Release MIUI ROM 2.3.16 [ICS & GB] ROMS Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
v4 for SGS2: your version is crashing when using 2g/3g toggle and Settings - About Phone - Status....it works flawlessly with original version from miui.com...so some mistakes in copy/paste ;)

you should better rework YOUR version then fighting with users....as I posted (see quote): these are small issues just in your version, original from miui.com is running without any bugs

AdderV you're a real cocksucker. If you're so smart, why don't you get involved and help rather than complain. "Fix it? myself?! How dare you suggest that."

Thanks for the hard work guys.

Reactions: skuk21
AdderV you dumb f**k. Youre not being helpful. Post a bug ticket instead of being a dick and dont flash dev builds if you expect everything to work 100% from the beginning.

Quick question (apologies if not in correct place):
Does the Google Music app, the one that lets you stream from the cloud, work on MIUI ROMs? I can install it from a Titanium Backup but it only shows me the music physically on my phone despite having my account details in the settings. I tried a search of the web but what with Google changing the name of the app all I get back is questions relating to the marketplace.

Obviously what is really needed is for Google to hurry the f*ck up and release the API so it can be incorporated into other music players. But in the mean time, any thoughts or suggestions? I tried the usual reflash etc but it was the same on 2.3.9 as well.

Also, top work chaps :)

Edit:
Oh nuts! The clean re-install brought back the android.acore.process issue.

someone else have problem with Titanium backup?
i can't restore my app with new v4 on sgs2....

someone else have problem with Titanium backup?
i can't restore my app with new v4 on sgs2....

Since this uses the LPH kernel it might be blocking the secure storage. Set the default restore point to 'internal' under preferences. TB worked for when I set it like that restored more than 90 apps in a row

Since this uses the LPH kernel it might be blocking the secure storage. Set the default restore point to 'internal' under preferences. TB worked for when I set it like that restored more than 90 apps in a row
you right m8...thx so much!

:( No i9000 yet. Feels like I'm stuck with the really bad gingerbread, which eats away at my battery like crazy. Any ideea when one might be able to download a i9000 version ?

Guys is the default screen lock working coz here its not...i flashed over AOKP after full wipe...
you mean the one comes with the ROM? then yes it does work fine. I came from Stock Samsung I flashed it the first time then reboot to recovery and flashed it again.

you mean the one comes with the ROM? then yes it does work fine. I came from Stock Samsung I flashed it the first time then reboot to recovery and flashed it again.
i did that as well still no screen lock..i dont understand whats the problem

Here some feedback. Gallery does not work, even after multiple wipes and reflash (also full wipe) *Edit the supposed fix of using the camera to take one picture did not work with me.*
Resizing Widgets does not work. (Tried with mail and Gmail wigets).
Camera had some trouble but it's working now.
Locking screen works fine even after downloading translated version.
Downloading dictionary for keyboards works, didn't do that for me before.
So far no trouble with other apps or the system itself. Just the gallery and resizing

Anyone know when alphabetical sorting for folders will get released for ICS?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Can someone please try installing one of the following on a sgs2 with the new miui:

1)Tube Map
2)Where is my water free
3)Dead Space

And report back if you get a could not install error?

Also can someone verify if the system allows you to move applications to SD CARD from application management?

This 2 problem ,i have it too ;;not install error and cannot move app on SD.But this is problem from Samsung rom not MIUI.

This 2 problem ,i have it too ;;not install error and cannot move app on SD.But this is problem from Samsung rom not MIUI.
What do you mean from samsung ROM...I used Checkrom revolution 6 before, based on samsung official gingerbread rom and everything worked. You mean the samsung ICS rom has the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.