MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Nice update my mi 12s ultra to miui 14 in fastboot mode with no problem and did a Geekbench benchmark test.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-26-03-18-06-932_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-26-03-18-06-932_com.primatelabs.geekbench5.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 373
notifications work? apps only update when you open them? for example whatsapp only receives messages when you open it. is anything with facial recognition on? thanks for the feedback
Notifications are working: Whatsapp, Pushover, newspaper applications receive alerts. The notifications arrive immidiatly (whatsapp, pusher), are displayed on the lock screen and play a sound just as it was with the previous versions.
I am not using the face recognition feature.
Google Wallet works, Microsoft applications are opening (OneDrive, Outlook)

Last edited:
Reactions: yago78
cant add new Widgets

hello everyone i have miui 14 flash today i come from miui 13 stable problem is i cant add new widgets more is that a known error or is it just me
translated by Google

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Lite5G_V14.0.2.0.TKICNXM_v14-13-fastboot

Does anybody have the same Problem

Sorry, two questions:

1) From xiaomi.eu 13 stable, moving to xiaomi.eu 14 stable, should I format full?

2) After installing the. Xiaomi.eu 14 stable, can I go back to the original miui 13 (Italian market) for warranty or is there an anti-rollback lock?
1) No, no full format is required
2) Yes, use the XiaoMiFlash tool, don't forget to click on "clean all" and not on §clean all and lock". Otherwise you phone will be locked again.

Notifications are working: Whatsapp, Pushover, newspaper applications receive alerts. The notifications arrive immidiatly (whatsapp, pusher), are displayed on the lock screen and play a sound just as it was with the previous versions.
I am not using the face recognition feature.
Google Wallet works, Microsoft applications are opening (OneDrive, Outlook)
the problem seems to be facial recognition. activated, nothing works anymore. thanks for the answer and if you can try to activate it and see if everything works

Well, just changed to Miui 14 and so far it seems to be working properly.

I´m starting to miss some changes in the interface but that´s just my quest.
Good work, super devs
Good Miui Xmas

Thank you so much !
But my Xiaomi 12s Ultra can't display Vietnamese normally. I tried many fonts but it didn't work. This problem doesn't happen on china stable rom 14.0.2

The CN version changes the font will apply system font and apps font.
The EU version changes the font will apply system font only. Apps font does not apply.
'System-wide variable font' in 'Developer options' not work. @ingbrzy Please fix this option. Or remove this option and keep the way the CN version works. Thank you very much!

Shouldn´t it be the 14 logo already?
The logo is embedded in the Updater app to show your current MIUI version, not the one you're about to update to.

The CN version changes the font will apply system font and apps font.
The EU version changes the font will apply system font only. Apps font does not apply.
Works exactly as intended. CN applies the font to apps and WebView instances (web pages) which is not desirable since it has side-effects we saw in the past.

'System-wide variable font' in 'Developer options' not work.
System-wide refers to MIUI. It has nothing to do with third-party apps or WebView instances, and that's by design. Messing with the font in third-party apps will break the layouts of many of them.

Please fix this option. Or remove this option and keep the way the CN version works. Thank you very much!
No way. Nothing to fix and not interested in how CN handles it.

UPDATE#1: Don't repeat my mistakes :) After rolling back from 14 to 13 the IMEI will get lost. So, if I understand correctly, you have to follow a procedure to back it up for further restoration after installing the previous MIUI version.
Not "lost", just modem doesn't like that downgrade for some reason. Flash modem.img from MIUI 14 and you will get your IMEI back.
You don't need to backup anything. Downgrade to MIUI 13 and enter *#*#2537337#*#* in dialpad, then reboot. You'll have your baseband/IMEI back.

Thank you so much !
But my Xiaomi 12s Ultra can't display Vietnamese normally. I tried many fonts but it didn't work. This problem doesn't happen on china stable rom 14.0.2
If you use the MIUI 12.5 font, it will stop being dark and light.

Is there a specific instruction I should follow?

Menawhile... I found what is causing my issue. This is another MS application - "Intune Company Portal". Once I removed this app, Teams started. However, this application is required to pass the authentication. So, I will troubleshoot tomorrow and it will end up with 2 possible outomes:
1) I will find the workaround and share here
2) I will collect logs and share with you :)

Thank you for your assistance!
P.S. I tried to give to Company Portal permissions per your advice. It does not help.
@purgenerator , hi friend. I am having the same problem as yours. When remove the Company Portal, both apps works fine, but the Company is mandatory to me.
I've tried to give all the permissions for these apps and did not works.
Do you have any update?

thx

Reactions: purgenerator
Installed on my 12S Ultra last night which was on Miui 13 stable before. Works perfectly! Somehow the phone feels more smooth than 13. Great work! team~
I have the same device, what are the steps you followed, please help me?

Thread cleaned. Let me reiterate for the illiterate:
1) This thread is meant for feedback on already released MIUI 14 Stable ROMs.
2) Like (1) says, this thread is not a chatroom where you should express how much you're "waiting for a ROM" for your device. No one cares. This is spam that bloats this thread with needless pages.
3) Like (2) says, this is not a chatroom, if you want to express gratitude, use the "Like" button. Comments with plain "thank you" will be removed.
4) Availability or quality of TWRP builds has nothing to do with this thread, or this forum in general. You can discuss it in Mi General subforum at best.
5) Anything related to Magisk and rooting has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Mod the ROMs however you want, but keep it out of this thread and this forum. By modding the ROMs and commenting here, you simply obfuscate the reality regarding the stock stability of our ROMs.

@purgenerator , hi friend. I am having the same problem as yours. When remove the Company Portal, both apps works fine, but the Company is mandatory to me.
I've tried to give all the permissions for these apps and did not works.
Do you have any update?

thx
Hello @lpsouzalima!
We are not alone with the issue. I found a thread with other "lucky" guys on the forum.
I guess @igor-eisberg will be a bit more happier if we continue our discussion in a specific thread and then come back here with an update once we have it :)
So, since that seems to be an opportunity on Microsoft side, Igor, I won't disturb you with queries to troubleshoot logs ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: lpsouzalima
Hey guys,

I updated my 12s Ultra to the stable rom miui14, and just like some of mentioned here, I am also having notification issues like on the Chinese ROM. I only get the notification when I open the app. Has anyone found a fix for this yet.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I updated my 12s Ultra to the stable rom miui14, and just like some of mentioned here, I am also having notification issues like on the Chinese ROM. I only get the notification when I open the app. Has anyone found a fix for this yet.

Thanks
turn off facial recognition

Hey guys,

Thanks
Turn on autostart for the apps that are not sending notifications

Autostart is already on, the settings did not change when I did the update from MIUI 13 to 14, all permissions and notifications are the same. I just turned off facial recognition to see if that works

Hi,

i have already istalled XIAOMI.EU 13.0.41 stable on my MI 12. I have already installed TWRP 3.6.2. i can get into fastboot in twrp and also to original fastboot. But the device is not recognized from my win11 pc. And the driver installation doenst work. i have a failire in device manager. what can i do?