Release MIUI ROM 2.2.24 [ICS] & [GB] ROMS Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm on a nexus s and updater keeps fc'ing since the update. Also, music fc's often but that was happening in 2.2.17. Would wiping data and reflashing fix this?

Hey, I'm on a nexus s and updater keeps fc'ing since the update. Also, music fc's often but that was happening in 2.2.17. Would wiping data and reflashing fix this?

Its always good to try. Also, please and try to provide a logcat if you encounter crashes. There nearly impossible to fix if you don't have a logcat to go with.

Can someone please upload the NS build to a different hoster. My download speed ist 8,5KB/s if i download it from here.

Long press home-button is not working to show recent apps.... someone has same error??? (Desire S)

Edited: Sorry, moved to Bugs Forum

Its always good to try. Also, please and try to provide a logcat if you encounter crashes. There nearly impossible to fix if you don't have a logcat to go with.

I tried fixing permissions in recovery and that didn't solve anything. So I reflashed after wiping data and cache and I'm still getting the fc's on music(when Im trying to select albums, songs, playlists etc) and updater. Updater always crashes when I first unlock after a reboot and then at some time later randomly. I've included a logcat.

Attachments

• 2012-02-24.txt
    152.4 KB · Views: 479
I have the miui-rom-2-2-17-ics rom on my Desire Z. The T-Mobile Wi-Fi Calling does not work. Any suggestions? I would have posted in bug section, but couldn't find it. Thanks for any help

Incoming calls and SMS when they are with country code(Ex. +98) they are without contact name in the call log and messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.