Release MIUI ROM 2.4.27 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any reason why i cannot upgrade using the update tool in miui 2.4.20. Saying i am already on newest version.
I am on SG2

Chef

OTA isn't updated immediately. Those who download from our site get it first. Then the OTA-ers get it later in the day, or even tommorow. Our servers don't need all that load at once.

One week ago, on my SGS2 is MIUI 2.4.20 using Android with ICS version 4.0.4…
And for this week, in MIUI 2.4.27 why back to ICS version 4.0.3?
Thanks for your response. ;-)

but in 2.4.6 i was able to apply my modified theme/chnaged hotseat and indicators) and everything was fine
in 2.4.20 dockbar and indicators were default
is this issue still there?

About kernels for Galaxy S2 people, believe me, give it a try to NEAK:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1576355

This kernel is IMHO the best kernel for S2, great bettery life and smooth as butter...in few words...GREAT!!
Actually (2.0.3x) has a little bug that randomly occurs when plugging the USB. Simone will post the 2.0.4x with this issue fixed, but actually you can still use USB with no freezes by disabling "USB debug".

Just my 2 cents ;)

Have Fun(k) :)

dafunk

Reactions: divansantana
MX Player is crashing. Anybody else with same issue?

------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII + MIUI v4 + Tapatalk + SwiftKey

First of all great job with the rom. Now i've upgraded from 2.4.20 to this one on a nexus s and the contacts problem still persist. it freezes on contacts and the only way to fix it is to reboot. If i do a clean install will it solve the problem?

Thanks & keep up the great work.

About kernels for Galaxy S2 people, believe me, give it a try to NEAK:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1576355

This kernel is IMHO the best kernel for S2, great bettery life and smooth as butter...in few words...GREAT!!
Actually (2.0.3x) has a little bug that randomly occurs when plugging the USB. Simone will post the 2.0.4x with this issue fixed, but actually you can still use USB with no freezes by disabling "USB debug".

Just my 2 cents ;)

Have Fun(k) :)

dafunk
Hmmm, this looks interesting. I should give it a try. Thanks,

2 apps problems on GS2

Total Recall is not being able to record the calls?
Can you change the Whatsapp notification sound?

2 apps problems on GS2

Total Recall is not being able to record the calls?
Can you change the Whatsapp notification sound?

Both of which aren't caused by this ROM. Recording calls is illegal and the functionality to do is sometimes disabled.

Whatsapp sounds I assume are changable by Whatsapp, not us.

Could someone reupload original chinese ROM for Galaxy Nexus? I can't download it, my d/l speed is about 2kb/s.

Doesnt boot on galaxy s2...i upgraded from 2.4.2 but stock on boot image...i tried with the stock miui kernel and siyah kernel...same result...helppppp

I don't think so because the miui kernel doesn't support BLN and Siyah does. At least that's the reason I use Siyah for the SGS2.
How did you manage to get BLN working? I have downloaded several versions of siyah, bln and extweaks and no matter what I can't get it to work. What did you do and what version of siyah did you use?

I should add that the test within the bln app does actually work, but when I receive a message the lights don't stay on.

ota update doesn't work for me on i9100 ((
4.20 -> 4.27
tried update from CWM:
Code:
Verifying current system...
assert failed: apply_patch_check ("/system/app/AntiSpam.apk", "...", "...")
E:Error in /emmc/downloaded_rom/...
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Status
Not open for further replies.