Preview MIUI ROM 2.6.1 Preview Change log

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkHUK

Site Founder
Staff member
Nov 6, 2010
This weeks recommended updates include the following new features:

1. Added 720P high-definition desktop icons and default lock screen, long awaited feature for high-resolution devices e.g. HTC One-X

2. New traffic monitoring application and improved UI

3. Added support to supress or show FC errors (See Settings >Developer Settings)

Full list of changes will be posted on Friday as usual. Expect to see more stability focus on the ROM this week.

Added 720P high-definition desktop icons and default lock screen, long awaited feature for high-resolution devices e.g. HTC One-X
would you consider gnex as HD?

Please add copy contact to clipboard function as it has been asked several times, but currently doesn't work. At least not on sgs2

Sent from my GT-9100@MIUI 2.5.25+Siyah kernel

Reactions: Daxal
"
1. Added 720P high-definition desktop icons and default lock screen, long awaited feature for high-resolution devices e.g. HTC One-X
..............................."

It is wonderful :D

Any news about the rumor that MIUI is changing base for the SGS II?
There where postings about this on XDA and other forums. Would be a very welcomed news.

Has the auto upload feature in camera been fixed?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

whan i apply a theme in sgs2 it doesnt apply fully. far left and far right tabs still remain orange in every app. i think it will be fixed in this release.

Play Store error when downloading new apps will be fixed?

------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Galaxy SII + MIUI v4 + Tapatalk + SwiftKey

Any news about the rumor that MIUI is changing base for the SGS II?
There where postings about this on XDA and other forums. Would be a very welcomed news.

Changing base as in going to CM9 or as in latest Samsung firmware?

As in going to the latest Samsung Firmware.
This is the MIUI thread where you can vote the options.
And from what I read they are choosing from: 1. Asia-Pacífico Edición: DXLP9
2. Hong Kong y Taiwán versión: ZSLPG
3. There is a third option 酱油通道 but the google translator says it is the Soy sauce channel so.... I don't know if it is not a joke

Reactions: steslatt
I don't know why they don't just go for the latest build :/ Whats the point updating the base to an old build?

Status
Not open for further replies.