MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

Hello!
I also experienced this error, it appeared overnight!
(picture-taking black window! the video won't start! tik-tok only shows pictures!)
Only factory reset helped! :-(
I don't know what is causing this error! ?
Strange!
Hello
YES! Same for me... I done a factory reset, then it solved. But i dont want to reboot my phone again.

Hello!
I also experienced this error, it appeared overnight!
(picture-taking black window! the video won't start! tik-tok only shows pictures!)
Only factory reset helped! :-(
I don't know what is causing this error! ?
Strange!
Hello
I thought I was going crazy. I'm having the same issues :eek:
I'm on a POCO F4 GT with V14.0.7.0 stable (had this versione since January 2023) and I the issues just popped up all of a sudden when I booted up the phone this morning
I've tried to update to V14.0.10.0 stable but I keep having the issues.

Any other solution to factory reset?

I thought I was going crazy. I'm having the same issues :eek:
I'm on a POCO F4 GT with V14.0.7.0 stable (had this versione since January 2023) and I the issues just popped up all of a sudden when I booted up the phone this morning
I've tried to update to V14.0.10.0 stable but I keep having the issues.

Any other solution to factory reset?

I tried to flash the eu-rom while keeping the data, but it remained the same error!
This is how I did a factory reset, put the phone back in, I hope it stays that way!

Hi all, may I ask you if you have screen usage (SOT) on battery detail stats?

I have a poco x3 nfc and in the last official miui 14 is missing

Last edited:
After pressing the option to delete cloned apps and accounts, my phone rebooted. I can't access the cloned applications tab right now. I can't access my gallery right now. What's the problem? (redmi note 12 turbo)

Hi everyone!
I want to report that I experienced the same bug as alexalegjobb, Peti0127 and Zambo_D. Camera app does not work, gallery does not display pictures nor videos. Moreover, the video thumbnails are black square. VLC does not play anything either, youtube is the same.
I found that the file managing app can still display pictures but not play videos.
A bit of context: I was tinkering with some settings to get Steamlink working and at some point, the app started crashing. I had been tinkering with Yuzu and the video drivers just before but seeing that many people experienced the same issue at around the same time makes me think that something expired in the phone, and I'm inclined to think it's either a certificitate or DRM. Or a DRM's certificate.

I'm going to do a factory reset first and report afterwards.

Hi everyone!
I want to report that I experienced the same bug as alexalegjobb, Peti0127 and Zambo_D. Camera app does not work, gallery does not display pictures nor videos. Moreover, the video thumbnails are black square. VLC does not play anything either, youtube is the same.
I found that the file managing app can still display pictures but not play videos.
A bit of context: I was tinkering with some settings to get Steamlink working and at some point, the app started crashing. I had been tinkering with Yuzu and the video drivers just before but seeing that many people experienced the same issue at around the same time makes me think that something expired in the phone, and I'm inclined to think it's either a certificitate or DRM. Or a DRM's certificate.

I'm going to do a factory reset first and report afterwards.

Same Issues here with a Xiaomi 11t Pro (Vili) , I was not doing anything in particular and basically all media stopped playing (X, Youtube, media in signal conversations), can't run any search on firefox, incoming phone calls don't show up. Tried factory reset and a clean rom install, corrected the issue for one day basically before acting up again. I exported logs with adb logcat but I definitely don't have the skills to understand what could be wrong.

Hello
Is anyone facing issues with the rear display (Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra/star)?
Mine is sometimes not working when I turn the device upside down or double tap on it.
I faced this on a previous release and now I am too, on 14.0.11

Hi, i have installed 14.0.24.0 Stable on Redmi K60 Pro. I use the Phone since 3 days. But now i have this big Problem: The internet speed over Wifi and mobiledata ist very slow max 100KB/s. Tested with 2 Wifis. What can i do?

The only thin i have do is open the Musicplayer an add xiaomi-accout. but i have already delete the account

Hi again, i have a massive Problem never seen bevor. I am not able to play media files. No music no video. So i cannot open music player, gallery, camaera youtube or play instagram videos. What i have to do. Please help

To all who encounter issues with media suddenly not working: did it happen after updating apps? I remember updating a bunch of apps before it started going haywire.

To all who encounter issues with media suddenly not working: did it happen after updating apps? I remember updating a bunch of apps before it started going haywire.
It happened totally random, I was about to charge my phone from 8% to 100% to calibrate the battery, first I restarted it to refresh everything, then I noticed, that the flashlight is greyed out. I thought first, that the battery level is just low. After fully charging it, I noticed that much more is bugged, soft reset doesn't help, only a full wipe and ROM reinstall.

Hi again, i have a massive Problem never seen bevor. I am not able to play media files. No music no video. So i cannot open music player, gallery, camaera youtube or play instagram videos. What i have to do. Please help
Happens since yesterday, do a backup of your stuff, make screenshots of your settings. The only known fix right now is to reinstall the ROM. ROM update is not enough.

Hello guys

Did anyone DIRTY FLASH the latest stable 14.0.11 over one of the latest dev versions ?

I have 28/8 d3v version

will it work or cause bootloop ?

What happened tonight ? Alarm clock does not work, receive calls does not work, smartphone restarts randomly, no sound , no notification, Poco x3 14.03 Stable

It happened totally random, I was about to charge my phone from 8% to 100% to calibrate the battery, first I restarted it to refresh everything, then I noticed, that the flashlight is greyed out. I thought first, that the battery level is just low. After fully charging it, I noticed that much more is bugged, soft reset doesn't help, only a full wipe and ROM reinstall.
It's weird, it feels like a timebomb since it happened to a bunch of almost at the same time. It screams of certificates expiring somewhere.
I'm absolutely a noob when it come to debugging Android, I'll go look for logs and see if something comes up.
I also noticed that when using Devcheck, the hardware and camera sections don't come up anymore, they load indefinitely. My guess is an API is acting up somewhere.

Hi Guys!

On my Xiaomi 13 first install with format data, i done a reboot and then i cant play videos and the camera not work. Gallery dont work.
Can you help me? V14.0.31.0. stable
I CONFIRM same issue on Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) running latest MIUI.eu Weekly build two days ago. Non-rooted or modded device.
The only way to fix mine device was did a Clean Install again.

I guess the course of action at this point is to reset the phone / reinstall the ROM and deactivate Google Play system update in Settings > Google > three dots in the top right corner > System services updates > toggle Automatically install system service updates.

And wait for a fix in the next iteration :)

I guess the course of action at this point is to reset the phone / reinstall the ROM and deactivate Google Play system update in Settings > Google > three dots in the top right corner > System services updates > toggle Automatically install system service updates.

And wait for a fix in the next iteration :)
Don't know about deactivating stuff, a clean install fixed all of the issues. That's all I had to do