MULTI MIUI Multi Lang 2.9.21 [JB & ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2012-09-25-15-30-16.png
Screenshot_2012-09-25-15-29-57.png

polish language, on lockscreen theres volume notification issue (hard to notice)

polish lang was not update since last 22 days.. also lockscreen changed... so that will be fixed when Acid came back home...

Ik have a issue with the default email client (SIII int). When I install te language pack the email client loads normally but when opening an email it force closes (DUTCH).

so its best to not apply lang packs for us then since they arent up to date.
Well there was only 20 xml changes and acid already did the core of miui which is near 5000, so if you can live with 20 missing translations in features you probably don't use. It's fine.
Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

i have one question: can i remove the network name from the status bar because i need more space in it?
Thanks

@Martin: That problem is solved, works fine on my SGS2 on setting Dutch. You should try doing a full wipe, backup your apps with Miui backup first.

HTC ONE X: Passed versions but the problem persists. When you install the language pack is impossible to display the email, the application closes. Ever be solved! Thanks for the great work.:(

Surely I wouldn't say never? Wouldn't you just need to find successfully candidates willing to translate for Romanian and commit those changes to the language pack? I've already had a few people willing to do translations wherever necessary for my port.

Surely I wouldn't say never? Wouldn't you just need to find successfully candidates willing to translate for Romanian and commit those changes to the language pack? I've already had a few people willing to do translations wherever necessary for my port.

I'm no longer recruiting translators. I spend enough time already that I only bring in langs who present themselves to me and know what they are doing.

Sent from MIUIAndroid Phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.