Release MIUI 2.5.18 Multi-lang ROM [EN/CN/IT/PL/NL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the thing you're looking for? [MOD]4-Way Reboot

That one doesn't seem to be updated & what i meant was that the mod should be added to the rom itself , like in CM9 , because it's a essential thing for flashaholics like us ;)
Since Miui have got together the best mods in one place , my suggestion is , this one must be added to the rom it self .

Have you asked MIUI Germany already for contributing their language? Also MYUI (french) got a whole german translation (translate.myui.fr).

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

To all wanting to contribute languages. I'm busy writing documentation for this. It is very detailed and will be done soon. We then will provide documentation to anyone. Along with private GIT repos to manage your translations.
Do you have any idea when this document will be ready?

I could help the Dutch translation.

But I suggest getting everything centralized over here. This is the best way of working. The other translation sites that are willing to give up their domain can come here. I suggest you offer this solution. I don't like going between websites. Everyone will come here eventually. So I hope this is a new beginning for all of us.

I suggest we can also make a vote-like system Facebook has. Could help translations as well

Editing Contacts in NL crashed. adb logcat says someting about "Contacts\res\drawable-nl-hdpi-finger " is missing. I decompiled, added it from dutch git, and removed the values-nl-hdpi-finger and now editing contacts works.

Editing Contacts in NL crashed. adb logcat says someting about "Contacts\res\drawable-nl-hdpi-finger " is missing. I decompiled, added it from dutch git, and removed the values-nl-hdpi-finger and now editing contacts works.

Yep, we found that out shortly after releasing :/

Thanks for reporting though. Its already been fixed.

I could help the Dutch translation.

But I suggest getting everything centralized over here. This is the best way of working. The other translation sites that are willing to give up their domain can come here. I suggest you offer this solution. I don't like going between websites. Everyone will come here eventually. So I hope this is a new beginning for all of us.

I suggest we can also make a vote-like system Facebook has. Could help translations as well

Miui.nl has been working on the translations for some time. They also have a link to the multi language roms on their site ;)

yeap,it's our community maded. and you can use it and change, but only if our copyrights not removed.

I just make a script to pull the REPO, and merge it in. I won't do anything to touch copyrights. Your REPO structure is pretty strange with the

APK/Files/res format

instead of
APK/res/..

So I'll need some extra time expanding the scripts to handle the inconsistency. Hopefully i'll be done by tonight.

I just make a script to pull the REPO, and merge it in. I won't do anything to touch copyrights. Your REPO structure is pretty strange with the

APK/Files/res format

instead of
APK/res/..

So I'll need some extra time expanding the scripts to handle the inconsistency. Hopefully i'll be done by tonight.
it's because of langpack format of our translation tool called mfb.
and one more thing, if you need we can host firmware files in our server in addition of yours...

it's because of langpack format of our translation tool called mfb.
and one more thing, if you need we can host firmware files in our server in addition of yours...

Shouldn't be needed, but thanks :)

Just added Spanish, Danish and Korean. I will work on Russian after my lunch and work :p

Reactions: skupr
Status
Not open for further replies.