MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Guys, please make fastboot version for Mi 11 Ultra star. How much time has passed, or is it too complicated? I apologize if I don't understand something. I don't want to do full formatting because there are many files.(( Thank you for your work!
It has been answered many times on the forum, there won't be fastboot versions when the recovery is available, and you don't need to format to use a recovery.

Here is a tutorial: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-a-custom-recovery.67841/

Edit : Or you can wait for the hybrid ROMs

Last edited:
Guys, please make fastboot version for Mi 11 Ultra star. How much time has passed, or is it too complicated? I apologize if I don't understand something. I don't want to do full formatting because there are many files.(( Thank you for your work!

You are right, hybrid ROMs are around the corner, so I guess it is also possible to wait the next release.

Can someone help me? I have a Mi 11 Pro with recovery 5.0. Miui 14 is recovery but I can't install it. I downloaded it normally and don't have an install option and also with the updater app. How can I install it then?

My device should have TWRP, I bought it from trading Shenzhen as TWRP model. But since miui 13 it doesn't appear anymore. Just the recovery 5.0
Then it's not installed anymore. Follow the guide posted above. If your bootloader isn't unlocked then you have to do that first (instructions in the OP). I suspect it's already unlocked though if you had TWRP before.
If you're not already on a .EU ROM then you will also have to format data.

It has been answered many times on the forum, there won't be fastboot versions when the recovery is available, and you don't need to format to use a recovery.

Here is a tutorial: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/installing-a-custom-recovery.67841/

Edit : Or you can wait for the hybrid ROMs
Hi, i have a Mi11 lite 5G NE; there are two recovery files (OFox 1_2 and twrp 3.6) but anyone can't decrypt the internal storage. You can see the external SD but i don't know if they are completely funcional for make a backup (for example). I think that the real solution will be the hybrid rom.

Hi, i have a Mi11 lite 5G NE; there are two recovery files (OFox 1_2 and twrp 3.6) but anyone can't decrypt the internal storage. You can see the external SD but i don't know if they are completely funcional for make a backup (for example). I think that the real solution will be the hybrid rom.
Unfortunately an updated recovery for "lisa" wasn't developed. Those older versions likely will not work as they appear to be intended for Android 11. That is why lisa is still a fastboot rom on stable, and doesn't have a development version of the rom at all, at the moment. Waiting for an updated fastboot/hybrid rom is all you can do. Unless a new recovery version is released for your device, even the hybrid rom will only be flashable via fastboot on lisa.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-27-18-48-22-142_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-27-18-48-22-142_com.miui.home.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 176
Can you post a screenshot of battery drain details?
8% left after 5 hours and 13 minutes. Just browsing internet and some YouTube and sending emails. On 120hz and no dark mode on screen. Curious if other mi 11 ultra owners got the same screen on time. Don't know if 5,5 hours is good or bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-27-20-33-24-594_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-27-20-33-24-594_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 109
8% left after 5 hours and 13 minutes. Just browsing internet and some YouTube and sending emails. On 120hz and no dark mode on screen. Curious if other mi 11 ultra owners got the same screen on time. Don't know if 5,5 hours is good or bad.
We're looking for the breakdown below that, not the chart of the total consumption. That doesn't tell us anything about what exactly is using the power.

Also dark mode should improve battery since you have an AMOLED screen and not an LCD screen. Then it doesn't waste energy lighting up every pixel to full brightness when it doesn't have to. LCD screens work the opposite way, so dark mode will use more power on those.

Last edited:
Reactions: bingho
Hi Folks,
I installed stable 14 over stable 13 on mi 11i (haydn) a few days ago.
The first install gave some errors regarding mounting, the second time everything went as it should.
A few things discovered so far that don't work:
1. can't add widgets, the check box in the upper right corner does not work. I disabled google discover but still not working.
2. fingerprint was not working had to add a new one and remove the old one.
3. ring tone won't change, it stays ringing with the default tone.

Thanks for the excellent work so far...

Good morning guys, I have a little problem with my Xiaomi MI 11 Ultra, I tried searching in other forums on this site but I didn't find the solution, I'll try here hoping I'm not wrong....
When I go to download a new theme from the Themes app it gives me this error:
Could not download:300004
I have the new MIUI 14 Xiaomi.eu, did any of you have the same problem and how did you solve it?
Thanks so much

Hi Folks,
I installed stable 14 over stable 13 on mi 11i (haydn) a few days ago.
The first install gave some errors regarding mounting, the second time everything went as it should.
A few things discovered so far that don't work:
1. can't add widgets, the check box in the upper right corner does not work. I disabled google discover but still not working.
2. fingerprint was not working had to add a new one and remove the old one.
3. ring tone won't change, it stays ringing with the default tone.

Thanks for the excellent work so far...
try change ringtone from themes or from music app

Anyone else had problems with fingerprint after update ? It`s crushing when trying to install new fingerprint.

Reactions: Smaritz
Hi all, if I am coming from xiaomi.eu 13 do I need to clean install to go to 14 or can I just use the updater as normal? Thanks!

Hi. The camera default for mi11lite5g RENOIR is buggy.
What version of g.cam with proper config settings are you using for this phone ?

Last edited:
I flashed it in TWRP on Mix 4 and on reboot it booted into TWRP again and it says No OS. My backups are gone and it appears all data has been wiped even though I did not select that option? How can I recover from here?