MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Thanks, I reinstalled the ROM from the update section, but the themes were not updated.
I don't understand what you're talking about. "themes were not updated" to what?
If you can't explain something, better that you show it.

Guys, I already installed this Custom ROM Stable, but I want to activate the developer module (formerly clicking 3x on the Kernel information), but I couldn't activate it

Has anyone managed to enable the developer option and could guide me how to do it?

Thanks.

Dear developers.
Perhaps someone has preserved (deleted) EU_14.0.5.0_Diting? I want to test (the camera is not important).
Please send the link in Private messages.

Yes I was in weekly rom before and I didn't have issue with icons edition
But I rather prefer stay in stable, I had some issues with weekly ROM and stable version is smoother in use at least for me

But it seems that I am the only one facing the icon edition problem

Envoyé de mon M2102K1G en utilisant Tapatalk
I've reinstalled the ROM, now all seems to be good

Envoyé de mon M2102K1G en utilisant Tapatalk

Need some help.
I am trying to install TWRP on my Mi11Ultra (Star) and when i boot the recovery.img i can't "install to ramdisk" it needs some directory.
Online there is a video where the person uses an "Onkey inject TWRP". What am i missing here? Do i flash the recovery to boot_b?
According to the HowTo the star is supposed to be flashed like this.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have the problem my DJI go 4 app is not working after searching a bit I found out about the SafetyNet and I tested it with an app mentioned in one Forum here and the result was SafetyNet request is passed but signature validation has an error could this be the problem? I am using the 12 Pro with the current version 14.0.8.0. Thanks in advance for your help.

Need some help.
I am trying to install TWRP on my Mi11Ultra (Star) and when i boot the recovery.img i can't "install to ramdisk" it needs some directory.
Online there is a video where the person uses an "Onkey inject TWRP". What am i missing here? Do i flash the recovery to boot_b?

Thanks
Post in thread 'MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-14-stable-release.67685/post-683232

Need some help.

Thanks
So for anyone that didn't know how to do it:

twrp.img needs to be on the device:
- boot into fastboot
- fastboot boot recovery.img
- advanced --> Install recovery to ramdisk
- choose recovery.img you previously put on the device
- install
- reboot to recovery

Thanks

Guys, it seems the Themas application does not follow the region defined on the device, with that several themes, dynamic backgrounds cease to exist; I say this because I usually use Thema Calamaro and this one is not localized.

I ask:

1) You who are using this Custom ROM Stable, are you managing to find your favorite themes?

2) Do you have a website link with a list of themes in .mtz format to download?

Very grateful to everyone.

In case I cant fix the problem with the dji app and the eu rom, is there a way to go back to the original rom without getting trouble like netflix app or something else and is there a guide for it?

Hi, just found out about the new MIUI 14 Stable for my device, on a Mi11Ultra (star). I've made sure to search and read up on how to update my device, and would just like some confirmation that I am doing things correctly:

- Currently on stable MIUI 13, a12 (V13.0.9.0.SKACNXM), fastboot ROM
- I've downloaded MIUI 14 stable rom file, V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM zip file
- I've downloaded corresponding TWRP for my device, twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.0_A13-star-skkk.img
- next I copy both files to my phone (? please confirm....if i wipe data later, they would disappear)
- per @GA-Bulletproof above, the next step is to put TWRP into device:
- boot into fastboot, >fastboot boot recovery.img
- advanced options > Install recovery to ramdisk
- choose twrp.img, install
- reboot to recovery
- assuming that worked, I should now be in the TWRP recovery, ready to install rom
- next, according to first post of this thread,
- FORMAT data partition only (? can i also format cache or others if I want a fresh install?)
- it says to now copy ROM zip to internal storage (? how exactly is this done?)
- then install > select rom file, reboot to system

if there are any steps that are incorrect or need clarifying, please feel free to let me know. I hope this can also be useful for anyone else who needs it....thanks!

Hi, just found out about the new MIUI 14 Stable for my device, on a Mi11Ultra (star). I've made sure to search and read up on how to update my device, and would just like some confirmation that I am doing things correctly:

- Currently on stable MIUI 13, a12 (V13.0.9.0.SKACNXM), fastboot ROM
- I've downloaded MIUI 14 stable rom file, V14.0.6.0.TKACNXM zip file
- I've downloaded corresponding TWRP for my device, twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.0_A13-star-skkk.img
- next I copy both files to my phone (? please confirm....if i wipe data later, they would disappear)
- per @GA-Bulletproof above, the next step is to put TWRP into device:
- boot into fastboot, >fastboot boot recovery.img
- advanced options > Install recovery to ramdisk
- choose twrp.img, install
- reboot to recovery
- assuming that worked, I should now be in the TWRP recovery, ready to install rom
- next, according to first post of this thread,
- FORMAT data partition only (? can i also format cache or others if I want a fresh install?)
- it says to now copy ROM zip to internal storage (? how exactly is this done?)
- then install > select rom file, reboot to system

if there are any steps that are incorrect or need clarifying, please feel free to let me know. I hope this can also be useful for anyone else who needs it....thanks!
Post in thread '23.1.9/10' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/23-1-9-10.67900/post-683123

Reactions: acemanic
What devices will receive MIUI 14?
Is POCO X3 PRO too?
Ask Xiaomi.

Guys, it seems the Themas application does not follow the region defined on the device
That's right and it's by design. China Themes app is not the same as Global Themes app. You can't search the Global Themes store, so install them from MTZ.

Hello,

I have installed the MIUI 14 after over a year on my Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra. It works perfectly eccept for the NFC on the Wallet Google app for payment.
Anybody with the same problem or some suggestions?

Thanks, MassiveTM

Is it possible to install Magisk with the fastboot rom install? I want Material You control in apps even though MIUI and system apps don't support it.

All right, then it's not the cause of my issue. I will try to reset the phone theses days and see if it soolves the issue.
I tried to reset the phone with TWRP and once inside MIUI. No HCE wallet available for my Mi12S Ultra. Any Ideas what I could try?

P.S. I'm also missing the entry about Contactless payment in the NFC menu. IMHO something seems to be missing in my ROM or a module not starting up correctly.

Last edited:
Guys, please make fastboot version for Mi 11 Ultra star. How much time has passed, or is it too complicated? I apologize if I don't understand something. I don't want to do full formatting because there are many files.(( Thank you for your work!