MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

rom recovery is a very big risk for me, I prefer to wait one day for a fastboot rom (thor) to come out.

rom recovery is a very big risk for me, I prefer to wait one day for a fastboot rom (thor) to come out.
To the contrary. Xiaomi.eu will never downgrade from Recovery ROM to Fastboot ROM - only if/when A13 comes and again, initially, there will be no custom recoveries for A13.
But once custom recoveries will come, Xiaomi.eu will again upgrade to Recovery ROMs

That's because Recovery ROMs provide OTA functionality. Updater downloads the new version, phone reboots to custom recovery, it automatically starts installing the update, and once finished, it automatically reboots to the upgraded System

That's the (only) reason Xiaomi.eu ROMs for MIUI 13/A12 started as Fastboot. But once moved to Recovery ROMs, there is no going back (you could wait forever)

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Hi,

First of all, thank you for your hard work.

I'm pretty new to all this, so I have a doubt:
I have a Mi 11 Ultra and I already Unlocked the bootloader.
It has Android 12 and MIUI13. Can I use this ROM?

Thanks in advance...

Data is one partition, Recovery (or Boot if Recovery integrated to Boot) another - hence installing TWRP does not affect your data

However, to install TWRP, you have to have unlocked Bootloader.
If your Bootloader was not unlocked yet - you have to unlock, and that will include factory reset (hence, wiping all data)

Also, if you are first time installing Xiaomi.eu (or downgrading, or switching from Weekly to Stable) you will have to Format Data (from TWRP, while flashing Xiaomi.eu)
I have the A12 xiaomi.eu installed by fastboot. Now I have installed the TWRP recovery. If I want to upgrade via recovery or OTA, can I do it?

To the contrary. Xiaomi.eu will never downgrade from Recovery ROM to Fastboot ROM - only if/when A13 comes and again, initially, there will be no custom recoveries for A13.
But once custom recoveries will come, Xiaomi.eu will again upgrade to Recovery ROMs

That's because Recovery ROMs provide OTA functionality. Updater downloads the new version, phone reboots to custom recovery, it automatically starts installing the update, and once finished, it automatically reboots to the upgraded System

That's the (only) reason Xiaomi.eu ROMs for MIUI 13/A12 started as Fastboot. But once moved to Recovery ROMs, there is no going back (you could wait forever)
I have a question. I used TRWP for the recovery rom. I used the wipe button. I connected my phone to the computer and I found the recovery rom that worked, but in mount the rom couldn't download to my mi 11 ultra.
So I did a fastboot with the latest fastboot rom and the I uploaded the recoveryrom to the downloadfolder and via trwp i could installll the recoveryrom because it was visible.
In the tutorial on Trading Shenzeng they say for a fresh install wipe the phone and connect the phone to the computer and via mount install the rom.
Why didn't it work via mount?

hey guys, when i do adb devices it says offline for my Mi 11 but it is recognized. I tried adb kill-server and tried again but still offline. I rebooted, deactivated wifi and same... can someone help me ?

Hi Guys! I have Redmi Note 10 Pro with MIUI 13 stable ROM 13.0.4.0 and since the last few days I can not use Google Pay for contactless payments. As I remember I was not able to close bootloader, it might be the problem. Or what else? Could you help me please how can I use it agait without system reinstall or any other big modification?

And, there is an update. Some weeks ago I tried to update but when I tap on the button it was only a file that was downloaded to the storage. How can I update my phone with this file?

Thanx for your answers!

Csaba
Hie did you manage to get help because l also received an update lam on MIUI 13 stable but l dont know how to update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-24-12-33-40-965_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-24-12-33-40-965_com.android.updater.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 114
Hie guys lam running on stable eu MIUI 13.0.1.0 and l received an OTA of 13.0.3.0 but l have not yet downloaded it. I want some help on how to do the update of it without loosing my data.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-24-12-33-40-965_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-24-12-33-40-965_com.android.updater.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 97
Hie guys lam running on stable eu MIUI 13.0.1.0 and l received an OTA of 13.0.3.0 but l have not yet downloaded it. I want some help on how to do the update of it without loosing my data.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help
CLICK UPDATE AND LEAVE IT...IT WILL REBOOT WHEN COMPLETED

Reactions: richzhan
I have a question. I used TRWP for the recovery rom. I used the wipe button. I connected my phone to the computer and I found the recovery rom that worked, but in mount the rom couldn't download to my mi 11 ultra.
So I did a fastboot with the latest fastboot rom and the I uploaded the recoveryrom to the downloadfolder and via trwp i could installll the recoveryrom because it was visible.
In the tutorial on Trading Shenzeng they say for a fresh install wipe the phone and connect the phone to the computer and via mount install the rom.
Why didn't it work via mount?
Really don't know what is the proper TWRP for your device (I have different device and for my device it is Orange Fox, not TWRP)

And don't know if TWRP for your device has some limitations (all those TWRP and OF's are not the official versions).
Hence you can expect some bugs, etc

And I installed (when I was switching from Fastboot to Recovery) this way:

- download the Recovery ROM from the phone (hence saved to the phone)

- Only boot one time to TWRP (or OF)'
fastboot boot <my OF>
and then install the downloaded ROM

- Only AFTER THAT Format Data (if needed - not needed when updating Xiaomi.eu

Reboot and you have the Recovery type Xiaomi.eu ROM installed.
As part of its own installation, it installed (permanently) the TWRP (or OF) - hence you didn't know to bother with that

If you want to root:

- from the downloaded ROM, unzip and copy out boot.img

- install Magisk APP (it is just the app, not Magisk yet)

- from Magisk app, take Install and Patch the extracted boot.img

- Reboot to Recovery (you have that option in Updater)

- From TWRP, install the patched boot img to Boot partition

Reboot to the rooted Xiaomi.eu, and voilla

Last edited:
Reactions: Fuselman
hello guys please is this a command or scrpit to download cant find it

windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat ?

hello bro...........are you available?

windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat

how do i make this work?
is it a script i can dwnld somwhere or just a command?
POST #1 - doesn't it describe:

- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Hence, it's not a command, when you unzip Xiaomi eu type ROM, you will find that script there

But it applies only to Fastboot ROM types - and don't ask me what is that, how to recognize, etc - ever second post some newbie asks the same questions, hence all answers can be found by taking a time and reading the five to ten last pages

Last edited:
sorry bro...it doesnt work like i wont worry you.... i didnt knw im using Unofficial Rom...i wouldnt buy xiaomi at all...!i wasnt getting any update then i search the rom build number on google......!im sorry if i offeneded to ask....let me go and sell the phone
thank you.
POST #1 - doesn't it describe:

- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Hence, it's not a command, when you unzip Xiaomi eu type ROM, you will find that script there

But it applies only to Fastboot ROM types - and don't ask me what is that, how to recognize, etc - ever second post some newbie asks the same questions, hence all answers can be found by taking a time and reading the five to ten last pages

there are no scripts added to the rom after downloading it....i just used commands as stated there...im being forced to used your rom from the person i bought the phone from

You are asking for advice but not providing any information.
- What phone model do you have?
- What ROM do you currently have on your phone?

You are asking for advice but not providing any information.
- What phone model do you have?
- What ROM do you currently have on your phone?
i have xiaomi 12 with miui 13. v13.0.32.0 slccnxm

i didnt knw its unofficial rom..being waiting for security updates and nothing was coming
i found this there and wanted to update it
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.39.0.SLCCNXM_v13-12

Do you have xiaomi.eu_v13.0.32.0 slccnxm in your phone ROM?
If so, update xiaomi.eu_xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V13.0.39.0. in TWRP.

sorry bro...it doesnt work like i wont worry you.... i didnt knw im using Unofficial Rom...i wouldnt buy xiaomi at all...!i wasnt getting any update then i search the rom build number on google......!im sorry if i offeneded to ask....let me go and sell the phone
thank you.
Xiaomi does not sell phones with unlocked Bootloaders and with unofficial ROMs but with stock/official ROMs.

Sorry, not offending you but do not blame Xiaomi

To keep up with the stock ROM and its OTA updates, you never need to unlock Bootloader

Nevertheless, Xiaomi.eu is actually very good ROM (for us here, better than the official since it is mostly debloated from the many not needed Xiaomi apps)

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvio1953
Hello! I'm new here. I'd Just bougth a Mi11 Ultra and It came with Miui 13 13.0.4 SKAMIXM global, with unlocked bootloader.
O need to use Google Pay and tks in advance any help to make It work.
I'm in doubt about fastboot or twrp flash... I read many pages and learned some, but the doubts continues.
Tks again from Brazil.

Iam using mi 11 lite 5g NE, successfully managed to flash eu rom v13.0.1.0 and received an OTA update of v13.0.3.0. l downloaded the zip file and extracted it hoping to find a update command but lam atuck now because l can't even understand or knw wat to do. I have attached the image with the extracted file. Please help me wat to do

Attachments

• IMG_20220925_033552.jpg
    IMG_20220925_033552.jpg
    836.3 KB · Views: 111
Really don't know what is the proper TWRP for your device (I have different device and for my device it is Orange Fox, not TWRP)

And don't know if TWRP for your device has some limitations (all those TWRP and OF's are not the official versions).
Hence you can expect some bugs, etc

And I installed (when I was switching from Fastboot to Recovery) this way:

- download the Recovery ROM from the phone (hence saved to the phone)

- Only boot one time to TWRP (or OF)'
fastboot boot <my OF>
and then install the downloaded ROM

- Only AFTER THAT Format Data (if needed - not needed when updating Xiaomi.eu

Reboot and you have the Recovery type Xiaomi.eu ROM installed.
As part of its own installation, it installed (permanently) the TWRP (or OF) - hence you didn't know to bother with that

If you want to root:

- from the downloaded ROM, unzip and copy out boot.img

- install Magisk APP (it is just the app, not Magisk yet)

- from Magisk app, take Install and Patch the extracted boot.img

- Reboot to Recovery (you have that option in Updater)

- From TWRP, install the patched boot img to Boot partition

Reboot to the rooted Xiaomi.eu, and voilla
Dude , when u have TWRP u just have to rename magisk.apk to mavisi.zip and then install it in recovery

Hello! I'm new here. I'd Just bougth a Mi11 Ultra and It came with Miui 13 13.0.4 SKAMIXM global, with unlocked bootloader.
O need to use Google Pay and tks in advance any help to make It work.
I'm in doubt about fastboot or twrp flash... I read many pages and learned some, but the doubts continues.
Tks again from Brazil.
Iam using mi 11 lite 5g NE, successfully managed to flash eu rom v13.0.1.0 and received an OTA update of v13.0.3.0. l downloaded the zip file and extracted it hoping to find a update command but lam atuck now because l can't even understand or knw wat to do. I have attached the image with the extracted file. Please help me wat to do
There is no doubt about installing the ROM: If it's a fastboot.zip, then unzip and install by command, if it's a .zip then install by recovery (unofficial TWRP/OF). Answers are already given multiple times. This is not a chat but a forum. So please don't spam here and search for how-to's. Thank you.