Release MIUI ROM 2.3.23 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey miuiandroid staff! Tried to update from 2.3.16 to 2.3.23 on HTC Sensation,but stuck on "xiaomi.com" logo.Then tried to do full data/cache/dalvik wipe and install,but once again stuck at xiaomi logo. I know how to do logcat,but one thing confuses me...How long should let logcat do it's job,because I know if I got into bootloop I'd let it bootloop once and then it's done..But now?

Hope you understand what i mean?

If anyone who has an SGS2 or Sensation would like to help test a fix. Please join our IRC Channel from the tab labeled "Chat" above. When joining, ask iBotPeaches that you've joined.

For God's sake people, read the previous posts about bootlooping and what to do about it before you post here. Now, where's my changelog for GB? :p

Hello! I just wonder if the 2.3.23 update for SGS2 will be available through OTA Updater later on?

As I am a complete noob when it comes to miui, is the 2.3.23 gnex for cdma or just gsm? I just installer 2.3.16 yesterday for a friend and quite liked it. But as seeing there is a new update out, and seeing nothing about cdma, I wanted to ask first.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Mark, I would like to donate, but the donate link on the homepage doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?

Updated my SGS2 from 2.3.16 to 2.3.23 (CWM Recovery 5 - Zip install - Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache) - WORKS! ;)

Thank you very very much for your work!

Hi sir,

Im new to My S2. bought it already with MIUI installed.
i would like to ask for advice if i can use this 2.3.23 rom.
i currently have a miui-SP v2.2.3 version, and an android 2.3.7.
is it possible to use this new rom? if it is ok, can you guide me how to do it?

tnx in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

your reply is highly appreciated.

marxman

Status
Not open for further replies.