MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Not so long ago I bought a POCO F5 (12/256 Black).
After unlocking the bootloader, as always, I put my favorite firmware from xiaomi.eu .
I see that the firmware is hybrid from Redmi Note 12 Turbo. At the time when I installed the current version was 14.0.19.0.TMRCNXM (now 14.0.20.0.TMRCNXM has already been released).
The problem I have is that during the day, the error of not being able to open any application can appear very, very many times. It just freezes at the loading stage and does not open. Closing and reopening gives nothing. Just like the only solution is to reboot the device. But even after that, it can immediately freeze on the second or any other application and you have to reboot again.
Is this a problem of a specific China firmware or is this a feature of the China firmware for a global device such as the POCO F5?
It is impossible to use the firmware with such a problem at all.

TWRP changed with MIUI 14 update? ... I updated my Redmi Note 11 (spes) .eu and now the recovery is called SKYHAWK
Can anyone confirm if the same thing happened?

Updated my Poco F5/Redmi Note 12 Turbo, everything working fine, but I noticed after enabling show fps in the developer option and fps is set to dynamic the refresh rate stays at 120 all the time. Is that a known bug?

Can a Xiaomi 13 ultra bought in China with Xiaomi. EU firmware be used in Europe, USA and Africa communication bands?

Why a Xiaomi 13 ultra EU firmware cannot be bought online and sent to South Africa?
This ROM cannot be bought, it's free for downloading and installing.

Can a Xiaomi 13 ultra bought in China with Xiaomi. EU firmware be used in Europe, USA and Africa communication bands?
Sure, if you take the global version of the phone and buy it in a trusted shop which sells it with Xiaomi.eu ROM preinstalled.
Edit: Maybe the included bands in China model are sufficient for your country, I don't know.

This ROM cannot be bought, it's free for downloading and installing.

Sure, if you take the global version of the phone and buy it in a trusted shop which sells it with Xiaomi.eu ROM preinstalled.
Edit: Maybe the included bands in China model are sufficient for your country, I don't know.
I am in South Africa and have a Mix 4 which had Chinese firmware loaded with Chinese apps, etc. I flashed Xiaomi.eu MIUI and it's working fine. There was a lot of niggles, but it seems to iron itself out.

Attention the new Rom for Xiaomi 13 "xiaomi.eu_multi_FUXI_V14.0.29.0.TMCCNXM" apparently has a problem and the phone after installation become a brick!

Please help the phone does not display Mi Recovery or Fastboot if anyone can help us!

Last edited:
I would like to report on Xiaomi 13 lite updated to the latest stable miui 14 android 13. the proximity sensor does not work. remains fixed at 5:0 in test mode. anyone in my situation?

Thank you

We have to include Android 13-compatible TWRP for certain devices, otherwise you lose TWRP after an update.
Hello Igor, thank you for your answer.
Based on your experience, do you recommend installing a TWRP compatible with android 13? or i can stick with skyhawk for future xiaomi eu updates

Having skywawk installed, can I install a twrp compatible with android 13?... Thanks

Attention the new Rom for Xiaomi 13 "xiaomi.eu_multi_FUXI_V14.0.29.0.TMCCNXM" apparently has a problem and the phone after installation become a brick!

Please help the phone does not display Mi Recovery or Fastboot if anyone can help us!

I installed this version and everything works fine. Is your phone visible via command "fastboot devices"? It's better to use MiFlash with any fastboot rom for FUXI than any Mi Recovery/Assisant etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: spirosmeg
I don't know how he bricked his device, so the best way in my opinion - check if device hang in fastboot and if phone is visible back for a while to for example china, eea, global and once again flash xiaomi.eu. Worse scrnario is when he will have to put his phone in EDL mode to flash and try to unbrick.

Oh, I see you deleted. More info for him :)

Wysłane z mojego 2211133G przy użyciu Tapatalka

I misunderstood what you wrote. That's why I also deleted my previous post. (language barrier).

Hi. I want to buy Xiaomi 13 Pro, chinese version. What is the procedure to install xiaomi.eu stable Rom after unlocking the bootloader?? Fastboot install or TWRP install?? Thanks!!

After installation it takes some time for the system to boot. Just leave it to do it´s thing. If nothing is happening in ten minutes.....try to install one more time. Maybe You are doing something wrong.

Reactions: spirosmeg
After installation it takes some time for the system to boot. Just leave it to do it´s thing. If nothing is happening in ten minutes.....try to install one more time. Maybe You are doing something wrong.
Unfortunately, the upgrade from V14.0.27.0 to V14.0.29.0 were devastating I don't know what the phone could have attracted with the completion it only passed it to EDL operation and I had no other choice I paid 35 euros for Authorized EDL account to come to life with global official rom this moment I have been in the EU V14.0.27.0 and it works perfectly!

Reactions: kekec01
Unfortunately, the upgrade from V14.0.27.0 to V14.0.29.0 were devastating I don't know what the phone could have attracted with the completion it only passed it to EDL operation and I had no other choice I paid 35 euros for Authorized EDL account to come to life with global official rom this moment I have been in the EU V14.0.27.0 and it works perfectly!
where you buy it ?

Bug: MMS not working. Unable to receive or send MMS on Telstra / Boost (Australia) network. Google Messages does not work for anything MMS/SMS.
ROM: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V14.0.3.0.SJZMIXM_v14-12.zip

not sure what to do...I really need my phone working and don't want to waste time downgrading. Any advice would be appreciated.
------------------------

UPDATE: clean flashed factory EEA rom V14.0.4.0.SJZEUXM https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/joyeuse/stable/V14.0.4.0.SJZEUXM/ fixed my Boost / Telstra MMS issue.

Last edited: