can't add any app to it.

miui eu 13.0.6 very bad for 11t pro I don't know why but I use miui eu for two years
Please look at it and fix problems like some apps permissions not working
I usually find a big difference in performance improvement if use miui
But no this phone no
The temperature is as high as the official version
The problem was caused by twrp version 5.6, I went back to an older version 3.9
And the problem is gone

Do I have to format (not wipe) Data in TWRP
You have to format (not wipe) data in TWRP
- if you install the xiaomi.eu rom for the first time
- if you change from weekly to stable (recommended)
- if you change from stable to weekly (recommended)
- you will loose your data -> make a backup

hi i just wanted to ask upon updating my device name changed to mi11i is there no way for it to show back to redmi k40 pro plus ?

Not sure what you're talking about. It's ready enough.
Latest version no one can install at all 5.6
In some previous versions, there were problems with the installation, and if it was installed, there were some problems with the permissions
I think it needs some time