Release MIUI ROM 2.3.16 [ICS & GB] ROMS Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
does it work on htc sensaton 4g? and do i need to install ics firmware first?

does it work on htc sensaton 4g? and do i need to install ics firmware first?

The ROM is the Android OS. There one in the same. You flash a Android 4.0 ROM, and your running 4.0. I'm not sure of the differences between the HTC Sensation 4G and the HTC Sensation, I cannot answer that. I'm sorry.

i was asking about the firmwer because with other ics roms you needed to change the phones firmware first.
I found on google that the htc sensation 4g is alsow known as pyramide so it should work on it. Do you by any chance know if the face unlock function is implemented to this miui rom version?

I don't know where there stored. I was just speculating based on your results. Your gonna have to figure that out yourself. Either way, the application will just re-create em. So your efforts are towards the wrong thing.
Ok thanks for your repply!

i was asking about the firmwer because with other ics roms you needed to change the phones firmware first.
I found on google that the htc sensation 4g is alsow known as pyramide so it should work on it. Do you by any chance know if the face unlock function is implemented to this miui rom version?

For some phones you do have to change up the partition sizes to hold the new ICS. If your not running up to date firmware, you may have to update your partition sizes. Instructions can be found here: http://miuiandroid.com/community/posts/112957/

Thanks for fresh rom, really liked the new gallery, might not be to intuitive for some at the begining, but you will get the handle of it.

was going to report the power menu and lock screen bug but i saw fix it's on the way, thanks. :)

Shouldn't this rom bring the new skin for the camera? i'm on Nexus S and the camera is still looking equal to the ICS one.:(
Any ideia if we will have touch to focus in the future?would be nice ;)

when e sent phone to reboot from the toggles, the menu confirmation that appears is black, shouldn't it be white?

Also i had a reboot when swiping through the home screens, the phone froze and then rebooted.

Thanks

hi i think next turn is for i9000 series..????? or it still have some time to be released?? waiting for my vibrant to run miui v4

I keep getting the "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped" which makes this ROM pretty useless for me at at the moment.
Then in the "Report MIUI" there is a spelling error, it says something like "Genrating ..."
On the lockscreen there are chinese characters ?! o_O what is that about ? Please fix asap.

I keep getting the "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped" which makes this ROM pretty for me at at the moment.
Then in the "Report MIUI" there is a spelling error, it says something like "Genrating ..."
On the lockscreen there are chinese characters ?! o_O what is that about ? Please fix asap.

As its been said 5 times now, the Theme Manager isn't ready. Thus the themes are translatable, thus here is the English theme: http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/miui-v4-new-lockscreen-theme-updated-2-3-13.15671/

I'm unable to resize gmail and email widgets with default launcher, it goes force close.
Moreoever, gallery goes force close too when trying to access it from theme manager to change wallpaper.
How can I change lockscreen wallpaper and avoid force close ?

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for trying to be helpful, bye. You can stuff your rom thusly.

Wait. So because I've answered the same question in this thread at least 5 times your leaving? Fridays are hectic and we do a lot of stuff. The least you can do is do a small read over the thread as someone before you has probably had the same question. I could of ignored you, but I at least provided the solution.

We do this for free. We do this as a hobby and you come in here with that attitude. Tisk tisk.

Is it possible to replace actualstock dial up UI by the Gingerbread one??? I think the old dial up Ui is very nice than the ICS one!!! No mod?

Well I suppose you are to blame for the spelling errors then. Tisk tisk.
"I could of ...." ?? it should be : "I could have ..." but you know that of course.
And I do read quite a lot and I admin a forum myself, so I know how forums work too.
My attitude isn't the problem, your faulty rom is. Being given the answer to fix the theme myself is not what most users are looking for is it ?

I will stop bothering you now since you obviously are quite busy.

AdderV you need to check your attitude.
This is a brand new release and having duplicate errors being posted isn't helpful.
Additionally any bugs should be posted in the bugs thread.
But seeing you admin a forum, you already know that right?

you are with a very bad attitude AdderV, and i bellive that you're forgetting the most important thing here, this rom is in development state, don't expect it to be fully working now.

Reactions: dynamo nath
Status
Not open for further replies.