MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi, please clarify to me. I have not installed any TWRP. will it install automaticaly via OTA? sorry I am little confused.
many thanks,
Hi, I just fast booted with latest twrp using PC command , link to twrp is on the first page and find for phone you have once booted into twrp , advanced and installed twrp after that install I already transfered latest rom zip to root of storage and flashed , it came up with few errors but thats normal and phone booted up with latest rom :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulo Carneiro
any other mirrors to download? I'm trying to download for mi 11 pro since yesterday!
really very very slow :(

No, there will only be recovery roms until the next major android release. You just think it's hard. It is much more convenient than requiring a PC and using fastboot. Newer recovery roms will be available as OTA updates from the updater in the settings menu now that you have this one installed.
Thanks. But how can i do it. I downloaded the recovery file but its a. Img extension. How can i install it and then, how can i unstill the ROM. Thanks.

Where i can see the changelog for latest stable update over previous one?
And can i continue to update xiaomi 12pro via fastboot? If not , will i loose my data by installing twrp for the first time?

Someone upload the Mayfly 14.0.5 to Google Drive? Server is too slow to download...

I got this message when trying to install on Mi 11 pro (mars)

failed to mount /system_ext
failed to mount /product
failed to mount /vendor
failed to mount /odm

I'm on twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.0_A13-mars-skkk

Someone already tried last EU version on Xiaomi 12 - xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.4.0.TLCCNXM_v14-13.zip?

I've tried previous versions and had a lot of issued with notifications/Energy managent (Whatsapp/email... had to open applications to receive notifications). I've rolled back to version V13.0.41.0.SLCCNXM. Is this situaion solved on current version - V14.0.4.0.TLCCNXM? Thank you

Hi, I have a Xiaomi 12 PRO with TWRP and this last update, I just don't know how to flash it...

I reboot into Recovery Mode (TWRP), but the rom just doesn't appear, says internal storage 0MB... but the file is there... Anyone has tried in Xiaomi 12 PRO and made it work ? Previous updates were fastboot and worked and previously to that some Miui 13 were recovery mode with Twrp and worked also...

Don't know what to do...

Help appreciated ! Thanks

Hi, I have a Xiaomi 12 PRO with TWRP and this last update, I just don't know how to flash it...

I reboot into Recovery Mode (TWRP), but the rom just doesn't appear, says internal storage 0MB... but the file is there... Anyone has tried in Xiaomi 12 PRO and made it work ? Previous updates were fastboot and worked and previously to that some Miui 13 were recovery mode with Twrp and worked also...

Don't know what to do...

Help appreciated ! Thanks
Wrong twrp

Reactions: mik101
After a touch over a week of using it, I would like to report a strange anomaly that I have seen. After the upgrade, it seemed to be going ok, but after a few days, a few apps (about 10 or so) somehow "reset" themselves, i.e they lost my login details, or showed some weird like attempting to login, but nothing actually happening

The apps affected were a wide variety, such as MSTeams & Outlook (even after granting "Get device info" = Always Allow), some banking and trading apps. Though not all apps were affected, some apps displayed weird symptoms such as losing their credentials of what was previously configured and wouldn't be able to login again (even with correct credentials).

After alot of mucking around, I was able to get those apps working, by rebooting and individually clearing all the data for those apps, but after a day or two, I would lose them again.

Has anyone else seen this symptom? If it helps, I am willing to upload logs to aid further investigation.
Hello, Have you got any updates on your problems? I see that since you posted (you may had v14.0.4.0), a new version of lisa has appeared (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11LE_XM11Lite5GNE_V14.0.5.0.TKOCNXM_v14-13-fastboot.zip).

Guys, I'm waiting for 120 hours to unlock my BL and so I can apply the MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE ROM on my ZEUS MIXM device (Xiaomi 12 Pro)

Does this ROM already come with Google Pay?

If not, could you direct me to the correct channel, with instructions on how to install the main Google applications, including Google Pay?

Thanks

Guys, I'm waiting for 120 hours to unlock my BL and so I can apply the MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE ROM on my ZEUS MIXM device (Xiaomi 12 Pro)

Does this ROM already come with Google Pay?

If not, could you direct me to the correct channel, with instructions on how to install the main Google applications, including Google Pay?

Thanks
yes even if it doesnt , use play store to install apps as you would normally

first page lists features
  • SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified

Mi 11. Just updated to Miui 14. All worked relatively fine. Got those errors at the end in TWRP but wiping dalvik, rebooting and installing ROM again worked. All data and settings remained.

Hello, I have a 12T Pro (Diting) I would like to update the existing TWRP.
Since it's a A/B type of device what options should I use to update?

Attachments

• IMG_20230118_161225.jpg
    IMG_20230118_161225.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 93
I am trying to boot in TWRP but (ON + Vol+) buttons simultaneuosly, don´t work, it starts MIUI as usual. Any other way to boot TWRP??

Obviously, I have working TWRP installed on my Mi 11 Ultra with Stable MIUI 13.0.13

I am trying to boot in TWRP but (ON + Vol+) buttons simultaneuosly, don´t work, it starts MIUI as usual. Any other way to boot TWRP??

Obviously, I have working TWRP installed on my Mi 11 Ultra with Stable MIUI 13.0.13
If you have root you can install a terminal emulator such as Termux, then:
SU
reboot recovery

If not, on venus you can grab the correct recovery image and fastboot tools for your pc and start it via fastboot as demonstrated in this thread that no one seems to read:

Hello, I have a 12T Pro (Diting) I would like to update the existing TWRP.
Since it's a A/B type of device what options should I use to update?
You should read the how-to:

Reactions: Imtuga
Mi 11. Just updated to Miui 14. All worked relatively fine. Got those errors at the end in TWRP but wiping dalvik, rebooting and installing ROM again worked. All data and settings remained.
You didn't have to flash it again. Those are inconsequential remount errors that have been mentioned a dozen times already in this thread.

For all the people who are looking for the Xiaomi Mi 12 Pro (XM12Pro / zeus) 14.0.8.0 file because of slow sourceforge, I have uploaded it to GDrive:
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.8.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13

Please verify it properly (with checksum from SF) since you should not trust random downloads from GDrive.

It doesn't have to run simultaneously. Press the power button for 3 seconds, then press up repeatedly

Reactions: Franch and mik101