MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Just updated to 14.0.1.0 on my 11t Pro, everything appears to be fine enough except Android Auto. Massive issues with that, it appears that you can't use with AOD turned on, then I've had to turn autostart on for Android Auto and it works okay at the moment. But it still seems very buggy, so I'd hold off updating if you can to see if a proper fix comes out.

Reactions: jmarianoo
Just updated to 14.0.1.0 on my 11t Pro, everything appears to be fine enough except Android Auto. Massive issues with that, it appears that you can't use with AOD turned on, then I've had to turn autostart on for Android Auto and it works okay at the moment. But it still seems very buggy, so I'd hold off updating if you can to see if a proper fix comes out.
Mate, have u a keyboard issue? Like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-18-19-21-19-570_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-18-19-21-19-570_com.whatsapp.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 248
Mate, have u a keyboard issue? Like this?
Yes, but when you get rid of the indicator that little arrow disappears. Think that's the only way to fix it. Miui is a bit annoying at times, regardless of using the Xiaomi.eu rom, as a base for an android system especially the global version it always seems so bare bones and full of bugs/glitches.

Yes, but when you get rid of the indicator that little arrow disappears. Think that's the only way to fix it. Miui is a bit annoying at times, regardless of using the Xiaomi.eu rom, as a base for an android system especially the global version it always seems so bare bones and full of bugs/glitches.
Yes but when i close the gesture bar, home screen move will be so hard and unsteady. Sometimes it works sometimes not.

POCO F3 :
There is a problem with the Wi-Fi system. When using smart home applications, the list of Wi-Fi cannot be searched. The app that encounters the problem google home, mi home, aqara home is expected to be every app that has a Wi-Fi list search.
You need to enable approximate location globally and then disable it for the app 1 2

does the data need to be wiped or we can directly upgrade via fastboot? I'm still using MIUI 13 on 11T Pro and wondering if there's an extra step needed before going to MIUI 14.

Same here with Coolwalk the only way it works is just turning off always on screen and configuring USB on file transfer from dev option. It doesn't freeze the screen :(

Reactions: sveto and ailwyn
On F3, clean installed 14.0.4.0 yesterday with A13 TWRP skkk and had 2 or 3 random reboots when the phone was idle. Updated to 14.0.5.0 and phone rebooted again overnight. Did I do something wrong?

edit: Also, VoLTE is on in the status bar, even though there's no option to enable/disable it anywhere in the settings

Last edited:
Updated on 11T Pro from Miui13 Stable.
Stock Camera is Not available and the Screen sometimes responds delayed

Edit: also Galery App is Not there

Last edited:
does the data need to be wiped or we can directly upgrade via fastboot? I'm still using MIUI 13 on 11T Pro and wondering if there's an extra step needed before going to MIUI 14.
Nahh no extra steps, was quite easy, just downloaded it, went to recovery and then installed it from there similar to other upgrades on miui 13.

My phone is Xiaomi 12T Plato. I facing a problem is update rom to miui eu 14 from miui eu 13 then the phone get bootloop, i try flash 3 times and redownload rom but still get bootloop.

• Sad
Reactions: atinca28
My phone is Xiaomi 12T Plato. I facing a problem is update rom to miui eu 14 from miui eu 13 then the phone get bootloop, i try flash 3 times and redownload rom but still get bootloop.
We need a log recorded during boot to be able to help...

Just Install zeus zip file on my 12 Pro (XM12Pro zip), it was a upgrade from MIUI 13 but still have problem with the wake up alarm.
its turning on but you doesn't see alarm window, there is no notifications so you can't turn off alarm. Its upgrade because I can now press power button ones to switch screen off and alaram goes for a 10 min nap.

The format data and fresh instalation will fix that? i would like not doing that and wait for fixed update

I have problem, I cant restore local Backup made on XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0 on XM12Pro_V14.0.8.0. I see backup file but when pressing restore button nothing happen. I tried restore backup back on XM12Pro_V13.2.7.0, XM12Pro_V14.0.8.0 and XM12Pro_V14.0.23.2.13 and looks like is something wrong with backup I guess.
How to repair backup and restore it on device?

I pressed few times and there is notification that "backup is working" but nothing happening, when i press it it taking me back to backup list page...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dhala
Guys a an off topic question,till android 11 i was able to cast screen to smart TV easy,since android 12 my tv is listed in the devices,but the cast process fails everytime so basically cast in not possible

any workaround ?

Hello,

I have a Problem with my mi 11i 256GB 5G, and the Rom 14.0.3.0 stable. If i listen to a voice massage via WhatsApp on my ear...the Display get black and after the massage my Display dont go Back that i can read more.. ITS a Bug?

Sorry for my Bad english i Hope you understand :)

Thanks a Lot :)

Reactions: Smaritz
Is the 14.0.5 (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_POCOF3_V14.0.5.0.TKHCNXM_v14-13.zip) recalled for Poco F3? The download using the phone's update stops at 32bytes, and tried numerous times. From PC the download completes without issue and hashes match.

Can't find anything wrong with the ROM itself, and the log doesn't show any fatal error that would cause a reboot.
You might want to try clean flashing. No other idea.