Preview MIUI ROM 2.4.6 Preview Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
[Recommended updates this week]
  • New clock timer (see the clock for more info)
  • New camera shutter animation and storage animation
  • Optimisation of the pop-up contact access interface, now supports long press to copy number
  • Optimise the last icon in the desktop folder which is then moved out of the folder, the folder automatically refreshes
Full list of changes will be posted tomorrow as usual.
Thanks,
Mark

'See the clock'? Where? :D Does it have a legit desk-clock / night-clock function again, like standard Android? :D

the galaxy nexus have the miui camera or ics stock with 2.4.6
as far as i know the camera app is MIUI on chinese rom and ICS on translated roms, because off a translation problem ...
but i may be wrong ... i never tested the chinese rom ...

What about the SMS not seeing contact from contacts on the phone / google, but a phone number with international prefix ? Is it fixes ?

My wishlist :
1) SMS with international numbers issue
2) True MIUI Dialer rather than the stock I9100 one
3) CRT-OFF
4) Video Calls
5) Better Music Player (the new MIUI music player is much worse then the GB one ...)

My wishlist :
3) CRT-OFF
4) Video Calls
5) Better Music Player (the new MIUI music player is much worse then the GB one ...)

Agree with the 1st 3. No's 1 and 2 being the major ones but CRT-OFF just makes things look nicer.

My wishlist :
3) CRT-OFF
4) Video Calls
+1 here!

Screenshot_2012-04-05-20-00-07_conew1.png
"MIUI phone is added to MIUI V4 for HTC Sensation G14/G18, Huawei Honor and SGSII i9100 this week!"

https://plus.google.com/108531052526575991056/posts/8zHRapd5NYe

When can we expect to be able to run "native google" apps in our own language?
Remember some XDA-roms, these were so-called multilingual. Systemlanguage in English, and clock and apps in eg. norwegian.

And another thing. General room from Miuiandroid, these support English and Chinese only?

oh.. 2.3.30 running on Huawei Honor

I hope all bugs reported in 2.3.30 are fixed (fingers-crossed). v2.3.30 is barely usable with so many issues..

I personally don't care for those features as long as they fix the horrible lag on i9100 cause for my standards it's very choppy and laggy. It's not smooth at all.

No offense here. Just saying. (gingerbread was awesome though)

What with wake-up delay in SGS2? It's Samsung's fault (Samsung's ROM base), right? This is annoying. It can be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.