MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hi can someone help me. My device is alioth im on stable rom 14.0.5. i have problem updating to newer stable rom aftr flashing in twrp it shows error then when i restart my device it is on bootloop. I cant update to latest fw. Is there any fix about this? My device is not rooted. Thanks

Hi,
I have a MI12 with version 14.06 from February.
Is there currently problem with the updates or why no new update comes? Have I missed something?
Or is it no longer supplied with updates?

Hi,
Is there currently problem with the updates or why no new update comes? Have I missed something?
Xiaomi.eu is up to date with the latest Xiaomi ROM, and 12 is expected to receive updates at least until 2024.

For the rest, I don't think Xiaomi provide this level of insight of their ROM release process.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Hi,
Xiaomi 12 should have SW support until about December 2025. It should also get android 15.
When introducing this model, Xiaomi promised 4 years of updates including 3 versions of Android.

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ and MeiGuddet
Can you please share the link for Poco x5 pro xiaomi.eu rom and twrp ?
Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• εικόνα_Viber_2023-07-02_12-20-50-076.jpg
    εικόνα_Viber_2023-07-02_12-20-50-076.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 101
Fastboot method.

Reactions: TomSak
with the latest stable version for the 12t pro diting , the brightness of the screen is very low! Even at maximum setting in auto o manual mode.

SafetyNet is OK for you?
I did pass Safetynet test. But not Strong Integrity. I am not sure what it means, but i think it's what causes the problem with the banking.

I might be wrong, so I will read here to learn.

EDIT: I tested it now, and it is now working. I installed 14.0.6, and it works. Even though it fails integrity, but then it means it was another problem. So I was wrong. Thank you.

I did pass Safetynet test. But not Strong Integrity. I am not sure what it means, but i think it's what causes the problem with the banking.

I might be wrong, so I will read here to learn.

EDIT: I tested it now, and it is now working. I installed 14.0.6, and it works. Even though it fails integrity, but then it means it was another problem. So I was wrong. Thank you.
Yes some bank apps will not work if Strong Integrity fails, also in my case I cannot access my works email due to this failing

Reactions: Smaritz
Pls help me out here, I'm trying to add widgets, but I'm only able to select miui apps. There's a link at the bottom saying Android widgets, but pressing it returns me to the previous screen. So I'm not able to add any Android widget like Google calendar for example.

Xiaomi 12
Latest stable MIUI 14.

Pls help me out here, I'm trying to add widgets, but I'm only able to select miui apps. There's a link at the bottom saying Android widgets, but pressing it returns me to the previous screen. So I'm not able to add any Android widget like Google calendar for example.

Xiaomi 12
Latest stable MIUI 14.
Problem solved. Read in another thread that disabling the -1 screen solved the problem.

with the latest stable version for the 12t pro diting , the brightness of the screen is very low! Even at maximum setting in auto o manual mode.
Yep, I confirm that issue too. I don't use auto brightness only manual and as soon it booted on new version I noticed the difference. Got to put it on all the way up

Yep, I confirm that issue too. I don't use auto brightness only manual and as soon it booted on new version I noticed the difference. Got to put it on all the way up

Reactions: Imtuga
Dark mode settings- Auto-tune text and background- toggle switch on and then off, and everything will work.

Reactions: Imtuga and Devis234