MIUI 14 MIUI 14 STABLE RELEASE

in Settings > Google > three dots in the top right corner > System services updates > toggle Automatically install system service updates.
I am sorry that I can’t find it in mi 12s pro v13.0.18. When I click three dots in top right corner, it didn’t have system service updates choices.

Hi. I had Mi 11 Pro Mars and pass it to my son. There is instaled prelatest .eu Rom 14.0.xx. Everything is working like a charm. I see the new ROM 14.0.11.0 is out and I want to install it. Is there any problems with it? I saw a few posts before that someone mentioned banking aps is not working. On my Rom everything is working, will it work with the new ROM?? We are not advanced users, we are using the Rom just the way it is, no roots, no Magisks...If the banking apps doesn´t work then I will pass the upgrade. Thanks for the comments!

Don't know about deactivating stuff, a clean install fixed all of the issues. That's all I had to do
That would be because when you reinstalled, you went back to a previous version of Google Play system update, but my guess is, if it tries updating again, it waill fail again sooner or later.

Hello all, i need your help please, i have the xiaomi 13 with stable version 14.0.31. I have following problems.
The lamp Button is grey, alarm sound is mute but set on loud, videos cant be played anymore..
What could be the problem?

I have a Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) and I saw that there's an update of stable ROM from v14.0.26 to v14.0.28. Installing the old ROM made me use the global modem.img. Now, i want to ask, should I replace the modem.img again before installing the v14.0.28 update?

just updated to xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_V14.0.25.0.TMRCNXM_v14-13.zip - mobile internet is deaktivated.
tryed going fastboot and running windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat problem remains.

Hi. I had Mi 11 Pro Mars and pass it to my son. There is instaled prelatest .eu Rom 14.0.xx. Everything is working like a charm. I see the new ROM 14.0.11.0 is out and I want to install it. Is there any problems with it? I saw a few posts before that someone mentioned banking aps is not working. On my Rom everything is working, will it work with the new ROM?? We are not advanced users, we are using the Rom just the way it is, no roots, no Magisks...If the banking apps doesn´t work then I will pass the upgrade. Thanks for the comments!
Anyone?? Thanks!

Hi. On Fuxi i have a strange problem. (14.0.31.0TMCCNXM stabil)
In notification bar my GPS shortcut is always greyed out, even if it is ON. It should have to be BLUE like the others.

(I found out, that problem is solved if I restart the systemUI, but it is very anoying after every restart)
Can somebody help me pls?
Screenshot_2023-10-18-11-32-04-891_com.teslacoilsw.launcher~01.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, will you edit for redmi note 13 pro? Codename garnet
(merhaba, redmi note 13 pro için düzenleme yapacak mısınız?)

just updated to xiaomi.eu_multi_MARBLE_V14.0.25.0.TMRCNXM_v14-13.zip - mobile internet is deaktivated.
tryed going fastboot and running windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat problem remains.
No problem, updated 1 hour ago and everything is working

I assure you, I'm not asking for ETA but have to find decisions for a new device and turn Poco F3/Alioth to experimental laboratory for nonsense. If I got it right, xiaomi.eu roms are based on Chinese Alpha/Beta versions of MIUI? So that means there won't be any update for F3 anymore. As I read in a german forum, there's been rolled out 14.0.9 for the device, probably Global. So is there a chance that, beloved EU-Devs are creating a last final stable version or is 14.0.7 EOL here?
The hardware, even battery, still fits my needs, beside of missing proximity sensor of course.
Furthermore don't know if to leave Xiaomi - I would miss this Forum soooo much though :'(

mankokoma

The ROM for Poco F3 is built on the Chinese ROM for Redmi K40. If Xiaomi releases an update for the Redmi K40, the Poco F3 will also receive a Stable version from xiaomi.eu.
Poco F3 certainly does not belong in the scrap. There are countless custom ROMs for this popular device. Where support will definitely continue even with android 14.

Last edited:
No problem, updated 1 hour ago and everything is working
thx i feel really stupid, downloaded it a second time / 3rd flash... - until i noticed flight mode was turned on and there was no wiget... had to go in settings turn it off and now mobile internet can be enabled again...

thx for the updated rom / all your work as always <3.

• Haha
Reactions: katerpanne
Hi, I am on v14.0.3 stable on Mi 11TPro vili.
Everything was working fine until today where videos and photos are not playing/opening. In the sense they arent clickable.
Youtube, Instagram, videos on Chrom or Brave doesnt play.
Has anyone else faced this issue?
I tried checking the thread for people facing with similar issue but couldnt find a thread.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Hey all I ran into a small problem

It seem si cannot use OK google and gboard voice typing at the same time. If i turned on OK google, gboard wont pick up my voice inputs
not only gboard, but google apps voice search doesnt work also.

Anyone got any idea why?