MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.10.19 [ICS & JB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricardo,

I believe I have found the problem, but it is specific to your device, so I can not test.

For you to test, in the link bellow is the file to be replaced, you have to put it in the folder "/system/framework/":

http://www.mediafire.com/?2kobly6wwyk8alx

Please report if the problem was solved.

Thank you.

Yes, I replaced the file, rebooted the device and it started working perfectly. Thanks for the fast support. Once it's device specific, is this fix something that can be automatically included in next builds or releases?

How do I apply the language in my MIUI? [Portuguese - Brazilian]

You have to flash the multi-language file for your device over a v2.10.19 working system. If you've already configured it to Brazilian Portuguese within Settings > Language & Input, it should be already translated upon booting into system after flashing. If not, just do it. Deppending on your device, you might lose automatic brightness control, which seems to be a device specific issue. If so, check for this fix.

Yes, I replaced the file, rebooted the device and it started working perfectly. Thanks for the fast support. Once it's device specific, is this fix something that can be automatically included in next builds or releases?

Yes, will be included in the next releases.

have to flash the multi-language file for your device over a v2.10.19 working system. If you've already configured it to Brazilian Portuguese within Settings > Language & Input, it should be already translated upon booting into system after flashing. If not, just do it. Deppending on your device, you might lose automatic brightness control, which seems to be a device specific issue. If so, check for this fix.

This file is only for RAZR, don't use in other device.

MiuiSystemUI has stopped with hungarian language.(GT-I9100) Bug report sent. Please check it.

MIONE bootloops (as usual), this is my last try with this rom, until somebody confirms this to be working - i loose all my data everytime this happens.

Attachments

• miui.txt
    459.8 KB · Views: 398
MIONE bootloops (as usual), this is my last try with this rom, until somebody confirms this to be working - i loose all my data everytime this happens.

Its the /system size of the partition so nothing really we can do anymore. There are too many langs and its system size is too small. I already remove xhdpi resources from the MI ONE build and removed GApps. MI ONE MULTI has been cancelled forever.

What can I say, guys. I've just copied the content of the miuiandroid_lang_mione_plus-2.10.19.zip to update.zip, signed it again, apply the complete package with full wipe and ......... it works!!!! All languages are there, just alll.

Screenshot_2012-10-22-20-24-42.png

What can I say, guys. I've just copied the content of the miuiandroid_lang_mione_plus-2.10.19.zip to update.zip, signed it again, apply the complete package with full wipe and ......... it works!!!! All languages are there, just alll.

View attachment 4851
Strange - i have never tried to re-sign the zip file, is that really required? - and now the update for mione is gone...

iBot,

This may be of interest, "xmlmerge" java applet - info http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-07-2007/jw-07-xmlmerge.html?page=2

I have done some tests and it does well with merging values-en into values, specifically strings.xml and arrays.xml. It supports various configuration flags that would allow any scenario in consolidating translation to be fullfilled. I am yet to test a built ROM however with my new changes, I am doing my build script now.

I'm just flash Miui language. But in menu to select language only have three (2 chine and 1 English). I don't known why. My device is Sony Xperia S

I'm just flash Miui language. But in menu to select language only have three (2 chine and 1 English). I don't known why. My device is Sony Xperia S

I guess update didn't stick then. I can confirm there is more than 1 language on other devices.

After doing a Factory Reset, I can confirm that multilanguage for Arc S is completely broken. Not only do no new Languages appear, but the "PIN" security option for Screenlock results in nullpointerexceptions, the only rememdy is to a factory reset.

These problems are not present on the last language pack. What's going on guys?

After doing a Factory Reset, I can confirm that multilanguage for Arc S is completely broken. Not only do no new Languages appear, but the "PIN" security option for Screenlock results in nullpointerexceptions, the only rememdy is to a factory reset.

These problems are not present on the last language pack. What's going on guys?

What lang...?

What lang...?
English. As I said, there are no new languages added and PIN screen security crashes the device. Using either no language pack at all or the old language back (which downgrades the ROM) is fine.

EDIT: It appears unrelated to the language pack and is an issue with the MIUI ROM itself. Hopefully it's fixed in the next version.

Status
Not open for further replies.