Release MIUI ROM 2.3.9 Releases [GB] & [ICS ENGLISH FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just installed it on my Motorola Defy. I get No Service. NO SIGNAL, NO 3G, NO 2G, only WIFI.
Is it a configuration problem I am not doing or is it a bug?
I'm from Argentina.
Thank you!

I've just installed it on my Motorola Defy. I get No Service. NO SIGNAL, NO 3G, NO 2G, only WIFI.
Is it a configuration problem I am not doing or is it a bug?
I'm from Argentina.
Thank you!

I'd google your APN settings for your carrier and location and confirm that those are correct under the settings.

I actually checked that first. THEY'RE ok.
Any ideas? I'm thinking it could be the baseband, but I don't know where to change it. PREVIOUSLY I had Cm7 installe and had a baseband selector.

I've just tried to add an APN and when I press save, it takes me back to the apn list,and the new APN does not appear. Also, if I try to edit an existing apn, it dissapears when I hit save.

I installed miuiandroid_NS-2.3.9.zip but it gives me a process.android.acore error every 5 seconds. I downloaded the miuiandroid_NS-2.3.9b.zip to install on top.
Can i go to recovery and apply update? I was trying to install rom manager but cant because i cant connect to wireless since when i try to type the wireless password the error keeps making the keyboard disapper

I installed miuiandroid_NS-2.3.9.zip but it gives me a process.android.acore error every 5 seconds. I downloaded the miuiandroid_NS-2.3.9b.zip to install on top.
Can i go to recovery and apply update? I was trying to install rom manager but cant because i cant connect to wireless since when i try to type the wireless password the error keeps making the keyboard disapper

Yes you can boot into recovery and apply this on top of the current ROM. That will fix the acore / tether errors.

heya...im new with this rom actually...maybe a stupid question here...im using galaxy s2....how to make a video call using this rom??

Hi Guys! Great work! so im sitting on 2.3.2 MUIU for SGS i9000 i get a msg from updater theres a new version 2.3.9 Wohoo! so i backup! (always a good thing) Download, Apply the update, SGS Reboot's, Starts to install update then whoosh! to fast to see the logg, Phone reboots and im still on 2.3.2 :( Damm! ..

2.3.2 GB

Any thoughts guys?

Hi Btw im a noob here, but not a nooooob if that makes sence,

Thanks!

Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.