MIUI-DEV WEATHER Help & Support

Just fyi, sorry if covered "heavy thunderstorms" and "thunderstorms and wintery mix" show up as the clear day png (sun)

Working on a video. Hopping to have it up within a day or two.

Sent from my PC36100 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Just wondering if anyone has found a fix for the weather app forceclosing everyday between 12am and 2am without fail. Seems to be defaulting back to 24hr around those times.

it works fine but as soon as the clock hits midnight, its useless. I hope it gets updated soon.

I had it working perfectly on the last Froyo build, but cant get it to work on the latest GB, any thoughts? I have tried to flash the .zip file I found in another thread and using root explorer.

Solved: ....didn't flash the actual apk file, just the data base.

please add to the cities list Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina, thanks!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Is the weather app still being worked on? I notice that it shows haze in london during late night!! sometimes random fc aswell

No updates for a while now. Though the app still needs some work, especially support for more cities. Any progress?

hmm i cant copy it to the system folder, im tryed it with root explorer and with the es explorer but im still not able to copy it into the system folder :(

I have found that when the time is after midnight on the Clock/Weather widget, the time is displayed as 00:10 for 12:10 AM so the clock is in 24-hour format and I don't see any way to change that. Also, around the midnight to 1:00AM time frame is the only time that the low and high temperatures are displayed on the widget.

Also if you try to tap on the widget during this period (12:00AM to 1:00AM) the program force closes, but I believe this has already been mentioned. The program works fine for me after that time period though, so it must be something in the coding that has to do with that time period.

hmm i cant copy it to the system folder, im tryed it with root explorer and with the es explorer but im still not able to copy it into the system folder :(

1.Ok.. Before u paste with root explored make sure u tap the mount r/w and after u tap that it should say mount r/o
2.if u paste it correctly Pressed on the app thatvu just paste and there is gonna be a Menu, look for permissions . Now in permissions check next to user .. Check read and whrite after that reboot the device and ur done

hmm now im able to copy it but the file never shows up in the app folder.... i have no idea why its not working....

hmm it have the right permissions thats the strange thing, im 100% sure that it is right but for some reason its not working... i guess its bugged or something else happend no idea, maybe i can figure it out ^^

hmm it have the right permissions thats the strange thing, im 100% sure that it is right but for some reason its not working... i guess its bugged or something else happend no idea, maybe i can figure it out ^^

I would recommend pushing it with ADB. I've heard that sometimes, Root Explorer doesn't quite work right.

Or, in the thread on XDA, Scott951 attached signed APKs to the OP. That will install through Package Installer.

I used the signed apk from xda. It installs on the latest (1.4.1) ROM however when I launch the app it FC. I added the widget and when I click on it it FCs as well.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Fixed the problem by being smart and pushing the .DB. all seems fine now. Can't wait for GPS as I travel constantly.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App