Release MIUI ROM 2.5.4 [ICS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
on my SGS2 can I flash the Kernel "CF-root Kernel", since the stock samsung kernel (DXLP7) is seen in this release (2.5.4), or already CF-root is running in this version as I can find CWM manager App in the system, and app shows the CF-root is running.

Finally got siyah working. What I did was I flashed 3.1.2 first as advised by anuar, then I flashed 3.2.5. This worked fine. No wipes were performed at all.

I still can't get BLN to work though. The test in extweaks works perfectly, but whenever I send a message to myself, I don't get the notification lights. Anything else I should need to do to get BLN working?
Just a quick update : I just realised that bln is actually working, but only for missed calls. It won't do it for sms. Strange.

I updated to 2,5,4 now I am stuck on MI screen what should I do? I just flashed it Help Please.

Finally figured out the bln thing. Turns out you have to disable the option "Turn screen on when message is received". At last I've got back lights working!

Reactions: Bassem
If someone is still wondering why the SMS centre number is some "weird" number - it's because it is in PDU hexadecimal form.

So here I found a converter that converts your SMS centre number to hex:
http://www.smartposition.nl/resources/sms_pdu.html#PDU_CONVERTER

INSTRUCTIONS on how to convert:
smsc.jpg
  • Enter your SMS centre number in the SMSC field,
  • leave the receiver and the message fields out,
  • select "Alphabet 7"
  • and click Convert!
  • Copy the first 16 numbers from the converted message as your SMS centre number in your phone.

Now I just install Siyan Kernal 3.2.b8 then flash with 2.5.4. It did work but can you help me with how to get all my app from appbrain. I don't see the list I have created.

i know this is not the right place.can someone plzz uploud miui rom 2.4.13 for htc desire plzz coz i acidently deleted the zip file.(& can u plz send me a link via message plzz thankx)

Finally figured out the bln thing. Turns out you have to disable the option "Turn screen on when message is received". At last I've got back lights working!
May i ask if you are using sgs2 and how did you get the back light working. Thanks

May i ask if you are using sgs2 and how did you get the back light working. Thanks
Basically you just install miui like you usually would, then download the latest siyah kernel, then flash the kernel in clockwork recovery. Then download an app called extweaks from the market, launch the app and you will see the options for bln.
Yes, I'm using SGS2.

Hi guys, can somebody help me ?

I've got an annoying issue ... I have it since miui V4 ... I'm not able to move apps to external SD, I've tryed to format sd card, repartition it but it doesn't helped me ... do anybody have some idea ?

Basically you just install miui like you usually would, then download the latest siyah kernel, then flash the kernel in clockwork recovery. Then download an app called extweaks from the market, launch the app and you will see the options for bln.
Yes, I'm using SGS2.
Do i have to set anything? It dont seem to work for me. I am using siyah kernel v3.2b8

Are you able to open extweaks? And did you turn on the bln option? As I said in an earlier post you also need to disable "Turn on screen upon receiving message." It's a setting in the messaging application.

To test bln, just send yourself a message. Make sure you turn the screen off immediately after you send it.

U are
Is very hard to "unlock" the phone. Lockscreen icon just wont folow my finger and after 5-6 retrys I finaly can answer the phone...HTC Sensation.
right ....it is kind of freezing for sensation....and also when playing music...and the phone stops responding...!!!otherwise the rom is ok...plz fix thiz ....thx

is there gonna be a 2.5.4 release for the nexus S 4G? I see one for the nexus S tho, did I miss something?

Hi guys, can somebody help me ?

I've got an annoying issue ... I have it since miui V4 ... I'm not able to move apps to external SD, I've tryed to format sd card, repartition it but it doesn't helped me ... do anybody have some idea ?

Yes, I have the same problem too, It's really annoying, I can't even restore apps to SD card via titanium. That's the only thing preventing me from using MIUI v4.
I hope it gets fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.