Release MIUI ROM 2.3.23 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having a problem installing the .zip in CWM. I wipe cache, wipe dalvik and then proceed to install the ROM but whenever I select "choose zip from sd card" it says the SD card cannot be mounted/found (I forget what it said exactly)

Never had this problem before and I've been running MIUI for a while now. Moving up from last weeks build as well so I havent flashed on top of a GB ROM.

anyone else have this problem?

SGS2

For SGS2 users - you have to manually install the zip from your SD card via recovery. But you need to fully wipe system, data and cache for that.
Yes, we did this of course. And as i mentioned yarlier i installed previous MIUI V4 release just all right.
So defenetly the problem is with the build.

I tried twice to install the new version, but I got into a bootloop both times (I wiped data, cache and dalvik). Im not new to flashing so.. Did anyone else experience this? Im using Samsung Galaxy S II
Same here bootloop on SGS II

What is the Recommended Baseband / Radio for this Galaxy Nexus version (North America). Has anyone tried successfully with UGKL1 or UGKK7?

Mark,maybe I'm annoying but what can I do...While you are rebuilding Sensation,can you take a look at mms.apk or anything else related to see what could be causing the issue where we can't send a sms with more than 160chars?

yeap, bootlopp on SG2, did not made factory reset, but installed two times, wipecache/david... did not work

Let´s just wait to the fix....

yeap, bootlopp on SG2, did not made factory reset, but installed two times, wipecache/david... did not work

Let´s just wait to the fix....
fixed one uploaded, hope this one works ! let me know ASAP!!!!

Bootlooping here aswel with the new fixed upload, it just gets stuck on the miui logo while booting.

Thank you for the great job you do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.