Preview MIUI ROM 2.6.1 Preview Change log

Status
Not open for further replies.
We believe the stable ICS base will be released by Meizu in this June so the MIUI v4 base on it will come soon ^^

This weeks recommended updates include the following new features:

1. Added 720P high-definition desktop icons and default lock screen, long awaited feature for high-resolution devices e.g. HTC One-X
Please tell me how I can get this on my AT&T One X?!?!?!?! I miss MIUI soo bad :(

Mihome ;)
I think there will be a Mihome update too.
But what is with the non-HD themes and icons?

Mihome ;)
I think there will be a Mihome update too.
But what is with the non-HD themes and icons?
MIhome sucks.

I'm sorry, lol. Its laggy and buggy and the icons are REALLY small on my 720p screen. Smaller than standard MIUI ROM.

MIhome sucks.

I'm sorry, lol. Its laggy and buggy and the icons are REALLY small on my 720p screen. Smaller than standard MIUI ROM.
On my Galaxy Nexus its very smooth and the icons are in original size.
On my Galaxy Note it isnt that smooth but its okay.

Do you know if there is a rebase of the HTC OneX rom anytime soon? The current .28 base is really battery consuming, and has various other bugs. The newer .29 is much better and fixes most of .28's issues.

Perhaps you can ask the miui team? The MIUI ROM is running great on my HTC OneX, the only issues is it's current base. Even with a different kernel, i was not able to improve the battery.

Thanks for the hardwork ;). MIUIAndroid is awesome!

I would love for MiUi just to be as smooth as other roms out there.

Folders need to open up smoother.
Transitions should be silky smooth on the homescreen.
And features should be perfected in time.

I think the way this is going is amazing but for day to day use the Rom is still shaky. Folders, Transitions and the widgets/edit screen menu is crazy slow.

I have a Galaxy Nexus. I just would love this Rom if it were as smooth as others.

Thanks for all your hard work and Keep it up!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.