Release MIUI ROM 2.3.9 Releases [GB] & [ICS ENGLISH FULL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no update for Captivate?

As its been said probably 5 times now. The Captivate may of been EOLed (End of Life). The device has very little usage and the downloads per week everywhere were low. If the device does not see an update next week it will have been EOLed and will see no more updates in order to make room for newer devices. I hope you can understand.

As its been said probably 5 times now. The Captivate may of been EOLed (End of Life). The device has very little usage and the downloads per week everywhere were low. If the device does not see an update next week it will have been EOLed and will see no more updates in order to make room for newer devices. I hope you can understand.
OK, Thanks a lot for quick answer.

I tryed to port this version to DHD but bootlops after flash. Previous version was working fine. Here is a logcat.

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    351 KB · Views: 303
I tryed to port this version to DHD but bootlops after flash. Previous version was working fine. Here is a logcat.

Well porting isn't easy :eek: Seems you have some jar problems. Probably gonna have to decompile framework.jar and fix it up. Seems to have some mis-called functions.

Anyone with Nexus S bootloops please redownload the rom from the OP in this thread.

MD5: 103b5adb3d3d1c8513b1567a787b5394

Thanks,

Mark

Reactions: Snill
Thanks Mark downloading now hopefully be back on miui cant be doing with this other rom I had to put on for phone use today.

I have the same problem with my nexus s (freezing on miui logo after reboot from 2.3.2 to 2.3.9b)
Now i can only go on Recovery, how can i upload new 2.3.9 miui on my device?

It still freeze...(updated to 2.3.9)how can i do? Please help me...i need my ns for work...

when is freezing Nexus S start to be warm... I've tryed to wipe data/factory --> no result...

No afraid not still stuck on logo oh dear.
Impossible.

Go into recovery wipe cache , flash rom. 100% works, the ROM is not going to work for some not others, there is clearly something else wrong if you cannot get a booting rom from this.

I have wiped cache done every thing it sticks on the logo so not impossible I am afraid to say not working on my nexus s 2.3.2 was fine and reboots no problem this new one does not thanks anyway.
OK got 2.3.9 up and running I am presuming now that this is an update package?? it will not install on it's own through CWM stays on logo when you do a full factory wipe and cache wipe. So I re flashed 2.3.2 then flashed 2.3.9 over the top of it with just a cache wipe before hand and that did the trick.

I have wiped cache done every thing it sticks on the logo so not impossible I am afraid to say not working on my nexus s 2.3.2 was fine and reboots no problem this new one does not thanks anyway.
what MD5 do you have for the ROM you are using, also which file name?

Have done everything as I normally do but have got it working now I think well it says 2.3.9 by doing as I said and installing over 2.3.2 doing just a cache wipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.