MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Successfully installed on Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-03-18-14-25-341_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-03-18-14-25-341_com.android.settings.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 327
Hello @lpsouzalima!
We are not alone with the issue. I found a thread with other "lucky" guys on the forum.
I guess @igor-eisberg will be a bit more happier if we continue our discussion in a specific thread and then come back here with an update once we have it :)
So, since that seems to be an opportunity on Microsoft side, Igor, I won't disturb you with queries to troubleshoot logs ;)
Hi friend, did you try with this latest version if it works?

Hello, will my data be deleted if I update the 11 Lite 5G NE phone? Is there a case of not opening the device, I have never updated the eu rom before.

Hello, will my data be deleted if I update the 11 Lite 5G NE phone? Is there a case of not opening the device, I have never updated the eu rom before.
What version are you currently on? Do you use global rom?

Hi guys!!!
first off i want to thank to the admin for the great work they doing.
... So i installed the update for MIUI 14 for mi Xioaomi 12s ultra (version 14.0.3.0. TLACNXM), after update the phone started normally but when i want to open any app a message pops up " Wait until your device is fully rebooted before opening apps" i waited a few hours nothing, i reinstalled it and still nothing. can i get some help please. Thank you!

When in 2023,bedtime alarm says data expired in working days. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Bug on MI 11 Lite MIUI V14.0.3.TKICNXM
When the alarm starts playing when I have the screen on, the notification of alarm doesn't appear and I cannot turn off the alarm.

Works on Poco X4 GT, but I lost Super Wallpapers.
Thanks !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-04-15-34-36-414_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-04-15-34-36-414_com.android.settings.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 928
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-04-19-12-56-858_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-04-19-12-56-858_com.android.settings.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 464
Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone try it out on Xiaomi 12? How's the battery compared to global? SOT? Can't get more than 5hr on global.

What about installing this stable 14 over weekly miui 13 ?

Do I have to format data or not needed?

Successfully updated my 12s ultra from 13 to 14 stable. Phone seems more responsive and no issue so far. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: mbtcr787
No. You have to update using the fastboot method. (Did you read the first post of this thread?)
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC using WinRAR
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh