Release MIUI ROM 2.3.16 [ICS & GB] ROMS Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaah crap... Do u also get the problem where phone doesn't recognize incoming calls/msgs if you.save in contacts with +country code?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I also have this issue, i decided to change all my numbers to include international codes then use prefixer app to remove the first 0 of mobile number on a incoming call and add +44 for me. Should get me by while miui sort this bug out. Surprised its gone on for this long tbh.

UPDATE FOR MI-ONE USERS:

Please download the flashable update.zip here: http://files.miuiandroid.com/mione-2.3.16/update.zip

1. Reboot to mi-recovery either by: adb reboot recovery using adb or power off phone, press volume up and power at the same time, hold them down till the phone boots up and you get the language menu.

2. Wipe cache and Wipe user data

3. Go back to main menu and flash update.zip to System One, (Or two depending on your setup)

4. Let the ROM flash, it will sit on 25% for a minute then move to 77% / 92% before quickly finishing.

5. Let the phone reboot, first boot will take about 2 or 3 minutes while the dexopt is done.

I spent over 18 hours on fixing this release. Enjoy it.

Thanks,

Mark

Reactions: 10-80 and leo
After one day of testing on my SGS2 the ICS works perfect, i love it! Battery lasts! YOU make a good job, keep up the good work because this is the best ROM ever. Have a nice day to the dev team!

Reactions: MarkHUK
After one day of testing on my SGS2 the ICS works perfect, i love it! Battery lasts! YOU make a good job, keep up the good work because this is the best ROM ever. Have a nice day to the dev team!
thanks for the feedback, we are aware of other issues in the ROM, reports have been made for fixing :)

UPDATE FOR MI-ONE USERS:

Please download the flashable update.zip here: http://files.miuiandroid.com/mione-2.3.16/update.zip

1. Reboot to mi-recovery either by: adb reboot recovery using adb or power off phone, press volume up and power at the same time, hold them down till the phone boots up and you get the language menu.

2. Wipe cache and Wipe user data

3. Go back to main menu and flash update.zip to System One, (Or two depending on your setup)

4. Let the ROM flash, it will sit on 25% for a minute then move to 77% / 92% before quickly finishing.

5. Let the phone reboot, first boot will take about 2 or 3 minutes while the dexopt is done.

I spent over 18 hours on fixing this release. Enjoy it.

Thanks,

Mark
can i download for htc hd2 this thank s in advance :oops:

Yeah, I have same bugs reported earlier.....BUT this ROM is AMAZING. It feels good to be back to MIUI after stock ICS. You guys have done real good job. Keep it up, love it!

Reactions: leo
I have 2.3.9 and in the updater it shows that there is an update I did the backup using the miui backup thing. BUt the 2.3.16 infos on the miui updater and in chinese. If i update via the updater.. will the rom become in chinese?

I have 2.3.9 and in the updater it shows that there is an update I did the backup using the miui backup thing. BUt the 2.3.16 infos on the miui updater and in chinese. If i update via the updater.. will the rom become in chinese?
Do you happen to have the DHD phone? Or since your on 2.3.9, have you always been on a Chinese edition?

Why not flash our ROM through recovery, then our OTA service will take over.

Hey guys I got a big request. Do any of you have the latest drivers for sgs2 for win7. I use my phone for internet connection so I cannot update drivers needed for usb tether in v4 Miui. I have searched high and low on google and cannot find a place to download latest drivers. In v4 my usb tether and wifi tether just keeps disconnecting and if I try updating drivers using windows auto update it just doesnt install. Anyways, if anyone can help I will be super greatfull, really dig this rom and wanna use it. Thanks y'all.

hey guys... thanks for the rom, just one question, shouldn't this rom bring the new camera UI? i'm on NS and the camera still looks like the ICS.
Thanks!

hey guys... thanks for the rom, just one question, shouldn't this rom bring the new camera UI? i'm on NS and the camera still looks like the ICS.
Thanks!

There testing the UI on the Mi One this week. Assuming everything goes well it will be moved to other devices.

Do you happen to have the DHD phone? Or since your on 2.3.9, have you always been on a Chinese edition?

Why not flash our ROM through recovery, then our OTA service will take over.

Yep. I'm using the Nexus S build from last week. 2.3.9. I went to recovery and installed it.
But the on the system updates the infos are in chinese so i'm not sure if i will get the correct version.

pics-
1.png

2.png

3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.