Release MIUI ROM 2.4.27 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
take the network location .apk from version 2.4.20
copy it via estrong or rootexplorer to system/app and you are fine^^

nice. this took about 2 reboots to work and maps still thinks the settings is disabled (the improve location box comes up) but it doesn't bitch about selecting a location source and coarse location is found, weather widgets are now working, etc.

HD2 does not currently have ICS. We will announce ICS for any device that gets it officially.

I thought that was removed in MIUI.
yeah it is removed from the GB version i was running before, but i thought it was a feature from ICS all along?
Not sure if i am explaining my self right; but the way the screen goes black when you lock it :)

Are you planning on releasing ICS to HD2 ?

Did you read my post at all? We will announce ICS for any devices when they get ICS officially. If your manufacturer (HTC) hasn't pushed ICS to your device, then you won't get ICS.

yeah it is removed from the GB version i was running before, but i thought it was a feature from ICS all along?
Not sure if i am explaining my self right; but the way the screen goes black when you lock it :)

Yeah, looks like an old TV. I don't think its in MIUI. Sorry.

Did you read my post at all? We will announce ICS for any devices when they get ICS officially. If your manufacturer (HTC) hasn't pushed ICS to your device, then you won't get ICS.

You Relise the the HD2 is a Windows Mobile Device... and HTC only give ICS to the latest devices on there site... Theres no way HD2 gonna get ICS Ever ...

You Relise the the HD2 is a Windows Mobile Device... and HTC only give ICS to the latest devices on there site... Theres no way HD2 gonna get ICS Ever ...

Yes, sorry then. MIUI ICS won't be coming officially to the HD2 then. I'm sure there is a unofficial port though.

Well I have tried over the last 4 days to find a fault with the new version on my nexus s and I cant not one well done excellent keep up the good work.

cannot wait to have the compile for Milestone. Your Roms have been cool, Keep it up. thanks

ota update doesn't work for me on i9100 ((
4.20 -> 4.27
tried update from CWM:
Code:
Verifying current system...
assert failed: apply_patch_check ("/system/app/AntiSpam.apk", "...", "...")
E:Error in /emmc/downloaded_rom/...
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.
now MIUI Update says that I'm on latest build (4.20).....

I have updated the rom and it is all fine, but I see only one issue. I do not know if I am only one facing it.
After I lock the phone, in less than a minute the phone logs off the network and goes into airplane mode. After unlock the phone again take 30-40 second and gets back on to the network. I am missing lot of call and all messages arrive late.

sorry i must be missing something, but where can I find the GB version of MUIU for the SGS? i only see the ICS version I'm sure i'm missing something

but what about the last release? i can't seem to find it..

edit: nvm, i found it. had to go back some pages on the main site.

Status
Not open for further replies.