MIUI 13 MIUI 13 STABLE RELEASE

Just downloaded and OTA update for 12S Ultra and after download and pressing button ...check MD5 it pops a message that I have to use Fastboot for A12 updates via PC.
Is it something new from previous updates which were done via TWRP without PC involved.
Maybe anyone has asked about this and got answers, but I am sorry-could not find such thread...
The update is an Android 13 ROM, so yes, it's a fastboot ROM. There are no Android 13 TWRP builds for that device.

The update is an Android 13 ROM, so yes, it's a fastboot ROM. There are no Android 13 TWRP builds for that device.
I have Android 12 and it previously was updated via TWRP...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-33-34-172_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-33-34-172_com.android.settings.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-14-37-135_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-14-37-135_com.android.updater.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-13-52-463_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-13-52-463_com.android.updater.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-13-47-518_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-13-47-518_com.android.updater.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-11-00-882_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-11-00-882_com.android.updater.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-10-53-759_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-10-53-759_com.android.updater.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 122
Sorry for asking many questions...As I understood, in this case OTA just indicates and downloads update available disregarding the current system running?
I don't understand the question. "disregarding the current system running"?

Why there's a message for UI update popping up and download is offered for Android 12, when update is meant for Android 13?
I'm struggling to understand your dilemma. The Updater lets you know that you can now update to MIUI 14 Android 13 and that it's a ROM meant to be flashed with fastboot on your PC. So you can either ignore it and stay on MIUI 13 Android 12, or download the ROM (either on the device or PC), unpack it on your PC, and update your device via fastboot.

I'm struggling to understand your dilemma. The Updater lets you know that you can now update to MIUI 14 Android 13 and that it's a ROM meant to be flashed with fastboot on your PC. So you can either ignore it and stay on MIUI 13 Android 12, or download the ROM (either on the device or PC), unpack it on your PC, and update your device via fastboot.
This answered my dilemma :) Thanks

Hi, I'm running music apps and I found that songs are still played even I quit the app in the background, such as NetEase Cloud Music and QQ Music app.could anyone help me to solve this? thanks

Hi, first of all thank you for this awesome project!

But I'm having problems adding my Exchange (no real Exchange but Mailcow Exchange compatible) account through Gmail. On Xiaomi.eu stable (13.0.10.0 diting) Gmail doesn't even have an option to add an Exchange account but the standard MIUI E-Mail app does, but adding it doesn't work at all. I'm currently back on stock EEA rom where Gmail works as intended. I need it for my personal mails and especially contact sync.
Is there any way to get the Gmail Exchange option on Xiaomi.eu rom?
I've read somewhere that changing the rom region in build.prop could fix this but requires root to do so which I don't want at all.

Xiaomi 12T Pro (diting)
Xiaomi.eu MIUI 13.0.10.0 stable
Region: Germany

tldr; Gmail has no Exchange option.

Thanks in advance!

But it does.
Unfortunately not for me. It looks like your screenshot on the stock rom but not xiaomi.eu rom.

Edit: I have the same problem on the Redmi Note 11 (spesn) as well. The exchange option is completely missing there too but stock rom is ok.

Edit 2: I found a workaround now. After tinkering around with the e-mails app I finally managed to get my account added. Now I have proper calendar, contact and mail sync. Only downside is that I now have two mail apps (miui e-mail and gmail). I'm ok with this solution but maybe there is some small bug or something that need to be configured and may affect other google apps too. Maybe you guys find some fix for it. I'm available if you need something that I can try out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-28-16-13-08-729_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-28-16-13-08-729_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Unfortunately not for me. It looks like your screenshot on the stock rom but not xiaomi.eu rom.

Edit: I have the same problem on the Redmi Note 11 (spesn) as well. The exchange option is completely missing there too but stock rom is ok.

Edit 2: I found a workaround now. After tinkering around with the e-mails app I finally managed to get my account added. Now I have proper calendar, contact and mail sync. Only downside is that I now have two mail apps (miui e-mail and gmail). I'm ok with this solution but maybe there is some small bug or something that need to be configured and may affect other google apps too. Maybe you guys find some fix for it. I'm available if you need something that I can try out.
No idea. As you can see, I have the option right there, and I checked on Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12S Ultra and Redmi K50 Pro.
Whatever that thing is, it doesn't seem to be a ROM issue. We don't have any control over Google apps, so not sure how I can help here.

Reactions: hecaex
No idea. As you can see, I have the option right there, and I checked on Xiaomi 12, Xiaomi 12S Ultra and Redmi K50 Pro.
Whatever that thing is, it doesn't seem to be a ROM issue. We don't have any control over Google apps, so not sure how I can help here.
I was able to fix it. I restored my apps through Google One when I installed xiaomi.eu rom. For some reason this affects Gmail and the Exchange option was gone. After I wiped the phone and went through the setup without restoring from Google One Gmail was ok and the Exchange option was available!

How to fix this:
Clear app data of Gmail (reinstalling doesn't help when you restored from Google One) or completely start over and don't use the sh***y Google One backup which didn't work properly for 90% of my apps.

However the stock rom is not affected by this but I think it is because Gmail is preinstalled (atleast on EEA stock rom).

Hi all,

I would like to know if the dnd mode works on your phone ?
On my Poco F2 Pro, when I activate it, nothing change, I receive all the calls.

Thx for your help

Where does it say (here) which ROM version is this?
(on my phone I have version 13.0.4 but I can't find it here)

Where does it say (here) which ROM version is this?
(on my phone I have version 13.0.4 but I can't find it here)
It's about Xiaomi.eu Stable, MIUI 13. For different phones they are different versions, released at different dates (depending on when Xiaomi released, and which version number the corresponding [mostly CN] Stable updates)

If you follow the Download link in the post #1, you can read the versions from the corresponding file names

I flashed the HMNote10Pro_V13.0.15.0.SKFMIXM v13-12 Rom for my Redmi Note 10 Pro Successfully but I noticed this Incoming Call Announcement feature that I want to turn off, I want to ask if there's a way to turn that off as I don't need that feature. Even with DND on, it still announces incoming calls & personally I find it annoying. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks to the Developers for this Great ROM.

It's about Xiaomi.eu Stable, MIUI 13. For different phones they are different versions, released at different dates (depending on when Xiaomi released, and which version number the corresponding [mostly CN] Stable updates)

If you follow the Download link in the post #1, you can read the versions from the corresponding file names
Hi,

I followed the download link but I'm still not sure how to correlate the names to the version numbers...

The version I need to find is this:
Clipboard-20221231.png

I think this might be the version I'm looking for but I'm not sure - there's no mention of "vayu" or even "global":

1672517537084.png

Cheers!

Hi,

I followed the download link but I'm still not sure how to correlate the names to the version numbers...

The version I need to find is this:
View attachment 45418

I think this might be the version I'm looking for but I'm not sure - there's no mention of "vayu" or even "global":

View attachment 45419

Cheers!
Don't overcomplicate this. "ROM Name" is the only thing you should reference when looking for the correct ROM for your device, the rest is extra info.

I flashed the HMNote10Pro_V13.0.15.0.SKFMIXM v13-12 Rom for my Redmi Note 10 Pro Successfully but I noticed this Incoming Call Announcement feature that I want to turn off, I want to ask if there's a way to turn that off as I don't need that feature. Even with DND on, it still announces incoming calls & personally I find it annoying. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks to the Developers for this Great ROM.
Fixed it, Thanks.

Hi, I am currently on stable 13.0.6 for my POCO F3, I am now experiencing unable to use Google Pay, says it doesn't fit the security standard.

So I am thinking upgrade to the latest version 13.0.9, but the ROM is not fastboot since 13.0.7, my recovery is not TWRP, is Xiaomi recovery.
So if I flash TWRP to my phone, will it wipe my data? or do I need to wipe my data to be able to flash TWRP?

And also will the update solve the problem of Google Pay?

Many Thanks

EDIT:

Tried flash TWRP to recovery, but I got

`Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: '(recovery_a) No such partition')`

What should I do?

Last edited: