Release MIUI ROM 2.3.23 ROMS [ICS] & [GB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried for a long time now getting ADB doing a logcat, no success..I have no idea .

Usually I use the command.
Code:
adb logcat > log.txt

If you sent the email to FC@miui.com, then we did not get it. If you sent it to either of our email addresses, then we did :)

Tried doing the jump to S2 ics miui but far too many bugs and problems, various apps won't install (USB and SD Card errors), double sms sending, phone echo is worse, laggy, play store crashes when trying to install from market site, took 4 complete installs and formats various ways to get market to recognise phone again. Giving up on it for now. Using 2.3.9 with siyah 2.6.12 without issue. Will try ics miui again once far more matured.

I had trouble blocking access to applications-FC-. Double SMS, and when I go to open the firewall's settings have a FC.

Dear Mark.. do u not answer my query as i am a newbee and from india???
just LOL...
Wonderful ROM...
Small Clarifications...
Call Reject with SMS is not working in SGSII.
Also i miss the beautiful clock function (sliding the screen dims the clock) which i had in 2.3.16.
What is the horizontal lock function which u were mentioning in 2.3.16? I was continuously scratching my head & could not find it

Looking at the downloads I dont see a link for the HTC Evo 4g (Very new please forgive)
I probably downloaded the wrong rom to begin with I keep getting F/C every time I try to call or text. I read thru the forum and set the dialer to run in compatibility mode and fixed permissions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Looking at the downloads I dont see a link for the HTC Evo 4g (Very new please forgive)
I probably downloaded the wrong rom to begin with I keep getting F/C every time I try to call or text. I read thru the forum and set the dialer to run in compatibility mode and fixed permissions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I work on the Evo 4G port, and I'm having lots of problem porting current versions. I don't have the phone, so I can't quickly test my changes. So every fix I do ends up requiring an hour or more wait for a tester to test. Its becoming quite a burden to do.

Reactions: HkDubJr
Flashed 2.3.23 for Galaxy Nexus GSM and using Franco.Kernel Milestone 2. For those who are still experiencing the 'laggy' or 'sluggish' launcher, here is how you can fix it: Go into Launcher Settings, and under Wallpaper Scroll Types set it to "Center". This will make the launcher run incredibly smooth.

What I've noticed so far since the previous version:

-Edit mode now performs slightly slower than before
-Lock screen performance increased significantly
-Application switching performance increased
-Themes now work without battery-pull (System.UI now restarts itself)

I will continue to add more of my findings as I come across them.

Reactions: Mallard and skuk21
Usually I use the command.
Code:
adb logcat > log.txt

If you sent the email to FC@miui.com, then we did not get it. If you sent it to either of our email addresses, then we did :)

Hm...thats bad...cause i send them to FC@miui.com -.- ..

The commands are equal. I just opened the shell with adb shell....and then i get the msg, that its read-only....any idea how to change in R/W mode?

So Mark, iBotPeaches i opened a thread:
http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/status-fc-firewall-fc.15882/
Can you work with this logcat?

Greets

Hi, i tryed the CM9 on my DEFY and i have to say that it doesn't have a term of comparation with GB MIUI. I really find Miui a great, stable, user friendly rom. SO THANK'S MIUI TEAM!

Reactions: Flavio
Scroll bar track in music player should be drawn manually.
I took the tape by hand. I can not scroll with the touch screen where you put songs on

Flavio, it's a good thing to start with a clean install, but you will not solve the issue, sorry :)

Hmmm well if there isn't a fix for double sms send then looks like im going back to last weeks build before everyone i text kills me haha

Mark, maybe you can try the LP7 kernel. I've done some research and there should be no double sending SMS bug.

Is it possible that you will integrate that kernel ?

new mione build uploaded: Fixed Mobile data selection type FC

link in original post.

MD5(update.zip)= 67e002a8bd2fa579b2390059730a9a1f

Can I just install the fixed SGS2 ICS rom via CWM? I'm using 2.3.16 and had issues when tried update the bugged release directly from this one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Postado em ônibus, vagão de metrô ou banheiro do RS via Tapatalk.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mark,
Sorry for the question.But we are anxious.When we will get ICS for Milestone?Is the project is under consideration?Thanking you,
pnsdhrn

Mark, maybe you can try the LP7 kernel. I've done some research and there should be no double sending SMS bug.

Is it possible that you will integrate that kernel ?
It's no kernel issue, so changing kernel won't do a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.