MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Can someone help me, please?
Flash recovery by booting TWRP and then "flash current TWRP" as tutorials tell...
Then, wiped Data...
And when I click to install the ROM, this happens.
I got a Mi 11T Pro (vili)
Show me 1 post where someone, successfully installed v13.0.6.0 on a Mi 11T Pro (vili) and I rest my case.
You are absolutely right. There is no way any user with the Global vili model managed to flash the ROM with skkk's TWRP, due to a typo...
Notice the
Code:
sku == "vivlgl"
instead of
Code:
sku == "viligl"
I made a pull request for this issue: https://github.com/sekaiacg/android_device_xiaomi_vili_TWRP/pull/1/files

Show me 1 post where someone, successfully installed v13.0.6.0 on a Mi 11T Pro (vili) and I rest my case.
I managed to flash the ROM fine on my 11T Pro.
But seeing the problem above, i didnt know that the other models have another sku name.

Last edited:
hi guys,

I have fastboot 13.0.8 EU ROM on MI 11 - recently system app updater, shows app updates but its not updating the apps. I tried to restore permissions to the system updater as the ROM will remove permissions after a while if its not being used, but it still did not resolve the issue. Is it bug in the EU ROM or any other fix to update the apps. or the only solution is to reinstall the fastboot rom again ? please advise.

Thanks

any idea why the TWRP recovery was released for MI 11 when the earlier ROM's were fastboot and what is the decision point or who decides whether its a fastboot or Recovery rom for MI 11 ? why was it shifted from fastboot to recovery ( the latest one for A12 - MIUI 13 ). Please advise.

\Thanks

Hello lads.

I've a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.

Is this the correct choice of ROM to flash?

xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.14.0.RKCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip

My phone is still on Android 11 MIUI13
It's currently downloading an update, which I think will be Android 12 & only flash will be necessary then?

Thanks in advance.

any idea why the TWRP recovery was released for MI 11 when the earlier ROM's were fastboot and what is the decision point or who decides whether its a fastboot or Recovery rom for MI 11 ? why was it shifted from fastboot to recovery ( the latest one for A12 - MIUI 13 ). Please advise.

\Thanks
Described many times. Follow the discussion (as it evolves) and read what other members post

Xiaomi.eu development team makes the decision

Decision point is the availability of custom recovery (usually TWRP) for the given model that supports MIUI 13/Android 12.
And important remark - that does not mean (in case of A12) the 'official' TWRP.me - therefore it is important to follow discussion because it has been many times answered where to look for the appropriate custom recoveries and where to find installation instructions (posts with those answers/links do not need to be given for the same device because download repository and instructions are for the various models)

Hello lads.

I've a Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.

Is this the correct choice of ROM to flash?

xiaomi.eu_multi_VEUXG_V13.0.14.0.RKCMIXM_v13-11-fastboot.zip

My phone is still on Android 11 MIUI13
It's currently downloading an update, which I think will be Android 12 & only flash will be necessary then?

Thanks in advance.
this is a custom rom community.. do you know it?

Hi,If i flashed 13.0.6 stable Xiaomi.eu can i go back to 13.0.3 EEA? Or there it's a antirollback?I will get bricked?

You are absolutely right. There is no way any user with the Global vili model managed to flash the ROM with skkk's TWRP, due to a typo...
Notice the
Code:
sku == "vivlgl"
instead of
Code:
sku == "viligl"
I made a pull request for this issue: https://github.com/sekaiacg/android_device_xiaomi_vili_TWRP/pull/1/files
Sorry for my ignorance, but... Is the request you pulled solved?

How / Where can I download the fixed TWRP?

Meanwhile, while Sekaiacg fixes it, can you make 13.0.6.0 version installable via fastboot instead of via recovery?

Thank you so much

Hey, will there be a fastboot update for redmi note 10 pro sweat?
I kinda had a problem whilst installing via twrp, and now my phone is really unstable.
trwp doesn't have acces to my date etc... because I never formatted my data, making it sometimes bootloop after the update.
And my phone keeps restarting after a few seconds after fully booted.

I happen to mess around with some files and older updates and clearing cache and dalvik, my problem seems to be fixed.
I don't need any further help!

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a Mi 11 (venus) and using xiaomi.eu stable. Since an update (see photos below) last year and I don't remember the period, EVERY time I go to update the system, it seems that it doesn't recognize it and keeps asking me to update. Does anybody know how to solve this? It's not something that bothers me, but there might be a solution for it, I would like..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-19-11-05-17-793_com.miui.securitycenter_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-19-11-05-17-793_com.miui.securitycenter_2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2022-08-19-11-02-42-792_com.android.settings_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-19-11-02-42-792_com.android.settings_2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 118
Hi guys, I have a Mi 11 (venus) and using xiaomi.eu stable. Since an update (see photos below) last year and I don't remember the period, EVERY time I go to update the system, it seems that it doesn't recognize it and keeps asking me to update. Does anybody know how to solve this? It's not something that bothers me, but there might be a solution for it, I would like..
Same issue with current Weekly build... Stuck Update Notification

Device Xiaomi 12 CUPID
Current ROM Version: xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.36 installed through fastboot.

i have downloaded the update file xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.37.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12.zip unziped it but there is no .bat file (windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat) in it.

how to install this update...?

This has been repeated so many times that this forum is getting to be a real bore.

Also, it is perfectly stated at the beginning of each thread, stable and weekly.

The update is done via Recovery. That's why you can't find the scripts you are looking for.

Mobile data on Poco F4 GT is interrupted constantly. I'm using the latest version of Xiaomi.eu rom.

In global rom this bug does not occur. It's a good idea for me to install the NON-HLOS.bin from the global Rom on the xiaomi.eu ROM to fix this?

hello, I have installed the stable rom 13.0.36.0 via fastboot for my Xiaomi 12 now I would like to install the 13.0.37 but I do not find the fastboot but only the recovery I have not installed the TWRP and I would like to continue with fastboot because I do not want to format again everything how can I do? is it possible through OTA?