Release MIUI ROM 2.3.16 [ICS & GB] ROMS Uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone tell me why there has not been an update for the Captivate by Samsung for a few weeks. Looking forward to upgrading this November but would like to have the latest MIUI updates. Thanks.

Gallery not working on Gnex also cannot take a photo as it does not save to gallery?

Captivate ROM? We've Cappy's have been skipped 2 weeks in a row now. Do I just install the I9000 ROM while I wait for the actual Cappy ROM?

Captivate ROM? We've Cappy's have been skipped 2 weeks in a row now. Do I just install the I9000 ROM while I wait for the actual Cappy ROM?

do a google search for "captivate weui" its a rom base on MiUi v4 2.3.16 for the captivate.

Hi, I have a quick question: I know that you are working hard on porting the ICS to all devices and I would like to ask whether the Defy will support the ICS? I mean, will we, Defy owners, have MIUI ICS on our phones, or should I just lose the thought?

Thanks for all the great GB roms!

Hi, I have a quick question: I know that you are working hard on porting the ICS to all devices and I would like to ask whether the Defy will support the ICS? I mean, will we, Defy owners, have MIUI ICS on our phones, or should I just lose the thought?

Thanks for all the great GB roms!
it will happen eventually :)

First, thanks for this rom
secondly, I know it's really hard work and it's the first one for ICS on Galxay SII
but I suffer a lot from instability , I can't do any thing without an annoying lag with a message of " unfortunately, System UI has stopped "
I should see this message every minute !!! Is this a normal problem in this rom or I'm the only one who will go crazy from this ?!
Thanks

No way bro you should not see this message at all. I have not seen it once on my sgs2 gt-i9100. What most likely happened was you did not do a complete wipe before flashing this. Do yourself a favour and format sd-card as well. Then connect usb to pc, mount sd card and transfer v4.zip to sd card. Then flash and all should be mellow.

Yeh bro I pray all goes well for you. I am sure it will and youll be super amped. Miui rocks.

Afraid not :(

any idea if the matching mechanism of +9720549999 to 0549999 will be fixed next version?

if the contacts include country codes (+972...) the names appear in SMS's, but not in calls.
if the don't have country code (054223...) the names appear in calls, but not in SMS's.

Bump on the gallery issues? i know gnex is a beta but has anyone else had the gallery stop working and camera not saving images?

sgs2 having problems with lock screen after listerning to music. the player lock screen will not disapear untill reboot. anybody noticed this ?

sgs2 having problems with lock screen after listerning to music. the player lock screen will not disapear untill reboot. anybody noticed this ?

Double-click the padlock on the lockscreen to make it disappear (double clicking again will also make the music controls re-appear)

Hi everybody I was uploaded on MIUI SGS2 ROM 2.3.16 GB sudenly when I
loaded all my applications with Titanuim Backup that it says to reboot I
have rebooted as it stops as it begins with the icon MIUI and it freezes
and I couldn't go in...I have applied many times as it never have been
resolved cause it still freezes all the time...

Hello Admin,

Some are confused with your upload ICS & GB. but these are ICS.. (e.g. S2). Can you properly post your rom, so no one will be confuse.

Hello Admin,

Some are confused with your upload ICS & GB. but these are ICS.. (e.g. S2). Can you properly post your rom, so no one will be confuse.
everything is correctly shown, we even said which devices had ICS, process of elimination, one SGS2 file, therefore ICS :)

Hi everybody I was uploaded on MIUI SGS2 ROM 2.3.16 GB sudenly when I
loaded all my applications with Titanuim Backup that it says to reboot I
have rebooted as it stops as it begins with the icon MIUI and it freezes
and I couldn't go in...I have applied many times as it never have been
resolved cause it still freezes all the time...

I believe that is an ICS not GB, I had the same problem with you so I rolled back to 2.3.9 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.