Release MIUI ROM 2.2.24 [ICS] & [GB] ROMS Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
The updater on the phone gets 404 today and there has been errors earlier for me in prev versions. Using browser for download always work tho. Ty.

/I9000-user

i like miui but my device samsung galaxy mini please porting for galaxy mini :(

i like miui but my device samsung galaxy mini please porting for galaxy mini :(

Hi, I have flashed into 2.2.24 on my Google Nexus S. I am currently getting Updater FC and Face unlock is not working. In Prev 2.2.17, Updater won't FC. Any Suggestion to fix??

Best Regards,
Mahar

when i get to the 3rd step when setting the face unlock ----------------------------------------->"face unlock couldn't start"

The LG optimus 2x link wont work
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7i3ab1a38uy3wl8/miuiandroid_Optimus2x-2.2.24.zip

This link does not work for the Sgs2 :(
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c3aja495g3yz99j/miuiandroid_SGS2-2.2.24.zip

Yeah I also have a problem with locating the SGS2 rom.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c3aja495g3yz99j/miuiandroid_SGS2-2.2.24.zip

Hi, I have flashed into 2.2.24 on my Google Nexus S. I am currently getting Updater FC and Face unlock is not working. In Prev 2.2.17, Updater won't FC. Any Suggestion to fix??

Best Regards,
Mahar

This is working for us on our devices. This makes a logcat essential. I will be writing up some tutorials today on how to gather one.

thanks for the great work and making this wonderful rom available for us but there is only one issue that i always find on this rom and its been there since 5 previous updates and till now 2.2.24 has the same issue, its about the market app sometimes it just hangs and nothing works till reboot

thanks for the great work and making this wonderful rom available for us but there is only one issue that i always find on this rom and its been there since 5 previous updates and till now 2.2.24 has the same issue, its about the market app sometimes it just hangs and nothing works till reboot

Have you tried clearing market cache? Sometimes in between updates old files are stored with a new system, thus hangs occur. You can hold HOME down then do this.

HOME -> App Manager -> All Tab -> Find Market -> Clear Data

Re-open the Market. You will have to re-approve the ToS, but you shouldn't have any more problems.

Have you tried clearing market cache? Sometimes in between updates old files are stored with a new system, thus hangs occur. You can hold HOME down then do this.

HOME -> App Manager -> All Tab -> Find Market -> Clear Data

Re-open the Market. You will have to re-approve the ToS, but you shouldn't have any more problems.
Thank you for the quick reply, i just did what you recommended and will report good and bad results when i have any

First, MIUI is a great ROM, I think it suits my HTC Desire GSM best, but I noticed 3 issues with 2.2.24 GB.

- mobile data fallback doesn't work after a longer period of Wifi usage (won't reconnect, I have to enable and disable flight mode or restart to get mobile data working again

- in-built messaging after selecting one or two contacts from a phonebook (600+ contacts, synced with google acc. btw); sms compose field dissappears

- with car audio bluetooth sync works only with phonebook but not with received, missed, dialled (audi a6 05 car audio). For example with 2.2.17 only missed calla were not synced

Does anyone have the same issues?

Thank You all.

Hi,

I have attached the logcat for updater FC for Google Nexus S at my phone. For Face unlock features, showing can't be start, i don't know how to get the logcat as there got no FC..

Regards,
Mahar.

Attachments

• 1330251016682.1098425200.zip
    289.5 KB · Views: 168
New here, just curious if ICS is planned to be coming to the Captivate, or if this is just for the Nexus S?

how about making a ROM for the motorola flipside deburred and gingerbread. noone has tried to do this. it would be nice to have a custom ROM for this ATT phones. they are good phones , just need the blootware removed and updated from froyo to gingerbread. can anybody do this? thanks.

Hi Guys,
torch application is completely missing, music player FCs; after having a call the "com.android.phone" fcloses as well. Sometimes apps (winapm which i have to use because of the fc's of the native player) stop workink without any reason... etc.

Sorry for the many bugs, but the ICS version of MIUI isn't stable at all. Anyway, I hope the errors can be fixed, if logs are needed I can upload them at any time.
MIUI (GB) is the best rom which I've ever used, keep up good work!!!

Thanks, and sorry for the bad news.

Nexus S 9023: miui 2.2.24, baseband: i9023xxki1

Hi,

I have the bug on Google Nexus S 2.2.24 ROM on Facebook App. When scrolling down the feeds, it automatically close the Facebook App. I have already tried to clear the caches and app data. But still the same.

Best Regards,
Mahar.

[I hope I am posting my queries on right thread]

So far, I had only one force close issue and that is the old friend updater not responding. Well, it hasn't responded since ever but I do not have any particular issue with it. The main issues that I face are:

1. The memory consumption on my Nexus S thereby causing the reload of launcher (stock or otherwise) every time i quit any application like Go SMS, Titatium Backup, ROM Manager, Calender... almost absolutely anything. I checked all the running apps of my system. They are pretty much the standard apps that we always run in background. I mean, I am getting more available memory in ICS since the first MIUI ICS ROM, still the reload. Is there any fix for this?
2. Another issue is application of theme-based lock-screen. The lock-screen would simply display a blank screen and if touched anywhere gets unlocked. The stock lock-screen in working fine. Am I doing something wrong here?

Notwithstanding these issues, which I had with almost every version of ICS ROMs, the UI tweaks are pretty cool and 2.2.24 is better than all its predecessor. The call screen is amazing. Like the new notification pop-up designs as well.

Best,

AK

Hi Guys,
torch application is completely missing, music player FCs; after having a call the "com.android.phone" fcloses as well. Sometimes apps (winapm which i have to use because of the fc's of the native player) stop workink without any reason... etc.
Sorry for the many bugs, but the ICS version of MIUI isn't stable at all. Anyway, I hope the errors can be fixed, if logs are needed I can upload them at any time.
MIUI (GB) is the best rom which I've ever used, keep up good work!!!
Thanks, and sorry for the bad news.
Nexus S 9023: miui 2.2.24, baseband: i9023xxki1

oh boy...sorry to hear that ... I do not have that many issues on my nexus s. ... Are all these errors despite a clean install (wipe cache/dalvik/factory data reset)? If so, then I guess Mark will be able to answer.. ;-) , else you may try a clean install....

Best,

Status
Not open for further replies.