Release MIUI ROM 2.5.18 ROMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you posts the ROMs as they get done? You'll avoid server overloading..

Why don't you posts the ROMs as they get done? You'll avoid server overloading..

Server uploading, and downloading and deodexing and translating all at same time won't work.

We tried during the first build. Thanks for suggestion.

after 7 hours at 5kbs it finally done! =]
never seen such slow download rate ...usually miui servers are pretty fast.

Now download seems faster..... 2 hours left

Samsung Galaxy S II Powered by CyanogenMod Rom 9 & Miui Rom + Siyah Kernel

Keep in mind it is a Friday so traffic is obviously overloading their ****** servers.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Right, just downloaded the ROM and updated my Aroma MIUI.
That seems to be working BUT it tells me my Kernel needs to be updated, which is fair enough only the guide to do so is in Chinese.

Any thoughts?

I just got the OTA warning and it is downloading the rom!! You guys are awesome.. but, all the text is in chinese, is this supposed to be this way or am I downloading something else? I'm on MIUI Android 2.5.11 and followed the first posts instructions.

Go to Settings>About Phone>>System Udates and check. Make sure you disable monthly updates on Settings.
That's it, you'll see the update and it will start downloading right away.

PS.. instructions are on the first post of this thread.

Mine says 211.1 Mb.
This is what I see:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-05-18-16-15-31.png
    Screenshot_2012-05-18-16-15-31.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 373
Well it would be nice to hear from some admin. I don't want to install the wrong OTA and then have to format the whole thing just to get it working again.

is it just me or I can't click on the ROM links in the OP?
I'm using chrome browser

I can confirm that the OTA-update for the Sensation works. It is indeed 200+ mb instead of only the updated files, but it works like it should! I've still got all my data and I made and restored no backup.

Well there is something really wrong here.
The OTA Update does not work. It reboots to recovery but does nothing and boots back to MIUI..
What the hell?
I should say I'm on SGSII

Status
Not open for further replies.